The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-02-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realdeal10 View Post
Yenyen really no services for walk ins…. But damn friendly to all her pool of uncles regulars.. 1 uncle always book her 4 hours for $1k. Uncle kkj soft cannot enter so she will bbbj… anyway my last session with her is not pleasant lah… bonk few minutes tell me time is almost up need to top up if want to continue…
How do you know regular gt bbbj?
Tried her several times and it only keeps better.
Got to know her more n actions getting better and better.
Able to French n eat abalone. Really good..
Old 17-02-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanji37 View Post
How do you know regular gt bbbj?
Tried her several times and it only keeps better.
Got to know her more n actions getting better and better.
Able to French n eat abalone. Really good..
Everytime find her she will always make sure no doggie for me becoz she said lampah oversized for doggie. Her body becomes more squarish over the years. But attitude wise, friendly and can talk anything under the sun.
Old 17-02-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Everytime find her she will always make sure no doggie for me becoz she said lampah oversized for doggie. Her body becomes more squarish over the years. But attitude wise, friendly and can talk anything under the sun.
haha yeah and she kiap her leg to prevent me from ramming harder because she said lampa big and lanjiao long. which makes me harder to cum by doing that. if she smart she would have allowed me to bang harder so can cum faster
Old 20-02-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I like Yen Yen. She is friendly, has nice boobs and to me, she looks quite pretty. Her cowgirl is not bad but in missionary, her body always weird weird that I also find it hard to cum. Feel like cannot go in fully
Old 21-02-2024, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
I like Yen Yen. She is friendly, has nice boobs and to me, she looks quite pretty. Her cowgirl is not bad but in missionary, her body always weird weird that I also find it hard to cum. Feel like cannot go in fully
She keep using her legs to block loh, really scare ppl ram her deep deep, coupled with her bed that is wrapped with plastic cover underneath, me too can’t cum with her FJ, in the end HJ out..
If her playability can be unlock after several visits like the previous bro says then I will make some effort to RTF her next time.
Old 21-02-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alvin45sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can I ask. Who are those who do AR ?
So far I know, FY, Michelle and h24 R15 only.
Old 21-02-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
Yes she is pretty. Looks like HDB milf. She is friendly, unfortunately no service. Also cbj only
Old 22-02-2024, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any of the Malay girls back? Is Julia back?
Old 22-02-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
Any of the Malay girls back? Is Julia back?
Dont see any Malay chicks
Old 22-02-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10334 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin45sg View Post
Dont see any Malay chicks
no more malay WLs in PT. No more new WLs
Old 29-02-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Any FR from old birds ?
Any recommendations?
Old 29-02-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 0
suckmycocknow is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuckmycocknow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
no more malay WLs in PT. No more new WLs
new ones no more coming to sg
Old 29-02-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Any FR from old birds ?
Any recommendations?
Old 01-03-2024, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
abundant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Friday is CNY eve so best to make last visit by Wed or Thurs. All houses should open by 5th day of CNY
thank u bro. this info helped alot
Old 02-03-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ikhtiosis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just visited petain this afternoon ard 2:30pm, after a long hiatus from visiting this soon-to-be-dying place.

it was drizzling, so i thought there will not be too many ppl, but apparently h10 was closed when i reached, so there were still queues at many doors.

luckily zhen zhen at h24 r33 was available, and for me she was one of my first love in petain back in its glorious days.

she asked for $40 (she used to be cat30 last time), but since i was pressed for time, and i thought with all the inflation, it's a fair increase in price, i just agreed to it.

she was unexpectedly very nice to me, i remember she was quite cold and slightly grumpy when she was in h7 (if i remember correctly) last time, but i have always been attracted to her big natural boobs (i'm guessing c cup?), and relatively pretty face despite the pock marks (she looks like one of my hot aunt, so i always have a soft spot for her).

washing was quite standard, and not sure if it is on purpose, but she pressed her big boobs on my body, so instantly my didi woke up.

lied down, she immediately attacked my nipples while i caressed her body, not the smoothest skin, but good enough, she surprisingly keeps her body relatively slim, so it's still a turned on.

shortly after, she capped me, then worked pretty hard on the bj with lots of saliva and strong suction, and a little bit of teeth which i didn't really enjoy. she didn't do ar (forgot if she ever did), but she occassionally ran her nails gently on my balls, which was making me very close to cumming, but i tahan, because i really wanted to cum in her pussy.

after sometime, knowing i would not come with just bj, she asked me to get up and let her lie down, i entered her slowly, she closed her eyes and made some soft noises, and the sight of her come-f-me face and her big boobs made me really turned on, and before long, and she seemed to know that i was close to cumming, she tightened her pussy and squeezed my didi hard and then started to gyrate her hips fast, that i had no choice but to spill a week worth of cum into the condom.

woof! money well spent! after washing she told me gently to visit her again after 2nd of april (if i remember correctly), as she will be taking her month off.

all in all, i left a very satisfied customer, and will definitely try to visit her again before this nostalgic place close down for good (which i hope will not be so soon).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1