The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlonline View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/joyce-massage/
Somehow very disappointed for me - try her twice
First time, just alright finish nuru, wash off then finish in 30 mins - she didn't want to bother about massage
Second time, book her 90 mins for nuru and teasing chair - she asked 180 upfront, then straight to teasing chair - about 5 mins said why take so long, move to nuru and about 10 mins then done, wash off and massage about 30 mins then told me done - never mind just go then - why I pay so much for just one shot and 60 mins. I won't go anymore - maybe chemistry. Post on sglonelyguy always got deleted. Myself consider clean and polite - never anyhow touch and never touch her either.
I have no point to zap anyway - just my honest and disappointed feedback
Up u bro for the honest feedback. Now u can up or zap other bros as well.
Old 17-03-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.site/joyce-massage/
Somehow very disappointed for me - try her twice
First time, just alright finish nuru, wash off then finish in 30 mins - she didn't want to bother about massage
Second time, book her 90 mins for nuru and teasing chair - she asked 180 upfront, then straight to teasing chair - about 5 mins said why take so long, move to nuru and about 10 mins then done, wash off and massage about 30 mins then told me done - never mind just go then - why I pay so much for just one shot and 60 mins. I won't go anymore - maybe chemistry. Post on sglonelyguy always got deleted. Myself consider clean and polite - never anyhow touch and never touch her either.
I have no point to zap anyway - just my honest and disappointed feedback
Honest feedback deserve our points upped you.
Old 18-03-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/$$$$-$$$$-massage
M i a o m i a o
Face: 6/10 (Not ugly but photo on website is heavily PS)
Body: 7/10 (+30% in size compare to website)
Boobs: B
Massage: 6/10 (Put in effort but still no strength)
Location: 7/10 (Discreet. Nearest parking 10-12mins walk away)
Room: 10/10 (Clean and neat. Stay alone)
Hj: 8/10 (Ok. Abv average)
Rtm: No

Overall acceptable but hope to see real images instead of those PS images. For bros who looking for real massage, pls skip.
Old 19-03-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/$$$$-$$$$-massage
M i a o m i a o
Face: 6/10 (Not ugly but photo on website is heavily PS)
Body: 7/10 (+30% in size compare to website)
Boobs: B
Massage: 6/10 (Put in effort but still no strength)
Location: 7/10 (Discreet. Nearest parking 10-12mins walk away)
Room: 10/10 (Clean and neat. Stay alone)
Hj: 8/10 (Ok. Abv average)
Rtm: No

Overall acceptable but hope to see real images instead of those PS images. For bros who looking for real massage, pls skip.
Up you for honest FR
Old 20-03-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 17
dhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro who up my point
I only got one favorite - https://sglonelyguy-1.com/virlin-massage/. I only go for little bro massage, never try normal massage. My regular - twice a month. Thanks
Old 20-03-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Anyone knows local ml angela still working?
Old 20-03-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jacobgreenrebor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does she accept non chinese bros?
Old 20-03-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobgreenrebor View Post
does she accept non chinese bros?
Don’t know about her, but those listed as “local ML” usually do.
Old 21-03-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I only got one favorite - https://sglonelyguy-1.com/virlin-massage/. I only go for little bro massage, never try normal massage. My regular - twice a month. Thanks
I have seen her before, she has possibly the worst attitude of any ML I've met.

I asked her to clarify what she offers, instead of just saying Juagen only, she went on a several minute long rant about how she's not like other girls, and how she doesn't have to show her body like those china girls who live in HDB, how she has a cert in IT design, and so on. I mean, she is already making money of playing with men's cocks, yet she has the arrogance to look down on other girls lol.

Also she's a time watcher, literally. Every 20 seconds I see her glance at the clock.

Totally killed the mood.

She claims her juagen is "authentic", but these are just masseuses, not urologists. The line between authentic and inauthentic is very thin, also anyone can claim they are authentic.

My advice to bros here is not let her spoil market, just go for other girls who don't have attitude problem.
Old 21-03-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
I have seen her before, she has possibly the worst attitude of any ML I've met.

I asked her to clarify what she offers, instead of just saying Juagen only, she went on a several minute long rant about how she's not like other girls, and how she doesn't have to show her body like those china girls who live in HDB, how she has a cert in IT design, and so on. I mean, she is already making money of playing with men's cocks, yet she has the arrogance to look down on other girls lol.

Also she's a time watcher, literally. Every 20 seconds I see her glance at the clock.

Totally killed the mood.

She claims her juagen is "authentic", but these are just masseuses, not urologists. The line between authentic and inauthentic is very thin, also anyone can claim they are authentic.

My advice to bros here is not let her spoil market, just go for other girls who don't have attitude problem.
U got tell her other than jg , she will oso need to improve on her photoshop skill anot, lol..
Old 21-03-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
U got tell her other than jg , she will oso need to improve on her photoshop skill anot, lol..
Lol don't get me started on that. Many MLs photoshop their pictures, but she's the only one who has done it in a manner that could actually give me nightmares lol.
Old 21-03-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 17
dhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Sorry all bro. Yeah, she is clean - no touching / naked. What she offer is actually not JG - just her own way of massage and yes, photoshop until like someone else :P.
If any bro got authentic JG, can share also .
Old 23-03-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 5
Hamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://beautycastle.website/xin-yi-pro-massage-hj/

Xin Yi is my regular masseur, I enjoy her relaxing massage for my tired body. I just have a 90-minute session.
Her Location is at centre about a 3 minute walk from the MRT station. The place is clean,
She offers a variety of massage services, but my personal favourites are oil body massage, prostate care
Friends, give it a try. which are special highlights.

Ear digging part is itchy and comfortable. She serves me well by using different tools in her toolbox. She will be lying beside you to perform the ear digging which is satisfactory.
Old 25-03-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Game28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does she speak English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsupboy76 View Post
https://beautycastle.website/xin-yi-pro-massage-hj/

Xin Yi is my regular masseur, I enjoy her relaxing massage for my tired body. I just have a 90-minute session.
Her Location is at centre about a 3 minute walk from the MRT station. The place is clean,
She offers a variety of massage services, but my personal favourites are oil body massage, prostate care
Friends, give it a try. which are special highlights.

Ear digging part is itchy and comfortable. She serves me well by using different tools in her toolbox. She will be lying beside you to perform the ear digging which is satisfactory.
Old 25-03-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Does Mandy go all the way?

Her profile says English / Chinese
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1