The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2014, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
webgerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Views on "Falling in love with a Prostitute in Geylang legal brothels".

Wish I had read that sooner. Thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Old 02-04-2014, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cuntlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

suggestion for you, tell me who this WL is and where she wrks.

i will go patronize and record our conversations before, during and after. if she gives me the same treatment, you will know that she prob does it to every bro.

then you know you're being taken for a ride.

but if i kena cold cold treatment, or not the same as yours, then maybe you got chance.....

either way, you pay for my session (one time nia)

swee?
Old 02-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

Thanks boss. I actually do feel slight better after reading that post. It's really horrible knowing that this actually happens. I will try out today by not contacting her at all. But my heart is real soft and compassionate so I would be feeling the hurt not replying or picking up her calls. I just hope that I'll suffer the pain and for the next few days and hope it's gone. I may be 24 but I feel like crying and whine like a little boy. My friends have also told me to just stay away from her. I really don't know what I can do right now. My mind is always thinking of her even when I'm working. Thank you anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Same old story over and over again.

Doesn't the human race ever learn?

I suggest you read http://sammy.guru/showpos...&postcount=136

If you don't want your life to end in ruins at a young age, I suggest you re calibrate your priorities.

At the age of 24, you should be throwing 100% of your effort into achieving financial independence instead of using your money, time and energy fucking dirty whores.

If you play your cards right, you'll have more than enough time to bang your brains out once your finances have reached the point which gives you loads of free time and the means to indulge.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by webgerboy View Post
Hi Guys, I would like to seek some views/advice from brothers here who have actually fallen for a prostitute in Geylang legal houses. Be it you are single, attached or married etc.

I have recently fallen in love with this girl and have been returning to her since. I can say that after a few visits to her, the feeling is getting stronger. We do contact each other daily and chat and all and have been getting to know each other more as days go by. Seeing so many bros been cheated out of love for their money instead of really wanting to be in love, I really do need some enlightenment on should I continue to visit her or stop going.

I am really in a dilemma now. I know I shouldn't be falling for them but I just can't help it. She says she doesn't want to continue this job once her time is up and had promise me. I've told her that I am not rich to be with her but she is okay with it too. She say she wants to feel that someone do really love her rather than just visit and fuck her. Whenever I visit her, we would kiss passionately like no tomorrow and there is that "kind" of feeling that. bros who fall in love should know what im saying i hope. If she is really aiming for money rather than love, would she still do that despite knowing that im not rich or have lots of money? I have read FRs about her that she isn't that great at frenching and service as well. But when Im with her, its totally different.

Sorry if there are threads on this but those were quite old opinions.
Kindly show me a way towards this issue bros. Really appreciate all help be it negative or positive. I just hope opinions from you guys are true and honest.
thank you so much.
If this whore KC you so much, I'm quite sure she also KC other bros here. Why don't you tell us which hse she belongs to and her no.? Let other bros tell you how she behaves with other bros, probably just like how you feel "loved" by her.... :-)

Join my telegram channel for special offer and updates on new products: https://t.me/+D_qbJYY24sYzZjc1
Old 02-04-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 16
steelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Views on "Falling in love with a Prostitute in Geylang legal brothels".

Bro, think again.
U can accept so many different men 'up' her daily meh? But on the other hand, love is blind sometime.
Is better suffer pain now than later.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Exactly. I cannot take it if my gf is being up by so many different bro. But she has already told me it's just her job. She doesn't enjoy it either. I have also no idea why I still fall for her even though knowing she had multiple sex daily. I'm those kind of guy whereby if you want to be my gf, I'll make damn sure you are a virign. I guess I'm really blind and naive for falling for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhorn View Post
Bro, think again.
U can accept so many different men 'up' her daily meh? But on the other hand, love is blind sometime.
Is better suffer pain now than later.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

As for all the bros who is thinking which girl which house.
I'm really sorry I don't feel comfortable sharing at this moment. I do hope your kind understanding on this situation I'm facing. Really sorry. If I do reveal which girl, I'm like advertising her to which she may be of bad service or good service to you. I do not know.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Dear bros, is there anyway to get the girl to stop working in the house? She doesn't even know how long she has to work there as she was not told. All she know is that she work there for about 6 months plus already.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear bros, is there anyway to get the girl to stop working in the house? She doesn't even know how long she has to work there as she was not told. All she know is that she work there for about 6 months plus already.
If i am not wrong either 1 year or 2 year on yellow card permit!

