The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sgman16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Experience with a Ladyboy for the First Time

After making love with ladies for 10 plus years, I'm always curious about making love with a ladyboy. How do they react inside the room, does their genital look like us? I had a pleasant experience with a ladyboy recently.

Found and booked a pretty and very feminine looking 29 years old pre-op thai ladyboy online (outcall). We met up and I booked a hotel room. He has put up good makeup, breast implants and a nose job. We proceed to strip and played with each other genitals. He is shy and keeps covering his penis. It appears to be a smaller uncircumcised penis than mine. Then we proceed to shower, frenching and mutual masturbation. After shower, I laid on the bed we gave each other BBBJ. I've not touch or suck other man's penis before and this is a unique experience. Its like sucking a taiwan sausage. Halfway through, I noticed that his penis is only slightly erected and soft, no water and dry. However, it does not stop me from penetrating his anal after I capped on. Pumped for a good 5-6 mins in missionary and cum in the condom.

After the session, I asked if I could give him a HJ to make him cum. He said he is unable to cum due to the intake of female hormones as it decreases their testosterone drastically. So guys, if you like to experience a ladyboy, don't expect their penis to be as rock solid hard and cum a huge load like us. We washed up and bid each other farewell.

I've already booked another ladyboy in the next 2 days. Will share my experience here. Keep a lookout for the update in this thread. Cheers
Old 07-08-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
Royal Vision deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoyal Vision deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Experience with a Ladyboy for the First Time

You should have given " her " a blowjob instead.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgman16 View Post
After the session, I asked if I could give him a HJ to make him cum. He said he is unable to cum due to t
You should ask him to Fuck your Ass instead.
Old 08-08-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

TS

You're very strange and weird.

Are you bi?

Most ppl fcuk ladyboys cos of curiosity n they look like women.

Due to curiosity, got See their cock but no ones going to blow them or hj them.
Old 08-08-2016, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
TS

Most ppl fcuk ladyboys cos of curiosity n they look like women.

Some LB look more stunning than women.

What ?:?

.Z.Z.Z.

Old 08-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
foul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting topic.
Old 08-08-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 14
Ice Fire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIce Fire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangzzz View Post
Some LB look more stunning than women.
Agree . But the minute they open their mouth to talk you will faint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1