The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
this look like patong's style of ministy of sound. LOL, what a club din know it exist, will try for my next phuket trip.Thanks bro hunterhi for this link.

bro hunterhi, how much do you spent when u go to phuket? my last trip i brought 10 000 Bhat but still not enuff .
Bro, FYI a beer in Sound club cost 400B which is double the price of another club in bangla road...

of cos 10000B is not enough if u are looking at island tour, every night bring gals back...
Old 14-01-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa, Bro, u so luck got COF... u r one lucky guy... Enjoy....
Live update from ground zero

last night hollywood was damn packed from 2am onward...so if u go too late also very hard to find your pick as most of the syt has already been fished by the ang mo.

Saw a few funny incident.. i do pity those thai gal...been touch...rub by some young humsumn ang mo but they end up going home alone....

Was abt to give up my hunt at 2.30am... suddenly someone hug me from behind..turn and saw my gal from the first night hunting...

wow gods answer by prayer.. cos i set up my mind of not sleeping alone..as i did on the 2nd night...

Have great fun again... haha she shave tonight..maybe she knw that i like to paint for her... she has a kind of sweet taste but i knw it dun taste like ky... is it becus of the diet???

Did whatever i wanted..haha not only Bro sentinel21 can COF.. Me too COF and CIM.... wow..she is better this time round....

Gave 2000B to her in the morning...she mention to me that Sporean Guys better as ang mo are cheapo..only pay 1000B or some 500B...Haha... i "Stand up for Spore" must tell PM Lee....

Anyway Bros in SG, any news of Sentosa has lost 1 cannon????
Old 14-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
Haha.. Ramzau, speaking like a true expert of foreign girls.. R U sure U can get one foreign girl here when me and rapier have seen your funny stories at Hollywood just with the Thai girls but what happened here stays here.. Cheers

Bros, all the ang moh girls here are either old and ugly or like supermodel but those supermodel have John Cena or Baptista built like bfs... Haha...

Dun have to learn Thai, French or Italian.. Just simple English is good enuff here...
Yah agree with you.. as most of the thai gal can speak simple english... like where u from?? How are are U??? u come alone??

Most important... u must learn to say do u want to Boom Boom (Sex) & Smoke is Blow Job for thais...

and u will enjoy, just need to be brave appoach the gals u like and buy them a drinks and that it.."It going to be a Good Good Night".... Trust me, i have never been rejected in Patong from buying a thai gals drinks....
Old 14-01-2010, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ramzau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i didn't even buy her drink at tiger :P how the hell are you guys up so early lol. woke up when room service walked in at 2.

wasn't talking about FL when i mentioned the foreigners

i ended up at [email protected]. Bought a drink sat down upstairs and scouted. Much better presented girls (a.k.a. not syt :P) with better dress sense and make up. If you like the 23-25 office lady type, come here. Saw a korean looking type. she asked for 2k, skull drinks, went hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Yah agree with you.. as most of the thai gal can speak simple english... like where u from?? How are are U??? u come alone??
Her english was great. I have more trouble talking to PRC/KOR/JAP studying in australia than her... She went crazy all night, lucky i had 8+hrs sleep yesterday while u guys were on tour. Also cleaned the mess we made and got breakfast from lobby. i offered 3k and she offered to cover the 500b guest fee. left around 11. tempted to call her up tn, 100aud for a fuckable maid is awesome :P

also, asians scare me, been threatened to eat sushi at knife point before :P Alcohol kills my survival instinct.
Old 14-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

matr1x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can pm me any valuable site for info as i will be going to phuket next mth? thanks
Old 14-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha.. Ramzau, speaking like a true expert of foreign girls.. R U sure U can get one foreign girl here when me and rapier have seen your funny stories at Hollywood just with the Thai girls but what happened here stays here.. Cheers
And I was the only one not dead while swimming and snorkling Whats wrong with ogling the far prettier bar staff with distinguishing features long slim never-moved-faster-than-walk legs, nice waist/hip ratio, raises my standard for the FL's.

On the interesting side, i saw a very hot ladyboy offer a rambo money for sex, lol. Bring your guns, they will pay YOU for sex
Old 14-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matr1x View Post
hi bro, can pm me any valuable site for info as i will be going to phuket next mth? thanks
as sifu rapier said, walk around, into every nook and cranny of the main streets at night to get a good feel of the place. Other than that, google searched webbies are pretty bad. just grab the free maps from the airport to get u started and pray you're walking the right way...
Old 14-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

the club is not bad if u like something like Zouk look alike.. as not many ppl there when i went there on a Monday night maybe u can try there yourself as i pay $180B for a drink as not bad a nice n cosy place to R&R with ur friend if u dun want to have any FL...

Bro, i did not BONK any girl when i m there for my R&R, but everytime i spend about $500-$1000 sing depend on the days i m there as the Money there FLY OFF very FAST la, i also dun know Y? if u put it this way u try to spend $2000B per day just for EAT n MASSAGE n R&R .... so how much will need depend on yourself lor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
this look like patong's style of ministy of sound. LOL, what a club din know it exist, will try for my next phuket trip.Thanks bro hunterhi for this link.

bro hunterhi, how much do you spent when u go to phuket? my last trip i brought 10 000 Bhat but still not enuff .

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 14-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

ya, AGREE with u the Pretty Ang Mo lady BF r most those John Cena or Baptista built so envy of their BULID ma... a simple can getby in Phuket already as most of there know abit of ENGLISH...

Quote:

Bros, all the ang moh girls here are either old and ugly or like supermodel but those supermodel have John Cena or Baptista built like bfs... Haha...

Dun have to learn Thai, French or Italian.. Just simple English is good enuff here...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊

Last edited by hunterhi; 14-01-2010 at 09:40 PM. Reason: miss out
Old 14-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

izzt so EX ma... but maybe that day u went there got Guest DJ lor...

Quote:
Bro, FYI a beer in Sound club cost 400B which is double the price of another club in bangla road...

of cos 10000B is not enough if u are looking at island tour, every night bring gals back...
no, need la, Bro, just simple little english can get by lioa, n act more BLUR maybe go more better service.. see like u guy got alot of FUN there enjoy....

Quote:

Most important... u must learn to say do u want to Boom Boom (Sex) & Smoke is Blow Job for thais...

and u will enjoy, just need to be brave appoach the gals u like and buy them a drinks and that it.."It going to be a Good Good Night".... Trust me, i have never been rejected in Patong from buying a thai gals drinks....

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 14-01-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

just walk around u maybe have the luck to pick up a nice lady in the Night as the Party start after 2330hr... till morning.. so nice... u guy enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzau View Post
as sifu rapier said, walk around, into every nook and cranny of the main streets at night to get a good feel of the place. Other than that, google searched webbies are pretty bad. just grab the free maps from the airport to get u started and pray you're walking the right way...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 14-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Day 2: After island tour, called the SYT.. She say she got blah blah blah reasons.. OK, nvm.. Walked out 3mins,went to 1 whole row of massage parlours opposite Christin.. Chose the prettiest one, went back hotel ard 7pm.. 1 shot.. Bao her for whole night.. Bring her for dinner then Hollywood.. Went back another 2 shots.. Super shiok..
Those girls in massage parlors, you can bring them to your hotel? How much is the damage per night? Thank you for helping a newbie
Old 15-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Those girls in massage parlors, you can bring them to your hotel? How much is the damage per night? Thank you for helping a newbie
Let me help him to reply your qns, as i believe he is still enjoying with the School Gal look alike from Rock Hard Agogo..

U can bring back the girls from massage parlors too, but if anything before 12am you have to paid Barfine too around 500 to 700B depend on what time u decided to bring the gals back..

What i do is i will only go massage around 11pm before 12am as they will close at 12am. chose the best looking girl and ask for a massage. after the massage when she ask for happy ending..than u ask her to go back home with you.... like that u can save on the bar fine.

Bro the price is standard for girls in patong, range from ST 1000B to 1500B & LT 1500B to 4000B depend on where u pick up your gals..

There is alway barfine for gals your pick up in beer garden and agogo..around 600B to 1000B.

As for those FL in Hollywood and Tiger ST 1000B LT 1500 to 2000B that all i paid..But trust me usually gals u pick up in the disco will not discuss price with you.. it up to u how much u want to pay.

Haha saw a few cheapo Ang Mo try their luck... only want to pay 500B for LT..haha of cos kanna fuck off by TG. Some worst they just touch, rub, dun even buy the gals a drink and walk off..

Pls for god seek aleast offer the buy the TG a drinks and pay what u think is reasonable for her service.

Please dun Sia Suay we asian as we are maybe less than 10% of the crowd in patong....

Most of the tg is meet mention me to that they like SG, Japanese guy.. cos we tend to take care of them more than those cheapo...

Sorry if i have started a race war... that what i see..
Old 15-01-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
izzt so EX ma... but maybe that day u went there got Guest DJ lor...

no, need la, Bro, just simple little english can get by lioa, n act more BLUR maybe go more better service.. see like u guy got alot of FUN there enjoy....
yah bro, we are enjoying ourself too much and overspend... i guess the next time must bring aleast S$1000 for a 5 days trip.

I do agree that money do fly very fast here.. it will be good if can travel with 2 to 3 kaki.. than can share the drink and food money..
Old 15-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Samster

ok, la, it depend how u want to spend lor, share also no use as everything seem so cheap for US so we spend like no tomolo.. as i LOVE those food behind Jungceylon where they only open after 1700hr, n izzt cheap n good n most thai will go there to buy food who know u may pick up so GEM there...

good luck to u guys...

Quote:
yah bro, we are enjoying ourself too much and overspend... i guess the next time must bring aleast S$1000 for a 5 days trip.

I do agree that money do fly very fast here.. it will be good if can travel with 2 to 3 kaki.. than can share the drink and food money..

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1