The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Recently book a session with Cindy, got my muscles relaxed under her tender loving pressing with her smooth smooth hands. Gentle touch on my sensitive area and solid massage. Worthy to try

Interested bros can pm me for contact
Same place u recommended me 😅😅
Old 25-11-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Same place u recommended me 😅😅
Correct, I will explore more when my OC’s eyes not to tight on me
Old 29-11-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Hi bro, able to share the ctc please? Will provide a similar contact too. many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstaMash View Post
Went for a massage at one of my regular places today on Beach Road. It’s a Spa I like cos always get good massage and release, usually with teasing before the big rip. I never book cos I like the surprise of who I’m going to get. Today I was assigned Pleasant looking PRC, maybe early 30s - hard to tell with mask down. Massage was solid, as always, not super strong, but just right for me to relax. Moves down to Lower half and pops GQ, and of course I nod with a smile.

What I wasn’t expecting was the next 20 Mins of super slow, teasing sensual massage, keeping me right on brink, but never pushing over. Honestly one of the most mind blowing edging HJ I had, and I have had a fair few over the years. After 20 mins eventually exploded, and remained rock hard for next 5 mins - it’s was that good. Highly recommended.

Spa is listed on the music app - for those who know Normally 68 entry for hot oil, but show the music app and it’s only 50. Top up 50 to go to heaven. Ask for L**y and you will leave with a
Old 01-12-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
saeno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Recently book a session with Cindy, got my muscles relaxed under her tender loving pressing with her smooth smooth hands. Gentle touch on my sensitive area and solid massage. Worthy to try

Bro mind sharing ?
Old 01-12-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Hi bro, can share ctc
Thks
Old 01-12-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Have a ML from SLG who in my opinion does a good long hj that makes you squirm and wanna cum but cannot cum until she decides that the time is right. Bros who like a little anal penetration will enjoy the process as she brings you to climax. Not the prettiest though but service oriented with decent massage. Happy to share with bros who are interested
Old 02-12-2022, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
sexlover6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can shared contact. Thanks in advance
Old 02-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

Tried AQ sometimes back

Individual room and shower, good in both massage and teasing. Slightly milfy (early 30) with C-class melons. Left as a happy man
Old 02-12-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 14
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Tried AQ sometimes back

Individual room and shower, good in both massage and teasing. Slightly milfy (early 30) with C-class melons. Left as a happy man
Agreed. Her new place abit quiet..
Old 02-12-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tried AQ sometimes back

Can share this AQ ?
Appreciate with thanks
Old 02-12-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitReviewerA View Post
i believed TPY got a number of joints.

Where they rub near ur balls but they do not help release as it's against the shop rules. (against law as well)

i believed its blk 1*5 . got 1 view and 3 chinese lady. (Of cos go pick the pretty 1 la, dont pick ugly de)
Who is the pretty one & who is the ugly one? ..
Old 02-12-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 7
Waterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWaterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Tried AQ sometimes back

Can share contacts? Tks
Old 02-12-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tried AQ sometimes back

Is this AQ formerly from USSC?
Old 03-12-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Is this AQ formerly from USSC?
Correct bro, she was from USSC area previously
Old 11-12-2022, 04:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
spybuggy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Hi bro, able to share the ctc please? Will provide a similar contact too. many thanks
please share contact bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread