The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 07-12-2006, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
7211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Reminds me of nong nong time ago..

1. Various staircase with xgf
2. corner of voiddeck in late morning - hj + bj by xgf (exciting)
3. Secondary school class - Hj/bj
4. Cinemas - Hj/bj only
5. Sentosa
6. Chalet, Hj covered by blanket - Friends around dunnoe
7. Double deck bus
8. Single deck bus - hj + finger during busy evening hours, Packed bus

More recently,

West coast park toilet -quickie
In car at various locations - bj/hj only
The carpark of dunnoe what building besides Funan - Really nice and quiet place
Hotel balcony overlooking the beach in Goldcoast
Old 07-12-2006, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@ View Post
my meaning for metamorphosis means the in-balanced of mentality or mind and psychology.... but having sex in the public that will be different story lor, coz they want to be more adventurous, fun and exiciting...
Hi Wendy,
Erm, I still don't quite get what you mean. Metamorphosis = transformation (Eg: The metamorphosis of the caterpillar to a butterfly is a beautiful act of nature).
Imbalanced mind or mentality is quite different from the above. But if you are meaning to talk about the state of the mind in guys masturbating to 'showoff', I guess I have to leave to guys here who have done it to explain to you.
Having sex in public places does give an added sense of thrill (of getting caught with your pants down literally). But it is not the same as purposely 'showing off' though only a thin line divides the two. Just my humble 2 cents.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
@Wendy@ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
Hi Wendy,
Erm, I still don't quite get what you mean. Metamorphosis = transformation (Eg: The metamorphosis of the caterpillar to a butterfly is a beautiful act of nature).
Imbalanced mind or mentality is quite different from the above. But if you are meaning to talk about the state of the mind in guys masturbating to 'showoff', I guess I have to leave to guys here who have done it to explain to you.
Having sex in public places does give an added sense of thrill (of getting caught with your pants down literally). But it is not the same as purposely 'showing off' though only a thin line divides the two. Just my humble 2 cents.

hhmmm.... maybe i've did a mistake on the wording, thanks.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryying View Post
If u r staying in those flat having center corridor, it would be fun having sex with someone down there during midnight for some fun. Esp bonking one of ur neighbour, damn shiok! How I wish it will be happening to me one day.......
seems like u wished to bonk your neighbour for so long, who is she then?
Old 07-12-2006, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryying View Post
If u r staying in those flat having center corridor, it would be fun having sex with someone down there during midnight for some fun. Esp bonking one of ur neighbour, damn shiok! How I wish it will be happening to me one day.......
seems like u wished to bonk your neighbour for so long, who is she then?
Old 07-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 23
Speed280 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My top 10

10. Serangoon Gardens. Many years back, there was a seclude parking near the circle.
9. Labrador Park, in the bushes. Standing up, her hand on a tree.
8. That park up on a hill behind Science Park. In one of the shelter.
7. In Orchard plaza or some building nearby toilet. It was cleaned and supposed to be closed. Since it was not lock, we went in. She sat on the wash basin, leg spread. Head hit the mirror many times. Complained so much after that. But so exciting, cleaning ah soh could have walked in.
6. One weekend morning, inside my car in multi storey car park in Chai Chee tech park.
5. Hotel staircase. Got bruises on the knee cap that took 2 weeks to heal! No more!
4. In my previous office one Saturday evening. I had to get some paper and bring my girl along. 30secs to get the paper, 30 minutes of her riding me while I lie on the conference table. Could have been top 3. But was too frigthened to enjoy it fully.
3. In a foreign hotel Laundry room. The "heat" was too much to bear. Stripped my girl naked, lock the door and fucked her; on the dryer, on the chair, on piles of clothing on the floor.
2. In a foreign hotel Jacuzzi. Anyone could have walked in. Water is too hot for me to complete the task. Moved into the man’s changing room and finished it in one of the bathing cubicle.
1. In a hostel. Lying beside my girl on her bed one late night. There was a mini party and a couple of girls were in the room. I was quite tired and lie down on her bed, eyes shut, blanket over my head. She was lying down too but was still talking to a few of them. Inside the sheet, I cupped her breast and moved my dick inside her wet pussy very carefully and slowly. She was highly distracted a few times. Hehe, wonder if her mates knew by now what was going on.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 23
Speed280 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My top 10

