The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle, loony

Old 14-03-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
daveher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
heehee....those looking for contacts, just send Private message to me. I usually cleared my box within 3 days. I dont reply in public on details. as for price, do check with ladies direct.

Those asking for my contact at C Road, they had relocated due to dispute with landlord.

I only comm via private message.
Bro can share contact pls? Thank you in advance
Old 14-03-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 8
Freeone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Since I was banned for openly sharing contacts here, I will reply via private messages only. I have contacts for 2 viet gals (higher playability as compared to PRC gals).

Located in town and have unique skill that covers AR and IPC (Finger in ass stimulating prostate gland). Viet term is

Highly pleasurable when do tarma with (A) & (M) together when they attack you from both ends at different angle - you will be their spitroast. Fair skin with some tattoos and big boobs.
Bro, can share contact?
Old 14-03-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
MU fans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bL3AhS View Post
Thanks Bro Loony for sharing the contact..

The location at Orchard there, parking quite troublesome.. went up and look for (A) but the girl there (M) say she went out awhile will be back in 15mins.. paid the entrance 1b 1r.. then she bring me inside ask me to strip naked the front is use curtains de, after that (M) start to help me massage first, after 20mins (A) came back both start to massage me at the same time damn shiok.. (M) massaging my legs keep playing my didi n balls (A) massage my shoulders and hands suddenly she put my hand in between her legs so I just roam only, after awhile (A) ask me want tarma anot for 4b , I decline say want just one person can already so I choose (A) more chio and boobs more bigger.. she then bring me to the room behind ask me to shower, after that she ask me to lie down start to lick me everywhere, BJ and AR was superb nv try the IPC.. what happen next is for you guys to find out Liao when you visit the place

Bro can share ctc. Thanks
Old 14-03-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 14
Jivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ml that provide ar services

Bro can share ctc and location? Thank
Old 14-03-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
bounymaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any malaysian contacts
Old 15-03-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
Inphin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes that area has one of the worst parking place in SG - hard to get and easy to kenna fine. Their tarma is a deadly additive combo. And was intro to a prc new gal L. Asked if want 3some after hearing she is on red alert (wrapping up) I declined as weekend must try luck on 4d. But can see she is as hiong as A & M. Got her contact so will try her out next week. Must let body n wallet rest n recover. As usual, only thru PM for details
Can share contacts bro? TIA
Old 15-03-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JayJB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nairnair2424 View Post
Bro sorry for ur past experience here, can share ctc?
Share contact pls
Old 15-03-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

AwakeRS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Loony for PMing me the contact. Please do not PM for the the contact. Wait for Loony to PM you.

Location quite near MRT. Maybe only 5-7 mins walk. Best to walk there instead of driving over.
Decided to go for L, the china PRC. Saw A and M also. Looks like they all is power service type de.
Her looks is pre-milf GND type, but I don't think she is bad looking.
Shared toilet to shower and then laid on massage bed.

Gave me a decent and hard massage for about 20 mins.
After that her service starts. Started her catbath on me. Licked me everywhere and did it for 2 rounds.
Then after that tried her AR service. Very power AR and bbbj. Requested for her not to stop and she tried her best. FJ is also offered but I did not take, her AR and bbbj too good.

As she is new to the shop she is trying very hard to impress and gave me very good service from the moment I step in till I leave.

RTM: yes once vit M is back. Damage for me is $160 all incl.
Please go try out the girls once you got the contact!
Old 16-03-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Normad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
heehee....those looking for contacts, just send Private message to me. I usually cleared my box within 3 days. I dont reply in public on details. as for price, do check with ladies direct.

Those asking for my contact at C Road, they had relocated due to dispute with landlord.

I only comm via private message.
Boss, appreciate if you're able to share contact. Sucker for aj.. thanks bro..
Old 16-03-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
boyboy818181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bL3AhS View Post
Thanks Bro Loony for sharing the contact..

The location at Orchard there, parking quite troublesome.. went up and look for (A) but the girl there (M) say she went out awhile will be back in 15mins.. paid the entrance 1b 1r.. then she bring me inside ask me to strip naked the front is use curtains de, after that (M) start to help me massage first, after 20mins (A) came back both start to massage me at the same time damn shiok.. (M) massaging my legs keep playing my didi n balls (A) massage my shoulders and hands suddenly she put my hand in between her legs so I just roam only, after awhile (A) ask me want tarma anot for 4b , I decline say want just one person can already so I choose (A) more chio and boobs more bigger.. she then bring me to the room behind ask me to shower, after that she ask me to lie down start to lick me everywhere, BJ and AR was superb nv try the IPC.. what happen next is for you guys to find out Liao when you visit the place

can pm me the location..thank
Old 19-03-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of lightjurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of lightjurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of lightjurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of lightjurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of lightjurassicboy1234 is a glorious beacon of light

many thanks to bro Loony for the contact!

i tried A and was not disappointed, she was friendly and wore a sexy cheongsam. her massage was pretty good and went on for a good 30mins. when lying face down, she teased me by asking me to spread my legs wider then she said "why scared i see your xiao didi is it? anyway, later you turn over also i see". haha i like this kind of MLs!

her catbath, AR, hj all not rushed and her moans were such a turn on. only downside was that i could not roam her bottom as she was away from me. hopefully next time can try.

the individual rooms were good, cos you will be be making sounds too which would be tough in a curtain joint.
Old 19-03-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Jerry82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy818181 View Post
can pm me the location..thank
There are too many lazy people asking for contact in public..
Please have the decency and willingness to PM him direct..
Old 21-03-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hornyguy79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love u bro loony! Haahaha thanks bro for the contacts.. I've booked for M, and half way thru the massage, she suggested to tarma with A. After agreeing the price, she called A over and they brought me to another room with 2 massage bed combined together.. M spread my legs and hoisted my butt, and attacked my asshole jabbing and licking with her tongue, and A did a 69 with me. Heaven on earth! One licking ur ass and balls, and the other bbbj u.. fuck!! I was literally raped by both of them!! Next M rode me and A sticked her finger into my ass! I was shocked boy! I didn't had time to react as M rode me like a wild horse! I never came as hard before, this was an experience for me doing hardcore threesome.. thanks again bro loony
Old 22-03-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy79 View Post
I love u bro loony! Haahaha thanks bro for the contacts.. I've booked for M, and half way thru the massage, she suggested to tarma with A. After agreeing the price, she called A over and they brought me to another room with 2 massage bed combined together.. M spread my legs and hoisted my butt, and attacked my asshole jabbing and licking with her tongue, and A did a 69 with me. Heaven on earth! One licking ur ass and balls, and the other bbbj u.. fuck!! I was literally raped by both of them!! Next M rode me and A sticked her finger into my ass! I was shocked boy! I didn't had time to react as M rode me like a wild horse! I never came as hard before, this was an experience for me doing hardcore threesome.. thanks again bro loony
that sounds so fun bro! Able to share them?
Old 22-03-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,is the the Anna last time at RV one?

Quote:
for all the bros that I have shared my busty Anna's contact...the qr code is correct, whatsapp is correct....only the wechat ID number is wrong....there is a missing 0. Correct: WeChat: A##506##

Paiseh paiseh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1