The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Bangkok list of places Directory

I noticed there are many info and FRs on many places in various threads but sometimes it can be very hard to search thru many threads/posts for exact location or even telephone numbers in a nutshell.

I have compiled a short simple list of places as i ah pek liao sometimes memory not so good cannot remember everything and also for better planning of my time otherwise i like mad dog running ard all over Bangkok, jus like to SHARE with you guys only.

List is compiled courtesy of many FRs, Shifus and Grandmaster Shifus which i "stolen from"

Pls feel free to Amend or Add in details of new/happening or worth going places or even lodgings also but minus the FRs pls, kindly keep the FRs to their respective threads for easier future reference?

Upload ??????? ??????? ?????? ??????? : Upload.Sanook.com
Old 26-08-2008, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 21
ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok list of places Directory

nice 1 bro! Well done, good effort!
Old 26-08-2008, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
Prickly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing bro
Old 26-08-2008, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Bangkok list of places Directory

Good job!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 26-08-2008, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nomercy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing
Old 26-08-2008, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for sharing, Bro Nobleeagle,

Looks like the whole web page is in THAI Am I getting into the right site?

If it is in Thai, well....it will take me another 10 years to be able to read the contents
Old 26-08-2008, 08:27 AM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Thanks for sharing, Bro Nobleeagle,

Looks like the whole web page is in THAI Am I getting into the right site?

If it is in Thai, well....it will take me another 10 years to be able to read the contents

Tks Bros for all ur appreciations

sry tat the link is in thai, i was in Bro Kob's website downloading some thai music and for convenient jus use his link to upload.

its actually quite simple, u jus key in the number u see, then click on the yellow button...page will change then u click on the english "Download" sign
Old 26-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
love_MILF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Tks Bros for all ur appreciations

sry tat the link is in thai, i was in Bro Kob's website downloading some thai music and for convenient jus use his link to upload.

its actually quite simple, u jus key in the number u see, then click on the yellow button...page will change then u click on the english "Download" sign
Really nice work.

I'm going BKK next week and tis will come in handy.......

thanx bro.
Old 18-09-2008, 04:48 AM
Samster

English version specially for those tat still couldnt get round the Thai download

Bangkok by Area.xls
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 18-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 21
Fraser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFraser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Best, the guide will come in useful as i will be bangkok bound next week.
Planning to go check out the carribean, anyone been there yet, dun wish to sign up member, hows the charges like?
Old 18-09-2008, 09:51 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok list of places Directory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
English version specially for those tat still couldnt get round the Thai download

Bangkok by Area.xls
Bro...this is some info that can be use to add on your list...great work keep it up!

**** ASOKE-DIN DAENG AND RAMA IX ROADS ****

This area is now accessible by subway. Go north on the subway from Asoke station. Mona Lisa is near Petchaburi station and for the majority of the massage parlours get off at Huay Khwang station.

To get to this area head north on Asoke road from the New Petchaburi road intersection, near Mona Lisa massage, or that is in the opposite direction to Sukhumvit Road (and Soi Cowboy). When you reach the major intersection where the Fortune Hotel is situated; if you turn left this is Asoke-Din Deang Road where the Cleopatra Massage & Turkish Bath is located. While if you turn right this is the beginning of Rama IX road where a number of massage parlors are located including the Honolulu Love Boat Club, Juliana’s, Catherine and Victoria’s Secret. If you keep going straight instead you would end up at the many places on Ratchadphisek road, near the Emerald Hotel at the Huawy Kwang junction. Note that there has been reports on the internet that some of these places double-charge farangs and other non-locals.