10. Serangoon Gardens. Many years back, there was a seclude parking near the circle.
9. Labrador Park, in the bushes. Standing up, her hand on a tree.
8. That park up on a hill behind Science Park. In one of the shelter.
7. In Orchard plaza or some building nearby toilet. It was cleaned and supposed to be closed. Since it was not lock, we went in. She sat on the wash basin, leg spread. Head hit the mirror many times. Complained so much after that. But so exciting, cleaning ah soh could have walked in.
6. One weekend morning, inside my car in multi storey car park in Chai Chee tech park.
5. Hotel staircase. Got bruises on the knee cap that took 2 weeks to heal! No more!
4. In my previous office one Saturday evening. I had to get some paper and bring my girl along. 30secs to get the paper, 30 minutes of her riding me while I lie on the conference table. Could have been top 3. But was too frigthened to enjoy it fully.
3. In a foreign hotel Laundry room. The "heat" was too much to bear. Stripped my girl naked, lock the door and fucked her; on the dryer, on the chair, on piles of clothing on the floor.
2. In a foreign hotel Jacuzzi. Anyone could have walked in. Water is too hot for me to complete the task. Moved into the man’s changing room and finished it in one of the bathing cubicle.
1. In a hostel. Lying beside my girl on her bed one late night. There was a mini party and a couple of girls were in the room. I was quite tired and lie down on her bed, eyes shut, blanket over my head. She was lying down too but was still talking to a few of them. Inside the sheet, I cupped her breast and moved my dick inside her wet pussy very carefully and slowly. She was highly distracted a few times. Hehe, wonder if her mates knew by now what was going on.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
wow7" is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

I did it at Fort Canning, East Coast park, Dempsy Road carpark, Simei carpark,
Shenton way carpark near the tua pek kong temple, Pan pacific hotel staircase landing next to Rascal disco ( years ago ), Cpf building carpark,
Defu lane industrial park, Paramount hotel carpark, Harvey avenue, Queensway carpark next to rubbish dump !
Old 07-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 21
juzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to beholdjuzjoin is a splendid one to behold

i ve done it (HJ,BBBJ) in a cinema, choose a lousy show that has only a handful of audience. it was quite a experience. and recently in the staircase of Amoy Street Food Center. after a couples of drink at nearby pub, both of us got high and we finished it off there at abt 1am

9 Humble Pies For U
Old 07-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow7" View Post
I did it at Fort Canning, East Coast park, Dempsy Road carpark, Simei carpark,
Shenton way carpark near the tua pek kong temple, Pan pacific hotel staircase landing next to Rascal disco ( years ago ), Cpf building carpark,
Defu lane industrial park, Paramount hotel carpark, Harvey avenue, Queensway carpark next to rubbish dump !
defu lane???
Old 08-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sandybottom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

So for all you bros who like to fuck in public, how many want to be peeped at?

Was in Marina South Car Park B the other night and happened across a couple in a car who were clearly fucking, he giving it to her doggy. It was so easy to see what they were up to as there was a light behind them in the distance and so their silhouette was cast for all to see. It was only about 8pm so still a few people around after eating

Very nice and horny sight, especially seeing the girls head bobbing up and down as her man was banging in to her.

I thought that I should make a habit of going to this car park and see what else I can stumble across!!!
Old 08-12-2006, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
wow7" is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro best123,

Defu lane is near hougang
Old 08-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nickric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Remind of those exciting moment with my EXs,

- Gallery hotel level 3 handicap toilet, both of us are high after drinking at Liquid room. hj, bj, fj
- HJ inside Clark Quay Indo-Chime Bar where they have the bed look alike area, then fj in the handicap toilet
- in the car at bukit Ho Swee multi-storey carpark
- Tenan Merah Ferry terminal car park, late night ~ 12
- I fingering her and she HJ me in Zouk dance floor, was then packed at that time and she is fucking high
- next to the rubbish dump of Balmoral court (condo), this is my first ONS

I found out that the handicap toilet is a very good place for quikie.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 22
dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@ View Post
for my experiences :-

6. Shopping complex staircases
Hmmm.... Everyone seems to be doing it in commercial buildings, including me! I think next time should just take the stairs when not with wife or gf, you never know what's awaiting for you! ^_^ Haha!

I fucking love my gal and i love fucking my gal!
Old 09-12-2006, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

Brought my GF for lunch at one of the hotel across the border....had 2 much sake, feeling tipsy....came across a secluded handicapped toilet n finish her off there.....hj, bj, lick her while she's seated on the basin & fj.
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1