The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-06-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
yaoyao1992 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
If only she spoke English! I love her look!!
bro, use body language then... u should try her out. 69 is her speciality. It was a mind blowing experience for me. those bros that had tried would know what i am saying. Furthermore she will give u her full hr of attention. Good time management which i like as i am pretty impatient.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
shadow67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro tried her?

http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=449307
Old 09-06-2014, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
Old lady...
Really ar bro.. Alot of reviews leh
Old 09-06-2014, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Very Bad Service, Stay Away from This One!
○♥ QIU FANG ♥○ Tall Elegant Teacher Look-alike Warm & Gentle Rejuvenating Massage Services With Great Girlfriend Feelings
高挑端庄温柔老师型邻居 恢复雄风的美好按摩服务! HIGH到极点的女朋友感觉!
Bust Size: 38D Big & Bouncy, Natural
[Whole Body Hand Auto Roaming Allow] [全身双手漫游自由摸]

Name: QIU FANG 秋芳
http://sammy.guru/showthread....light=qiu+fang

Terrible Service from her. 70% of the time, using one hand to massage while on the phone. Total about 10 sms and 4 phone calls within 40 mins; So I stopped her finally cos it is wasting my time.
Also, she does not know how to massage properly and is bullshit pressing here and there. And her breast size is at most 32a and cannot autoroam whole body. A very painful waste of my S$100.00; Advise bros to be cautious of this one.
My humble FR to share. Thank you,.
This one I kenna before. There is a group of 3-5 of them exchanging customers because they always double or triple book.

Operate at Peoples Park Complex 20th and 30th floors.

I have posted a warning about this group at the BAD BONKS thread.

AVOID THESE CHEATERS WHO DIVERT YOU TO THEIR KAKIS IF THEY ARE BUSY.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I visited Fate once a couple of weeks before she left. http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=427770
So glad that she is back! A lot of bros asking whether she massage in the nude. I don't want to write FR for her because I want her all for myself!

When I booked Fate for 2hr, she first massaged me wearing just a mini skirt. She asked me whether I want 1 or 2 HJ, of cos 2 lah since I have 2 hrs. During the first HJ, I lifted her mini skirt and was STUNNED to see that she is NOT wearing panties at all! Best of all, she has a shaved pussy!!!! OMG!!! One of my fav things in life! I kept staring at her pretty pussy while Fate is stroking me. I imagine my dick is inside her pretty pink pussy!

Half way during massage, she took off her skirt and massaged me. WOW!!! I was so excited!!! I love to see how she will respond when I paint her shaved pussy. She love it, kept telling me my tongue "好厉害,好厉害!" You can imagine the rest when she gave me the 2nd HJ 😄

I have to rush for work now. Overall: 10/10 (Excellent service, totally worth the time and money!)
Old 09-06-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Lelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fate is fully booked!
Old 09-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
big.small deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried recently this ML by the name of mei-ren-Yu by dark lord . Location is good with attached bath. Her makeup a little heavy but she is chatty. I like her melons although some bros will think they are saggy which she also think so. Her massage is ok nia but her BF is good.

She does have a CFM look but would be good to have lighter makeup.
Old 09-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big.small View Post
Tried recently this ML by the name of mei-ren-Yu by dark lord . Location is good with attached bath. Her makeup a little heavy but she is chatty. I like her melons although some bros will think they are saggy which she also think so. Her massage is ok nia but her BF is good.

She does have a CFM look but would be good to have lighter makeup.
Ya... once a while I will go back to find her...
Old 09-06-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 12
sam12345 has much to be proud ofsam12345 has much to be proud ofsam12345 has much to be proud ofsam12345 has much to be proud ofsam12345 has much to be proud ofsam12345 has much to be proud ofsam12345 has much to be proud ofsam12345 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyslayer View Post
Any review on this lady
♣ Vivi ♣ 23Yo Car Show Model ♣ Massage|BM|BBBJ|HJ|CIM ♣ $90 INC RM

Advertised by
cuntinuous and Escapade with PRC

As per the link

http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=445299
And
http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=442490

She is my type of beauty. ,
However the number of advertisement and posting by the agent create too many red flag
And in additional. Till now there is no review

Anyone have tried , could u kindly give your fair opinion.

Thanks
tried this girl before. the pictures totally dont look like her in real life. probably photoshop and enhanced. much more flabby compared to the pics. maybe can be car show model 5 yrs ago, but not now.

location was discreet but service was quite bad and she wasnt friendly. left early.

Last edited by sam12345; 09-06-2014 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andry View Post
Had a session with liltiger's Many today. Quite happy with the service, would give it overall 9/10

FR here: http://sammy.guru/showpost.ph...9&postcount=37
Had a session with this gem just 3 hours ago.. really good massage and happy ending... boobs are enhanced.. with lotsa gfe... shared with me that she worked in shenzhen and macau before coming here.. so her massage shld be ok de.. not piano playing... one thing I dun like is the location and the lack of attached bathroom.. others all will give 2 thumbs up!

Masage was good, lotsa teasing behind. Flipped front, bm, bf for a while then hj.. very sensual...

After explode still massage my arms and legs... damn good!!

Not a time watcher and took a total of 80mins I think... no complains and did nt touch her hp for the whole session..

Bros, recommended!!!
Old 09-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Weird... Dunno why Ruby's thread went missing when I confirmed with her she's still ard. Now that Fate's back damn... Spoilt for choice between the 2!
Old 09-06-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried Xiang Xiang from sweetprc? Care to share your experiences?
Old 09-06-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam12345 View Post
tried this girl before. the pictures totally dont look like her in real life. probably photoshop and enhanced. much more flabby compared to the pics. maybe can be car show model 5 yrs ago, but not now.

location was discreet but service was quite bad and she wasnt friendly. left early.
Oh dear. The photos did look too good to be true! As do Ye Zi's which look similar.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 09-06-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoyao1992 View Post
bro, use body language then... u should try her out. 69 is her speciality. It was a mind blowing experience for me. those bros that had tried would know what i am saying. Furthermore she will give u her full hr of attention. Good time management which i like as i am pretty impatient.
Damn...sounds so good! I still need Chinese to make the appointment and get the address though...Google translate, here I come!!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 10-06-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
bctbryan is one of the Best!bctbryan is one of the Best!bctbryan is one of the Best!

I totally agreed with galant88 !!!
Today I visited Xiao Mi. I have to say if you are MASSAGE Fantics, you MUST try her. She is so far the best MASSAGE gal I ever met. Her MASSGAE is so SOLID, LIQUID and GAS... HAHA... The full massage last for 45 minutes... follow by an superb JG session which stimulate my little BRO to the MAXIMUM potiental. Lastly, her sensational HJ make me taboleh tahan until I released my battalion all over. What a WONDERFUL happy ending!!! Her Massage and JG Skill really the BEST I ever experienced. Guys, please be quick, mai tu liao - DON't miss this GEM, she is going back 1st July. Gin ah!! Gin ah!!
For info, please visit http://shenhua68.com/xiao-mi-2/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1