The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 13
youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonbreak69 View Post
Ahahah you are funny 1001 and Malio are overrated places not high class everybody knows that.
Fyi there are not only brothels to pick up girls in jakarta you dont have any connections and you want to tell me that your girl is 10 times better than mine?
Send her pic then lets see
Paying 2 juta for ST for an indo cewek is ridiculous considering this is indo not Singapore period.
Can recommend the high class place?
Old 23-08-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
No need
Very rare case
RFF
Tis guy is clearly clueless gamelsless n daft

Not a prob for most peeps
First time go this club hence clueless
Old 23-08-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
1.8juta and you want to tip?
Some guys like to get f...ed deeply here
It's a norm, or should I say standard procedure for the tipping at 1001. Don't need to start about spoiling mkt etc cos even locals who frequent 1001 give big tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
1001 club is really high end. But in terms of the room and the gals. Last time when I was there, the gal will give a slip of paper for u to indicate the tips and it starts from 500K if I recall. So there is some pressure and I just ignore 😄
I believed you can write lesser on the slip of paper or just pass the girl cash or totally ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosagat View Post
I'd rather pay 1.8jt at 1001 than go to malio which is cheaper but worse and classic which is true you either pick a 3some with 3 maid-with-make-up types of u can pick 1x indo model-looking girl.
Personally, the only difference is the grooming/dressing at these 3 places you mentioned. I've found good ones at classic/malio before, much more prettier/hotter in my own opinion as compared to 1001... though the dressing/make up might not be so nice.

Quote:
Ahahah you are funny 1001 and Malio are overrated places not high class everybody knows that.
Like it or not, 1001 is considered to be on the higher end of jkt bordellos.

Quote:
Fyi there are not only brothels to pick up girls in jakarta you dont have any connections and you want to tell me that your girl is 10 times better than mine?
Paying 2 juta for ST for an indo cewek is ridiculous considering this is indo not Singapore period.
One man's meat is another man's poison. He's happy with his find at 1001, good for him... at least he bothers to share.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 23-08-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
gunner_champs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

On my way to JkT now, anygood links for housecall ? Thank you much in advnace
Old 23-08-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
When he became an old fart like me, he will be seeking bargains like me.
Old 23-08-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
When he became an old fart like me, he will be seeking bargains like me.
ahahah I dont think so
Old 23-08-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any outcall massage with special Tangerang area?

What is the standard market rate for massage with fj with local, and standard market rate for just local fj only?
Old 23-08-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post

One man's meat is another man's poison. He's happy with his find at 1001, good for him... at least he bothers to share.
Totally agree. I applaud the sharing.

So for 1001, what is the standard amount of tips? Or there is no standard for high end place?
Old 23-08-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
Totally agree. I applaud the sharing.

So for 1001, what is the standard amount of tips? Or there is no standard for high end place?
At 1001, common amount would be about 200k~300k imo. No right or wrong here if you don't feel like tipping.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 24-08-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
gunner_champs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi guys, any recommendation for spa ? Is Classic n travel hotel still operating ?
Old 24-08-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!
Quote:
bro, willing buyer willing seller.
I am happy with my money spent, and yes i have better things to do with my time than to pick up girls - im not handsome, if i am why wouldn’t i want free? lol.

i can at least experience fucking a novita lam lookalike so i happy lor.
Old 25-08-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 2
ForgottenHero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
At 1001, common amount would be about 200k~300k imo. No right or wrong here if you don't feel like tipping.
Used to tip them around 100k to 150k max 😜😜
Old 25-08-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3934 / Power: 21
dandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond reputedandan69 has a reputation beyond repute

Termatik goer here....can i just confirm that those wearing blue dresses at the in-house girls and those wearing their own dresses are the freelances ones?
Every time i head to the 2nd floor, the mamasan always push the blue dresses to me and i see some of the rest are better, how to ask for those?
Old 25-08-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandan69 View Post
Termatik goer here....can i just confirm that those wearing blue dresses at the in-house girls and those wearing their own dresses are the freelances ones?
Every time i head to the 2nd floor, the mamasan always push the blue dresses to me and i see some of the rest are better, how to ask for those?
I also wonder how does Tematik compares with El Paso in terms of cost and gals
Old 25-08-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottenHero View Post
Used to tip them around 100k to 150k max 😜😜
Did the gals give black face....😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1