New Cleopatra Massage

New Cleopatra is on Asoke-Din Deang road, about 300 yards from the intersection with Asoke Road where the Fortune Hotel is, the large gaudy neon sign cannot be missed.
phone #: 246-6680
Comments: An upscale massage parlor, with some of the most expensive Thai girls (supposed Thai supermodels) working in any of the Bangkok massage parlors. The fishbowl at Cleopatra’s is on the left when you walk in, it is quite large with some quite attractive Thai massage girls. The cost of the fishbowl girls is 1,900 baht. If you turn right at the entrance instead, you will see a sign saying ‘members lounge’, you don’t need to be a member to enter this area. In the members lounge, you will find the sideline girls and ‘Thai models’ the cost varies from 2,700 baht (sideline), 3,500, 4,500 and 5,500 for the VIP models. The girls sit in a lounge area and can be summoned over for a drink, talk etc. The attendants here are very personable in helping you make a choice. At the bar they also have photo albums with pictures of ‘Thai super models’ that are also available, the attendant highlighted a picture of one supposed Thai Penthouse magazine model that was available for 5,500 baht. Russian girls were also available for 3,500 baht.

New Cleopatra Massage Experiences: I was introduced to Nok - one of the sideline girls. We had chance to get to know each other on the sofa before going upstairs to do the business. Nok showed me some of her publicity clippings. She had appeared in many Thai supermodel type magazines and showed me some more pictures that left me in no doubt as to her 'other' activities. This was not some budding movie star hopeful. This was a hot x rated seasoned star.

Champs Elysee Massage

Champs Elysee is on Asoke-Din Deang road, at the corner with Ratchadpiskek road or that is the Rama IX junction. It is located directly across the road from the Fortune Hotel and shopping complex.
phone #: 642-0300
Comments: An upscale massage parlor/entertainment complex targeted at the hi-end market. There is no fishbowl at the Champs Elysee just a lounge with sideline girls.

Honolulu Love Boat Club
Honolulu Love Boat Club is at 555 Soi Soon Vijai, Rama IX road. Honolulu is close to the Rama IX hospital (follow the signs) and is right next door to the Radison Hotel. So if coming here by taxi, tell the driver to go to the Radison Hotel at Rama IX.
phone #: 641-5757
Comments: Another upscale massage parlor, the building is quite distinctive as part of the front is shaped like a boat. Honolulu has a large fishbowl with about 40-50 Thai massage girls, the girls in the bowl cost 1,800 baht. Also you will find here a fairly lavish restaurant, a kararoke club and a lounge bar with sideline girls costing between 2,500 to 3,500 baht. Note that the original Royal City Avenue (RCA) is just around the corner, for those who may be interested in checking out the bars and restaurants in this much hyped local entertainment area.

Honolulu Love Boat Club Experiences: Got to be the wierdest shaped hotel in Bangkok. There were lots of Japanese customers there when I arrived, must have been a coach tour as they soon departed without trying out the delights of the house speciality - Soapy massage. I have had many soapy massages in my times here in Bangkok but this was the best. There didn't seem to be any time constraints and the massage girl (number 69) lucky for me was experienced and excellent. I gave her a good tip. I will be back Tom - Toronto

Juliana’s Massage
Juliana’s is located on Rama IX road, next to the Royal Pacific hotel. It is approximately 1 mile from the beginning of Rama IX starting from the Ratchadaphisek intersection where the Fortune hotel is located.
Phone #: 319-4645
Comments: A semi-lavish place with a Japanese restaurant, karaoke lounge and health centre.

Catherine Massage
Catherine is located behind Juliana’s and the Royal Pacific hotel, approximately 100 yards down the soi.
Phone #: 719-6672
Comments: A largish bowl with about 60-70 girls, divided into 2 sections. Cost 1,700 and 1,900 baht.

Victoria’s Secret Massage
Victoria’s Secret is at 555 Soi Soon Vijai 4, Rama IX road, on the interconnect road to Hwuay Kwang. The soi to Victoria’s Secret is the first soi on the left off Rama IX road after Juliana’s, there is a small neon sign on this corner pointing down the soi for ‘massage club’. It is about a 12 minute walk to Victoria’s Secret from Rama IX road, for non-walkers a taxi would be recommended to get to this massage parlour.
Phone #: 318-8370
Comments: Part of the Davis Group of Massage Parlours along with Honolulu, Emmanuelle and Hi-Class. A semi-lavish place that is set back from Rama IX road amongst suburban houses and apartments, it features a restaurant, kararoke, snooker area, a lounge lobby as well as a mid-size fishbowl with about 20-30 girls, divided into 3 groups, 1,600 baht for standard massage girls, and 1,800 baht for superstars and body massage girls. Sideline girls in the lounge area across from the fishbowl are available for 2,200 baht. I was informed by the papasan that standard service for the massage girls was 2 hours, while the service for the body massage girls was only 1.5 hours.

**** CHINATOWN ****

Now easily accessible by subway. Get off the subway at Hua Lampong (the main Bangkok railway station) China town is a little north and west of the station.

Texas Cafe and Massage
Texas Cafe and Massage is located across the road from the Chinatown Hotel, in lane (Trok Srai) next to McDonalds on Yarowrat Road.
Phone #: 223-3521
Comments: Smallish place. Cost is 1,000 and 1,200 baht for girls in fishbowl. Or 1,700 baht for younger sideline girls in the Cafe. Chinatown (Yaowarat) is not on the tourist trail when it comes to looking for massage parlours. Do expect in these places to find that English is not the preferred language and that Asian customers predominate.

Texas Cafe and Massage Experiences: I found this area of Bangkok extremely depressing and was reluctant at first to enter the massage parlour. I had been recommended by several friends that this was a good place to get value for money. I could immediately see why. The place was small and decorated in what I can only describe as 'Titanic' style. A style that has not seen light of day for many decades. The choice of massage girls in the fishbowl was limited probably the time of day - mid afternoon. However I really would not feel safe wandering these streets at night. I declined to choose a girl. There really was not much there that took my fancy
Dave - London

Harlem Massage
Harlem is located on Maichai Trit Road, next to the Sri Kung Hotel and across the road from a Chinese Temple. It is in between Hualongpong railway station and the Wongwien 22 Karakada (22nd July) but closer to the station.
Comments: Does not have a sign in English, but there is a welcome sign in English on the door. Smallish place with about 20 girls. Cost 800 baht for girls in the fishbowl or 1,200 baht for sideline girls.

Harlem Massage Experiences: A very small yet cozy massage parlour. I found the mamasan very pushy. I ignored her advice and picked my own sexy massage girl. All I can say is that she was an expert and did the business - Highly recommended from a highly satisfied (more than once) customer
Greg - New York
Old 18-09-2008, 09:52 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

**** NEW PETCHABURI ROAD - near Sukhumvit Soi 3 ****

The first 5 places are near the Sukhumvit Soi 3 junction (Mit Saphan) with New Petchaburi Road, but on the other side of the road starting from the Prince Hotel near the Makassan Road intersection.
Plaza is an entertainment complex that is located (back entrance) at the soi that leads to the Prince Hotel on New Petchaburi Road, across from the Soi 3 (Soi Nana). The main entrance is at the L-bend on Makassan Road. Within the Plaza there are 3 places (Cupidy, Sherbert and Delia) that offer girls sitting in fishbowls and/or sideline girls sitting in a lounge.
Phone #: 253-1502

Cupid’s Massage (Cupidy)

Cupid’s (Cupidy) is located on the ground floor of the Plaza, you will directly pass the entrance to Cupidy if you enter via the Petchaburi back entrance to Plaza. There is usually a portable neon sign on Petchaburi road advertising this place.

Comments: A largish bowl with 50 or more girls, the price being 1,900 baht (Dec 1999). The price in March 2000, was 1,500 and 1,700 baht for massage girls, and 500 baht for girls in the traditional massage section. Similar to its neighbours Vilunda and Atami you probably should avoid coming here with a taxi or tuk-tuk driver. The staff here are quite aggressive to the point of being somewhat obnoxious.

Cupid’s Massage (Cupidy) Experiences:
Got to be one of the best selection of massage girls in Bangkok. Shame the staff up front are not a match for the talent in the fishbowl. Mike - San Francisco
Took 2 new friends to Cupidy yest. As we approached the place we discussed the merits of visiting the other 2 Soapy's inside Plaza Entertainment. They were all for it. However after about 5 mins inside Cupidy all those plans were forgotten - especially since these 2 mongers like to squeeze the most possible fun from every stang. I was disappointed at the number of girls on offer. We hit it at what used to be the prime moment 6:15 pm. There were about 10-12 girls in the fish bowl & about 20 sideliners. We had a good look up close & personal. I was totally falling in love when some German grabbed the object of my affection. Number 435 I think she was. I told the boys that if they could wait 2 hours she would be back sitting in the same place. By the time they had made their selection we counted about 10 girls sitting in the fish tank applying make-up (late comers). Tiger said that prime time is now closer to 8 pm but I tell you those young tourists were cutting heifers out of the herd rapidly.
Yes Posiedon has the name but value for money Cupidy is a 4 star place with loads of nice looking mid 20's cuties to while away 2 hours. According to Tiger 1800 for fish bowl & 2200 for sideliners gets you 2 hours in the room.
Cupidy Plaza is very convenient near the corner of Soi 3 & Petchburi Rd. Biggest knocking shop I have ever seen.
I've been to Cupidy my first trip lovely girl good time, but I was taken for the only newbie ride. Annies just doesn't compare to them, but Ive had more fun at annies, the girls don't come near to cupidy but great fun factor. i'm a fan.

Sherbert Massage
Sherbert is on the 2nd floor of Plaza and is advertised as a kararoke place, if you enter Plaza via the main entrance you will enter into this place.

Comments: At Sherbert you will find a mid-size fishbowl with about 30-40 massage girls, cost 1,900 baht for massage girls and 2,000 baht for body massage girls. There is also a lounge area near the entrance with sideline girls, cost 2,700 baht. Unlike at Cupidy’s the staff here are quite civil. However, there is a surcharge of 1,000-1,500 baht for non East-Asians at Sherbert.

Delia’s Massage

Delia’s is on the 6th floor of Plaza and is a member’s type club, although you don’t need to be member to enter.

Comments: At Delia’s you will find some very attractive sideline girls (supposed ‘models’, students, office workers) sitting in the lounge area, costing 3,500 for locals, Asians and 4,500 baht for non-locals. The staff at Delia’s are very personable.

Embassy Massage

Embassy is on Soi 39, and is part of the better known Embassy Karaoke establishment.
Phone #: 252-0393
Comments: The Turkish Bath and Massage part of Embassy appears new as of 2000. The entrance to the massage parlor is at the end of the soi. The bowl is small with about 15 girls. Cost was 1,200 baht, although after I showed no interest the attendant lowered the price to 1,000 baht. The price in February 2001 was 1,200 baht for girls in the fishbowl and 1,500 baht for the sideline girls in the cafe lounge area.

Vilunda Massage

Vilunda (also known as Angara) is on the soi 41 just before Atami. It appears this place may have changed it’s name to Oscar massage.
Phone #: 251-6222

Comments: The girls here are in 3 sections traditional (500 baht), body and massage (1,500 baht) and superstar (2,000 baht). Similar to Atami, it is also a favoured place by taxi drivers and street touts. In Dec, 1999 the price was 1,500 baht for all girls of the soapy variety. When I was there in August, 2000 the price was 1,500 and 2,000 baht for the massage girls but after showing no interest and was heading towards the door the attendant lowered the price to 1,000 baht for any of the fishbowl girls regardless of star class. In February, 2001 I was quoted 1,500, 2,000 and 2,500 baht but after showing no interest the papasan asked me to name my own price.

Halem Massage

Halem is located on Soi 41, opposite side of the soi to Vilunda (Angara) massage. It is owned by the same group who run the nearby upscale Plaza Entertainment complex.
Phone: 625-7926
Comments: The fishbowl is fairly small (20 girls), the cost being 1,500 baht. Sideline girls sitting in the cafe were available for 2,500 baht.

