The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 15-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mabel438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu1987 View Post
Tried Meina today, here is my FR ( my own Opinion )

Face : 5/10. ( she look like those hawker auntie )
Boob : 6/10 Big and natural. saggy , understandable for her age
Body : 5/10 nothing to rave about, Clean Shaven
BBBJ : 6/10
Catbath : 8/10 ( she licked all over the body from arm to my leg almost go to my toe. then lick my face and ears. first time got this type of catbath in pertain)
FJ: 5/10 ( something just feel off. lol i dunno what? i cummed but wun RTF )

She quite like to engage in small talk with you. which is good. just that she not my cup of tea.
Dear bro, kindly share me Meina's wechat. I PM-ed you already .
Thank you in advance <3
Old 16-08-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Meina has fb. U can message her. Pte message not in WWW. She could have received tons of message b4 the world lock down.
Old 16-08-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Meina has fb. U can message her. Pte message not in WWW. She could have received tons of message b4 the world lock down.
Apparently her husband died few months back no heart to work better or service better
Old 16-08-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mabel438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Hi Jacky, may i know Meina's fb please ? Thanks a million !
Old 17-08-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Fans of PT..... enjoy PT while you still can as this place is on its last legs.

Tiagong H4 OKT is mulling about throwing in the towel due to poor health. The AV rule that the house OKT must always be present whenever the house is in operation is the deal breaker.
The OKT was sick for several days and needed to rest at home but bopian have to go to H4 to sleep in the office otherwise the WLs cannot work.
Old 18-08-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of

Meina FB is JoJo Len.
Old 21-08-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Tomorrow is the 7 day of hungry ghosts festival. Happy Valentine my members. Stay safe.
Old 16-09-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
Aerosmith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I kinda miss Judy from Hse 10.
Anyone knows if she is still active?
Old 17-09-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about big tits Ann, where she go sia?
Old 17-09-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
How about big tits Ann, where she go sia?
She's plying her trade in JB's Ocean hotel now..... go to the Ocean thread.... there's write ups on her there.
Old 19-09-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Vengerous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eh ya why whole H4 closed uh?
Old 19-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10334 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengerous View Post
Eh ya why whole H4 closed uh?
Will reopen end of this month
Old 24-09-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tiger1269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
gonna ban this honey H4R11 from petain soon. charging 50 , 40 , 30 but no bbbj . bj covered with condom. ask her to provide bbbj tell me story about HIV AIDS and STD. no point waste your money on old hag like her anymore
Honey has always never provided BBBJ. I tried her once, her service is ok for $40. The only good thing about her is her boobs! Still firm and good for her age.
Old 24-09-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1269 View Post
Honey has always never provided BBBJ. I tried her once, her service is ok for $40. The only good thing about her is her boobs! Still firm and good for her age.
You are about 20 yrs too late.
Honey is a PT veteran with more than 20 yrs..... when she was in H17 R03 before that row was demolished..... she had a nickname "babydoll" because she was always in this biege translucent nightslip that showed off her braless boobs and g-string. And she was an Angpai in H17 with her queue often longer than Sally and Mei Na which were the other Angpais of that house.
But the reason for her popularity was not her attire but her service.... she can do anything and for only $30 you can get bbbj, cim, b2b, ar, raw and even aj if you top up $10.
The queue for her everyday was already formed even before the door open for business. That period was before the migration of the ex-GL WLs to PT.
Then sometime in 2010 or 2011 she went MIA..... she kenna some sickness and had to be hospitalised. Her recovery was slow and long and it was some 7-9 months before she was able to resume work.
That was when she changed her SOP..... no more bbbj or special services like cim, raw or aj. She strictly offers only cbj, hj and fj. And she has adhered to this until now. Cannot blame her cos she learnt from her experience that no one to help her if she get sick.... so her priority is safety first rather than giving in to the wishes of the customers.
Old 24-09-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You are about 20 yrs too late.
Honey is a PT veteran with more than 20 yrs..... when she was in H17 R03 before that row was demolished..... she had a nickname "babydoll" because she was always in this biege translucent nightslip that showed off her braless boobs and g-string. And she was an Angpai in H17 with her queue often longer than Sally and Mei Na which were the other Angpais of that house.
But the reason for her popularity was not her attire but her service.... she can do anything and for only $30 you can get bbbj, cim, b2b, ar, raw and even aj if you top up $10.
The queue for her everyday was already formed even before the door open for business. That period was before the migration of the ex-GL WLs to PT.
Then sometime in 2010 or 2011 she went MIA..... she kenna some sickness and had to be hospitalised. Her recovery was slow and long and it was some 7-9 months before she was able to resume work.
That was when she changed her SOP..... no more bbbj or special services like cim, raw or aj. She strictly offers only cbj, hj and fj. And she has adhered to this until now. Cannot blame her cos she learnt from her experience that no one to help her if she get sick.... so her priority is safety first rather than giving in to the wishes of the customers.
So does that mean she kena something before? If she provide all those services to her regulars then okay lah but if she simply do it just for money then it's really risky.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1