The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lordwild is Cool - loads of Potential
Sultry Former Model >> Keke - Heavenly Experience

Haven't post an FR for a while.

Met this sexy chick through a friend last nite and after some TCSS, learned she was a former headshot model in Shenyang, China. If not for her height, she would've gone further in that line.

Taking a closer look, she definitely has the look and her dimples really grow on you.

We spent some time getting to know one another and then went for action. I was admiring her body as we got undressed. She has a very nicely proportioned figure with nice B cup boobs. We hugged naked and fondled a bit before showering together.

After that, we got into bed and cuddled, it was a very great GFE! Then slowly the action started. Using her tongue, she slowly licked her way down below.

Taking my little bro fully in her mouth, she was sucking, licking and tongue-swirling her way around. She also used her tongue to lick along the length of the shaft, all this while with a lot of saliva, it was heaven! I put my hand gently on her head and slowly she engulfed it whole, I felt like cumming right then and there... but not yet, hee hee.

After a good few mins of BBBJ, we proceed to FJ. I like to start off with doggie was she obliged and got down on her fours and opened up for me. Gently I thrust myself in and began to pump. Her nice body and sultry look really made me pumped harder.

I wanted to do missionary but changed my mind, I continue grabbing her boobs and pumping her from behind then quickly withdrew when I was about to cum. Took out the CD and shoved my lil'bro in her mouth.

She then BBBJ me a bit until I fully loaded in her mouth and saw a bit of cum dripping out, now getting hard just thinking about it!

We TCSS a bit more then showered and left.

Stats:
Look: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10, B Cup (in my opinion lah)
Height: 160
BBBJ: Yes! (Don't leave without trying)
CIM: Yes! (Again, don't leave without trying)
Costs: $130 (she said can't lower anymore 'cos her rent is quite high )
RM and CD your own.

RTF: Of course!

One of the reasons why I like her so much (besides BBBJ and CIM) is she doesn't complain and is always with a smile. This is what I called service!
Old 08-06-2008, 07:23 PM
Samster

Re: Sultry Former Model >> Keke - Heavenly Experience

Given contacts to a few bros, hope to see FR soon
Old 09-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Samster

Gave out a few more contacts but seems like bros here are just numbers collectors and take no action

Keke is now working at a KTV and said no one has called to make appointment with her....

Anyways, just RTF her yesterday and this time went for a long, long BBBJ session before FJ and ended with a CIM, what else?
Old 10-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sukebej is Cool - loads of Potential

Door bell rang while i was replying to msg from bro angelfighter. Wanted to book one of his girls for long time but never got down to it! Sorry!

Nice girl dressed in white dress. Sat down on bed TCSS, then she asked me to shower, took a quick one then her turn. Catbath and then she went down to suck my balls and started bbbj. Nice and wet (beh tahan when she licked my dick hole!)...stopped her soon after as i wanted to try fj. Missionary few pumps, scissor, then doggy before she stopped me and asked if i want to enjoy her bbbj. I said ok, and she gave me a long one this time as i kept pressing her to go deeper but she said cannot cos she was going as deep as she could. Finally CIM...damn shiok as she continued to suck and lick and eventually spit it out in toilet.

Washed and she gave me massage while TCSS (including Euro! wah cheena girl talk soccer!) before told her she can leave as i wanted some rest (cos of too many Euro nights!).

The verdict in summary:

Name: Keke
Origin: Shengyang
Looks: 7 (Nice dimples but looked abit mature)
Body: Slim
Boobs: At least a C (damn good to squeeze whiel pumping)
Bbbj and CIM: 8
Fj. 7 (Didn't have much)
Overall service: 7
Rtf: Maybe (abit ex at $130, maybe justfor the bbbj)

Thanks bro lordwild for sharing. (Asked her to consider lowering her price to $100 maybe better reception from bros here).
Old 10-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Sukebej,

Looks like you enjoyed her solid BBBJ & CIM skills too, the price is slightly steep but I gave it to her because I enjoyed it so much

Gave contacts to more than 10 Samsters but only 1 FR?
Old 11-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Samster

Some bros have asked if this is the same Keke found in the Crystal1001 yahoo group.

Just to clarify, this is a different Keke...
Old 11-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Samster

Just returned from an RTF and also spoke to her about lowering the price. She agrees because want more business mah, so now price is $110 for one hour.

Hope to see more FR from bros
Old 11-06-2008, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sukebej is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah bro, good job! More reason for an rtf now!!!
Old 15-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Samster

Bros, Keke has gone back due to a family emergency. Not sure if she will be coming back because seems like she has passed her mobile no. to someone else (I called and some guy answered the phone )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1