The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-12-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post
Recently RTM Zoya
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/zoya-massage/

Simple FR
looks/age: 8.5/10. Looks very pretty. My cup of tea.
body: 9/10 slim and petite with natural C. Superb figure.
Shower: nil DIY
massage: 8/10. Good strength and service oriented. Will step back also.
HJ: 7.5/10 she know how to stroke. With soft moan and oil.
service/attitude: chatty and friendly.
Service: friendly and chatty, no HP usage.
RTM: yes

still good for relaxing massage with less sensual.
Old 02-12-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cutiebae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Other than SLG. Other website the girls looks kinda fishing. Any experience bro got some advise?
Old 02-12-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-shirley/
Bait and switch. Something was amiss the moment I stepped in. Asked what's her name when I stepped in and she feigned ignorance deflect my question. Never performed massage in the nude unlike what other bros deacribed. Felt rushed when jerking me off. In Out less than an hour. Then this SMS came in after deed was done that she let her friend take my order. I felt so cheated.
Thanks for the warning.
Sorry about the shit experience.
Upzz for your sharing!
Old 02-12-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerglurker View Post
I tried Cheryl before 1-2 months ago. overall a mixed experience for me.

She got great body and huge knockers which I like. Her nuru massage also not bad and quite sensual. However I dislike that she don’t let me zhut or play with her nips too much. Also during the hj I think she got frustrated i took quite long and went super hard and fast to that point that it was quite uncomfortable for me.

Location: condo at east side, green line. a few mins walk from mrt. Parking sucks on fri/weekend.

I might try Celine this weekend or next lol. Let you know if that happens
Agree about Cheryl, she is very particular about her nips, no tune or zhut
As for Celine, is a bit too “Milf” for my taste, massage and service is ok pretty decent though.
Old 02-12-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Visited Kiki, short MR:

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kiki-massage/

+ Friendly, makes effort to make small talk

+ Pretty, online pictures are quite accurate with minor discounts, eyes slightly smaller in real life

+ Big and soft knockers, boob lovers should have no complaints

+ No black face when I took a while to fire off

- GG for foot soldiers if it’s pouring, no shelter from nearest MRT station

- Have to go past guard house going up

- Green in sensual

RTM: No, nothing wrong with her, actually had an enjoyable session with her.
Just too vanilla for my taste but definitely worth a visit
Old 02-12-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

deleted...

Last edited by eatsleepwork; 29-12-2022 at 07:26 PM. Reason: deleted...
Old 02-12-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zerglurker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Agree about Cheryl, she is very particular about her nips, no tune or zhut
As for Celine, is a bit too “Milf” for my taste, massage and service is ok pretty decent though.
hmm thanks...now that i went to search this thread, i saw a lot of mixed reviews for celine. Any other good nuru ML to recommend (apart from XE)?

so far tried joyce, ying ying and cheryl only. The first two weren't great and i alr reviewed Cheryl.
Old 02-12-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
The 4 heavenly boobs

Been away for a long long while, so when I finally decided to step back into the ML scene , it was really difficult in the beginning. Previously I was mainly booking my regulars thru WeChat so I don’t have much entry in their database.

I send out 5-6 texts each time and the only response I got was from XXB, which unfortunately can never align the time. Till Rayna accepted my first booking due to mistaken identity to one of her regular that opens up the door for me.

I skipped all the known shared unit and just go for the stays alone type, which happens to be the 4 most talk about boobs. I visited all 4 on foot, so should be no problem for fellow foot bros, u just need to do some homework.

KK
Furthest away from mrt, but there is a bus stop nearby where u can wait, there’s even a temple nearby where u can walk in and make an offering or grab a drink or a simple meal, remember to wash.
The smallest boobs among the 4, but it’s still a good size B/C.
The only one that can dish out a decent press, the other 3 can massage shit.
Hardworking and will gives a nice head massage till the time is up.
BBBJ with CIM or HJ, you choose!
Quite green on the sensual part.
Unfortunately she don’t gum me.

JJ
Nearest to mrt
No doubt the best looking boobs!!! Such nice shaped is really rare.
Again very green on the sensual part, so she willingly offer her body/boobs for all your roaming/ zhut zhut pleasure.
I hope she find a better place in her next tour.

LL 童颜巨乳
Can wait at bus stop or grab a prata.
The smallest body size among the 4, but her boobs did not disappoint. 2nd best to JJ.
Very very engaging, no silent moment.
Very experienced on sensual, She made you think you got chance to go all the way, she knew her strength, thus the most difficult to get a slot.

Rayna (this is biased)
She got the complete package for me.
Best kept place among the 4, once I step in, already got mood.
Visually, her body might be the worst looking among the 4, due to her chubby built, but this is the body I wanna roam/ feast upon. Baby soft skin.
Highlight of the sensual is the boobs rub. She spend quite a good amount of time going over your body, front/back/top/down. Usually I will erupt just after a few strokes, the built up is good. God dam good.

A big Thank You to all fellow bros that has been contributing.
Without these contributions, I don’t think I wanna cum back to this scene, simply too many land mines.

Cheers

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 02-12-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerglurker View Post
hmm thanks...now that i went to search this thread, i saw a lot of mixed reviews for celine. Any other good nuru ML to recommend (apart from XE)?

so far tried joyce, ying ying and cheryl only. The first two weren't great and i alr reviewed Cheryl.
Sorry bro, not a fan of nuru, cannot give you any recommendations.
Think most of the good ones with nuru has either delisted or rtc
Old 02-12-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/elmi-massage/

Communication: smooth and polite
Room: quite dark with curtains drawn and dim lighting, but floor feels clean and place doesn't look messy. Bathroom floor was dry and clean.
Looks: passable pleasant, body is on the chubby side (photos in the listing flatters her figure). Guess is early 30s but she is well-maintained in her complexion and grooming.
Boobs: B
Attitude: quiet, not so talkative. No phone use at all. Helped to dry me with the towel. Towel feels clean and fresh.
Massage: good strokes, firm and strong presses
Main event: good cat bath, one of the better ones. Finished on the high
RTM: no, will try others.
Disclaimer up front, I am a regular of Elmi, so I am definitely biased
, agree with all of your MR, except:

I wont classified her under the chubby spectrum, she definitely put on weight since day one here but most went to her waist area

Most likely you are the quiet type or caught her on a bad day.
She’s quite the conversationalist in my humble opinion, always enjoyed chatting with her.

Her service has always been consistent and I feel she’s definitely one of the better ones in the current batch of MLs
Old 03-12-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Anyone tried this ML?
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/sunny-massage/
Old 03-12-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Looks interesting. Advertised CIM for that pricing along with a long list of massages.
Old 03-12-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
So. Many. Red. Flags.
Old 03-12-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Looks interesting. Advertised CIM for that pricing along with a long list of massages.
in MP. Have some reservation on what the top up is like.
Likely a Viet.
Maybe someone here could have tried?
Old 03-12-2022, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbaduckie View Post
Normally would recommend Xue Er instead but it seems like she delisted
and RTC liao ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1