The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2012, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 13
SgpStalkedSlut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSgpStalkedSlut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSgpStalkedSlut is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My Upstairs Neighbor

My slutty sexy cheating married OL next door neighbor who moved in the unit next to mine about 3 years ago.

Just saw my neighbor hanged her laundry in the common corridor to dry. Waited til about 12.30am, i went over and found this blue nylon cotton panty. Took it off the clothesline and saw a little stain on the crotch area...Immediately got so horny for her, bring it back to my unit, lick the stain and wrap her panties around my hard cock and stroke it for hours. I came twice on her panty making it soaking wet with my very thick concentrated sperm. Wiped the excess cum but let it stay soaked and went to put it back on her clothesline at 4.45am. Can't wait for the day she wear this panty again, I'll fucking upskirt her.

Last edited by SgpStalkedSlut; 28-08-2012 at 03:31 AM.
Old 28-08-2012, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of
Re: My Upstairs Neighbor

SgpStalkedSlut, you sure put back the panty but are you sure she will not know? According to people who do laundry(me) we often had a standard way of hanging out clothing. Eg: Overturning the shirt inside out, pulling out the pockets from the trousers and shorts.

Maybe in your excitement, you might forgot to take noticed how the panty was hang on the clothesline. Was it peg at the edge or peg at the end? was it overturned or not? the opening on top facing left or right? Hope you better go out, rechecked then you might get your dream wearing that sperm soak panty coming true.

Btw were there other clothings such as her blouse or skirt out there on the clothesline? I might got an idea for you.
Old 28-08-2012, 04:35 AM
Samster

SgpStalkedSlut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSgpStalkedSlut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSgpStalkedSlut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well, half the fun is in knowing/not knowing if she sensed something amiss
Old 28-08-2012, 04:38 AM
Samster

Yeah, she hangs everything out in the common corridor. I never keep, i always return everything thats why she always let it dry at the corridor...3 yrs orredi
Old 28-08-2012, 05:21 AM
Samster

This 1 is from a video still image capture of a lucky downblouse i got of her well endowed breast, her nipple was showing as clear as crystal. I edited this pic so thats why it looks bad. The original video quality is perfect!

Old 28-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
astronaut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I applaud your heroic act. Thanks for sharing.
Old 28-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
badboyzbleu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

bro, how you know she is cheating??? r u the one???
Old 28-08-2012, 12:21 PM

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it a PRC MILF or?? Wah sey shiok lah you bro! Her panty smells nice?
Take her bra next time...
Old 28-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

I also used to see one lady walking around wearing sleeve-less + braless around my neighbourhood, quite good looking!
Old 28-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Hi TS, your OL neighbour looks beautiful. You said she's a cheater, you mean she cheats her husband? How do you know? Care to share more?

Btw, I love your pervert act. Can I suggest you go PCC and fire your hot sticky cum at her door?
Old 28-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
panty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya bro i did the same to my malay neighbour last time also,few years before they moved out two very sexy malay girls..ite student.cum in their bra and panties many many times over the years.really miss them panties.
Old 29-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blademaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah sibeh siok man....Last year i saw my neighbor daughter about 16 years old,very fair,thin and with bout 165cm tall...Normally they hanged panties at outside overnite,I wan steal but dont know which 1 belongs to her...If steal her mom or aunty 1....Jialat....Now they moved out d...Sad..
Old 31-08-2012, 02:37 AM
Samster

No lah, her husband is a siao on nsf officer, then sometimes the husband wont come back for few days..maybe outfield? then i confirm see she bring home other men! confirm nia...wait i attach 1 pic i have of 1 of the men.
Teh- not prc, pure n bred chinese sgean
TS- already did that lor ^^ on the gate door know somemore
Old 31-08-2012, 03:34 AM
Samster

Oops! i meant to say SAF officer. Anyways, here is 1...look at her ass.....buay tahan ah. Fuckin perfect ass to go with her big juicy breast! i bet feel damn shiok during doggy. I think if i show the face, most bros here go reach below liao...knn....the face damn very slutty 1, imo no.1 cfm face in sg. i really wanna show but im afraid thats a bit too much, exposing her like that.

[url=http://sggirls.com/sggirlsphotos/2/4/16/sgGirls.com_-_00424253.jpg[/url]
Old 31-08-2012, 05:26 AM
Samster

http://sggirls.com/sggirlsphotos/2/4...-_00424253.jpg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1