Atami Massage

Atami is at 1573 New Petchaburi Road (after Soi 41), and quite close to the corner with Nana Soi 3 but on the other side of the road.
Phone #: 252-8907-8
Comments: Atami is a favourite with taxi drivers and touts on the streets and hence the price is variable depending on whether you go by yourself or are taken by a tout and probably your bargaining skills. The girls (~80) are in 4 sections, traditional massage (500 baht), massage only and tora body massage (both 2,000 baht) and superstar massage (2,500) one Monday night in early April 99. A week earlier, the price was 1,500 and 1,700 baht respectively ! In Dec, 1999 the price was 2,000 baht for all girls of the non-traditional massage variety. The last time I was there February, 2001 the massage girls in the fishbowl were 1,500 baht, while sideline girls seated in a lounge area across from the fishbowl were 2,500 baht.
Old 18-09-2008, 09:53 AM
SamSter

**** NEW PETCHABURI ROAD - Asoke to Soi Soon Vijai ****

The next 9 massage places on New Petchaburi Road starting from the Asoke junction to Soi Soon Vijai ( Bangkok General Hospital ) are located fairly closely together and constitutes the (in)famous ‘soapy’ section of New Petchaburi Road.

Monika’s Massage

On the 2nd floor there is another boutique massage parlor called Monika’s, the entrance is on left of the main entrance.

Comments: Girls in the bowl cost 1,300 baht and 1,600 baht, sideline girls were 1,900 baht.
I was told by the papasan that farangs and other non East-Asians may not be welcome at Monikas, however it was up to the discretion of the papasan based on criteria that included physical body size and Thai language skills. This discriminatory policy is not practiced downstairs at Mona Lisa.

The next 5 establishments are after Mona Lisa on New Petchaburi Road (outbound side), in order

Christina Massage

Christina - 2115 New Petchaburi Road, just before the entrance to Royal City Avenue (RCA).
Ph: 314-3590
Comments: Sign in English at entrance. A smallish place with about 40 girls at a very cheap 650 baht. There was no hassle from the staff. Sign in English at entrance. A smallish place with about 40 girls at a very cheap 650 baht. There was no hassle from the staff. I enjoyed a relaxed coffee in the coffee shop but did not spot a girl to my liking at this time

Pornphet Massage

Pornphet - 2235 New Petchaburi Road, about 100 yards before Soi Soon Vijai where Bangkok General Hospital is located. There is a 7-Eleven store on the corner of New Petchaburi Road and Soi Soon Vijai. If coming by taxi get out here.
Ph: 318-2982

No sign in English. 20-30 girls in the bowl. Girls are divided into 2 sections, 800 and 1,000 baht. This is no massage parlor for the faint hearted or for those who can not speak Thai. One of the few places where even the papasan can not communicate in English. Most guys who are looking to visit these out of the way massage places usually can speak a little Thai nowadays. If you can't then this is certainly a place to take a buddy who can then there can be no danger of any misinterpretations with regard to price, schedule and of course what is 'on the menu

Pornphet Massage Experiences: Always fun to find a new place and new girls of course. It was a refreshing change to find some fresh faced beauties rather than the stale ashen faced bunch I usually come across in most Bangkok massage joints. Although the girls seemed new they certainly new how to take care of business. Well at least the one I chose did. There was nor rushing the action and a one and a half hour session was well utilized in every respect. Certainly a place I will re-visit on my next trip to the Land of smiles. David - Stevenage, England

Riviera Massage

Sign in English as well as Thai. Quite a luxurious place with night-club type facilities, including a Japanese club. There were approximately 40 girls sitting in the fishbowl at the time of my visit. Cost is 1,500 or 1,700 baht. Note this place may not allow farangs from recent reports on the internet.

Riviera Massage Experiences: Well absolutely nowt to report except the comments above were spot on. Showed up and was promptly shown the door. Sorry no foreigners here I was told in no uncertain terms. Never mind plenty more just down the street. Their loss not mine.

Hawaii Massage

Hawaii - 2293 New Petchaburi Road, at the corner of Soi Soon Vijai and next to the 7-Eleven store.
Ph: 314-3451
Comments: Sign in English as well as Thai. A smallish place, with about 20-30 girls. The cost is low, 650 or 750 baht although the quality of the girls was not high. The last time I was there (Feb, 2005) the quoted price was 1,000 baht. The price is quite low but certainly reflects the size of the place and the number of girls on offer.