And bro let assume she really love u,are u Prepared for an overseas r/s? Can u maintain it? Cos she cannot visit u in sg at least for the next 2-5 year when she go back! You can even fuck behind ur gf back now,u think ur thai gf will trust u once she go back to thailand? Pls dun forget u know her from cat50 house

Now ur are in honeymoon period,for sure everything is sweet! Wait till she go back thailand u think it will be the same again?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers

Last edited by Tai_zi21; 02-04-2014 at 11:51 PM.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Move on Bro.....move on. Unless u've evidence that she is forced to work there.....report to immigration/police and they will get her out. There is also NGOs that will help.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

its a NO NO thing to do
Old 03-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

dear bros. update on my jia lat situation if any of you are interested.

Please pardon me for what I type here as its what happen to me. I just need to type it out and vent it out. I have been video calling her and I always thought she is aimming for my money/pr or anything. She sometimes do say, Darling, borrow me money buy prada chanel and all, after that she says she's joke. How true is that? I've already told her I am really not as rich as other guys as im earning only 1.3 per mth. I told her i dont have the money to keep visiting her as its just too expensive for 25 mins of chatting for $50 dollars. She say she understand and just kept it to video calling her will do. Does she even really love me? Just a day ago, I was video chatting with her and then she suddenly pointed middle finger at me(playing) and then i show her my kinda upset face and cover my camera straight. She suddenly took her phone and keep calling me back cos she thought i was really angry. her face was like really worried when i was looking at her. what does these shows again? but i eventually call her back and everything was okay.

She is having sex with multiple guys everyday but claims she only loves me and all. do you all even think this is possible?

sorry to those who think i have wasted their time reading this....
Old 03-04-2014, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
manylobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS.. Take the words from all ah bang here la.. My words of advice .. Want to drink milk, never bring a cow home. I am 40 years old. Been in the vice market since 16 . Ever fall in love, been con and threaten by markets girls b4. So . Be wise .. Use ur big head
Old 04-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
dear bros. update on my jia lat situation if any of you are interested.

Please pardon me for what I type here as its what happen to me. I just need to type it out and vent it out. I have been video calling her and I always thought she is aimming for my money/pr or anything. She sometimes do say, Darling, borrow me money buy prada chanel and all, after that she says she's joke. How true is that? I've already told her I am really not as rich as other guys as im earning only 1.3 per mth. I told her i dont have the money to keep visiting her as its just too expensive for 25 mins of chatting for $50 dollars. She say she understand and just kept it to video calling her will do. Does she even really love me? Just a day ago, I was video chatting with her and then she suddenly pointed middle finger at me(playing) and then i show her my kinda upset face and cover my camera straight. She suddenly took her phone and keep calling me back cos she thought i was really angry. her face was like really worried when i was looking at her. what does these shows again? but i eventually call her back and everything was okay.

She is having sex with multiple guys everyday but claims she only loves me and all. do you all even think this is possible?

sorry to those who think i have wasted their time reading this....

Bro you have to be treated as children in order to make for you to make the right choices for yourself and loved ones! These girls want all! First they know they want to get a not rich guy like you but who can cater to all their needs! They know that you cannot provide themwith money but with TLC and help and errand and your time and you will hunt for all the information they need like where to buy watch and air ticket.....

At the same time she will depending on her interaction and seduction skill, hook a richer guy or guys who can provide better money than you but not what you can give like mention above. Soon if they can kc the rich guy to do like what you do... Then it's bye bye honey! Good luck!

I hope this is getting into your head because right now you are coming out with all reasons and feelings to feel that she is for real!

The only reason you need to kc her is to get better service without paying more than you should, i.e.,50 bucks!
Old 04-04-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

we'd leave you to learn the hard way cos everytime we advise against, you just wont listen.

by then i guess you would have lost your job because you're unable to concentrate, gf ditch you for cheating, bills piling up becos you gave it to her 'sick' parents...at least no one will hear about your sorrowful plight here becos you dont even have $ to pay for internet access anymore.

you wanna get her out? block book her til her contract ends lor $50x2x12=$1200/day
did i read your pay is $1300 perMONTH?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1