New Stella Massage

New Stella - 2351 New Petchaburi Road, about 50 yards past Soi Soon Vijai and across the road from the Morakot Hotel on New Petchaburi Road.
Ph: 318-1673
Comments: Sign in English as well as Thai. A smallish place with about 25 girls in the bowl, costing 1500 baht. Also there were a small number of attractive young sideline girls sitting in the cafe, for 1,700 baht. Last time I was there (Feb 2005), the price was 1,000 for fishbowl girls and 1,300 for sideliners.

The following 3 establishments are on the inbound side of New Petchaburi Road, or the same side as the Japanese Embassy, and are listed in order outbound (going against the traffic).

New York Massage

New York Massage - 1882 New Petchaburi Road next to the Amari Atrium Hotel and a 7-Eleven store.
Ph: 314-4157
Comments: No sign in English. Smallish place with about 15-25 girls. Cost is 800 Baht.

Saiphon Massage

Saiphon Massage - 2152 New Petchaburi Road, across the road from the large Royal City Avenue (RCA) entrance sign and Christina’s massage parlour.
Ph: 318-1094
Comments: No sign in English. Small place with about 25-35 girls. Cost is 700 or 800 Baht

Bangkok Cozy Massage

Bangkok Cozy Massage - 2368 New Petchaburi Road, next to a Toyota dealer. It is across the road from Soi Soon Vijai and the Hawaii and Riveria Massage parlours.
Ph: 314-0731
Comments: Sign in English as well as Thai. A mid-size place of about 40-50 girls in the fishbowl. It is fairly luxurious and also has large karaoke bar attached. The girls are divided into 3 sections, cost is 1,200, 1,500 or 1,700 baht. Sideline girls in the lounge area are 2,000 baht, while girls in the VIP room are 3,000 baht.
Old 18-09-2008, 09:54 AM
SamSter

**** NEW PETCHABURI - at the end ****

The next 4 establishments are near the end of New Petchaburi Road or on Pattanakan Road (what New Petchaburi eventually becomes).

Meree Massage

Meree - New Petchaburi Road, near the Ekami Expressway and across the road from the FoodLand Supermarket. It is also about 100 yards from the Deluxe Place hotel.
Ph: 318-1786
Comments: A mid-scale entertainment complex, with massage parlor, kararoke, restaurant and the Hot Model bar. The fishbowl has about 50-60 girls, including some quite attractive girls divided into 2 sections with the cost being 1,300 and 1,600 baht. Sideline girls are available in the lounge area for 2,100 and 2,600 baht.

Evita Massage

Evita Massage - New Petchaburi Road, just past the Foodland supermarket and directly across the road from Meree Entertainment.
Comments: A new establishment, that was open in late 2000. A smaller size massage parlor, the fishbowl has about 20-30 girls divided into 2 sections costing 1,300 and 1,700 baht. Sideline girls are available in the lounge area for 1,900 and 2,200 baht.

BIWA Cafe

BIWA Cafe - at the end of New Petchaburi Road, near the Petcharavej hospital and across the road from the Deluxe Place Hotel.
Comments: A smallish place, with a mid-size bowl of approximately 50 girls divided into 2 sections. The cost being relatively cheap at 1,000 and 1,300 baht.

Osaka Massage

Osaka Massage - is on Pattanakan Road on the inbound side between Sois 44 and 46. It is located across the road from the Neo kararoke and lounge bar. Apart from taking a taxi to Osaka, you can also get to Osaka via bus routes #11 or #92 that run along New Petchaburi and Pattanakan road.
Ph: 321-0345
Comments: An oldish place that could do with a new coat paint, it has a restaurant and a fishbowl with about 30 girls divided into two sections. The cost being 800 and 1,500 baht.
Old 18-09-2008, 09:55 AM
SamSter

**** PETCHABURI ROAD (at Uruphong Junction) ****

At the Uruphong junction, where (old) Petchaburi Road intersects with Rama VI road there are two low-end massage parlors that cater to locals.

Bacara Massage

Bacara Massage is located at Petchaburi Soi 4 about 25 yards into the soi on your left.

Comments: A small and slightly rundown place that is about 25 yards into the soi on your left, no sign in English but there is a small neon sign (not lit) in English on the side of the 7-Eleven store that is on corner of Petchaburi Soi 4. A small fishbowl with about 20 girls, cost is cheap at 600 baht and 240 baht for traditional massage girls.

S.Botan Massage (PP Cafe)

S.Botan (PP Cafe), is located on Rama VI road at Soi 13, which is approximately 250 yards away from the Uruphong junction, past the bridge over Klong San Saep, and a similar distance from the intersection with Rama I road. The nearest hotel is Sol Twins Towers.
Comments: A mid-size place with about 40-50 girls, including some relatively attractive girls considering the low all-inclusive price of 800 baht. S.Botan is arguably the ‘best’ low price (below 1,000 baht) soapy massage parlour in Bangkok.

**** PIN KLAO (at Arun Amarin Road) IN THONBURI ****

How to get to Pin Klao ? The easiest way to get to the Pin Klao area in Thonburi, on the other side (western) of the Chao Phraya river to Bangkok is to get a taxi to the Pata Department store at Pin Klao, it is the major landmark in this area. Pin Klao is one of the major shopping and entertainment areas in Thonburi. If you are going to Pin Klao via crossing the Pin Klao bridge then Arun Amarin road is the first intersection, you cannot miss it as there is a major flyover here. The Pata Department store is the next block away from this intersection. Two massage parlours (Chao Phaya 3 and Valentine) are located at the intersection of Arun Amarin and Phra Pin Klao roads.
Although, Pin Klao may appear far away from Sukhumvit (or Silom), a taxi from Pin Klao to Sukhumvit Soi 3 is approximately 70 baht. An alternative method of getting to Pin Klao is to get the river ferry to the Pin Klao pier, if you are staying in the Banglamphoo area, eg Khao San Road, you can also catch the 2 baht cross-river boat from the Phra Artit/Banglamphoo pier.

Snow White Massage

The Snow White massage parlour is very close to the Pin Klao pier. Snow White is located at Somdet Phra Pin Klao Road, Soi 5 (also known as Soi Suwichai Damri). Soi 7 with a sign to the Police Station is right next to Soi 5. Somdet Phra Pin Klao Soi 5 (and 7) is approximately 100 yards from the Pin Klao Ferry Pier. Mahidol University’s Administration Office is next to the pier in the background as another landmark.
Phone #: 435-3523
Comments: Snow White is about 50 yards into Soi 5. As this soi is relatively quiet, you cannot really miss the place and its shimmering yellow and green neon signs (in Thai only) at night. The place has a mid-size bowl with about 40-50 girls. Cost is 1,300-1,500 baht. Sideline girls dressed in uniforms sitting opposite the fishbowl cost ~1,800 baht.

Valentine Massage (Star Cafe)

Valentine Massage (Star Cafe). On Arun Amarin road, Pata Department store side, near the corner with Phra Pin Klao road and the large flyover.
Phone #: 424-4570
Comments: There is no sign in English, but there is sign in English for the attached Star Cafe. This place has a mid-size fish bowl with about 40 girls, divided into 2 sections. The cost being 1,600 and 1,800 baht respectively.

Chao Phaya 3 Massage

Chao Phaya 3 is next to Valentine Massage on Arun Amarin road.
Phone #: 433-4667
Comments: Next door to Valentine massage is the 3rd branch of the Chao Phaya Turkish Bath and Massage. There is a large neon sign in English similar to it's better known sister branches on Sri Ayyuthaya road. The Chao Phaya 3 is very similar in design (but smaller) and atmosphere ‘ no hassle' to the Chao Phaya 2. But prices are ~200 baht cheaper than the Chao Phaya 2, body and star massage girls cost 1,400 baht and traditional massage girls are 400 baht or 1,200 baht for full-service. There is also a little ‘newbie’ bowl with young girls for 1,500 baht. The main bowl is probably half the size of that at the Chao Phaya 2.

Chao Phraya 3 Massage Experiences: CP3: mostly older, definitely more 5-7s, although a fair number of big boobs with an occasional 8 thrown in. And all about the service ... 1900 + 500 tip
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1