The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Woah !! Just saw this thread last friday and today have become...A TREASURE CHEST of the best gals in HC scene ...Must really ko-tow to all the "high-hands" here.... esp Bro Z T. Intro so many gems... plus gd food 2...after reading so much.... I oso gian to try some of the gems mentioned. Recently jus been lost in the grips of a tight pussy so lost out on the HC scene liao...
...hyehhyeh, bro O_P... at 1 time i was also like the proverbial frog enjoying the scenery of the sky from inside the well (jing-di-zhi-wa)... but after slowly getting to know more HCs n WLs, i've become the proverbial flying dragon in the sky (fei-lung-zhai-tian) enjoying the MORE BETTER scenery... BWahahahahah!!!

Last edited by groo; 26-04-2005 at 11:06 AM. Reason: add in the chinese proverbs lor...
Old 26-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Woah !! Just saw this thread last friday and today have become...

A TREASURE CHEST of the best gals in HC scene !!

Must really ko-tow to all the "high-hands" here.... esp Bro Z T. Intro so many gems... plus gd food 2

Hmmm... after reading so much.... I oso gian to try some of the gems mentioned. Recently jus been lost in the grips of a tight pussy so lost out on the HC scene liao...
Bro.Optimus prime,
Thank you but you speak too highly of me liao. Me just like you only sharing some of my experiences and perhaps help some samsters to avoid some of the "pit falls" in life.
Today is exceptionally hot and humid, so decided to find a place to keep cool. Dropped by L3 and chit chat with boss. Wah the place is really crowded so decided to skip and go to a more quiet place. Called Summer but she's busy. Called Chris but she is full booked!...sian...must be the hot weather making everybody hot around the collers. Never mind, I shall try booking my old Gf in Aven View. Called and bingo, Amber my long lost love is available. We seldom hear anymore about this place as I believed some of the A.P. has left. So business is down. Actually this place is quite cosy and discreet plus easy car parkiing. Some of the rooms are quite big and you have a choice of high or low beds.
I've not seen Amber for a mighty long time liao and when she saw me, she wrapped her arms around me and we kissed passionately...wow. She then mockingly scolded me for neglecting her! For those who have not seen her before, she is really a plain Jane but pleasant looking. The type that when she walked past you, you will not give a second glance. She is of avg. height but skinny in my view. However despite this physical trait, her boobs is a handful and her large nipples are remiscent of Chris of Daijiko hc. Her butt is well curved though. You will not expect this when you 1st see her. She uses aromatic oil and candle during her massages which I would term as soothing rather than bone crackling. If you can click with her, I would describe her TLS as passionate and steaming. This gal has got the energy. Some of you may be wondering, if she is a plain Jane and physically unattractive (if you compare with the other SYTS in the trade), so what's so alluring about this woman. Mind you she should be in her late 20s. I don't know but I've always enjoyed my sessions with her. She must be one of the most intellectual woman in this trade. She speaks english very fluently and very articulate. Her background as I understand it is that she is a university graduate from down under and spend some time in that country in fact I think she is a PR there and work here on a P/T basis as she has to return to Aussie land frequently to keep her status. I can only guessed that she is in this line because of $$ to clear some family debts. Some people say that the most attractive part of a woman sometime is her brain..perhaps this is what attracted me to her.....hm.
Cheers,
Old 26-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Wah Bro Zack...

Another nice FR from you. Looks like you are "steal eating" more and more liao...... careful don't eat too much ah!

Now it's my turn to go into semi-retirement after some spectacular losses on the stock market. All my darlings will have miss me for some time while I try to get my finances in order again. Sigh... felt like the end of the world... but I will be back for sure!
Old 26-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Samster

Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein
Wah Bro Zack...

Another nice FR from you. Looks like you are "steal eating" more and more liao...... careful don't eat too much ah!

Now it's my turn to go into semi-retirement after some spectacular losses on the stock market. All my darlings will have miss me for some time while I try to get my finances in order again. Sigh... felt like the end of the world... but I will be back for sure!
Bro. Kilrein,
sorry to hear about your woes. yep the stock market is a bit volatile now so must exercise caution. No need to feel despodent. That's part and parecel of life. As long as you have the spirit and the confidence and believe in yourself, you shall return.
Yeh, today weather kinda of hot so need to chill out and sort out my thoughts on some work related issues. Looks like I'm back on circulation again...ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,
Old 27-04-2005, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

The main reason we rtf some of the WLs are chemistry... sometimes u may have bonk a gal with a "jut" bode and face... but u just feel something is missing... (hmmmm... a few WL comes to mind...)

However sometimes u bonk someone with a less than acceptable bode but u jus "click" so well...

To me...it's always the chemistry.. the fact that the WL remembers things that were said btw u... the nice chit-chat... the passionate foreplay (kissing & frenching a must!!)... and the intimate afterplay (hugging..sleeping together)... these things will all combine for a RTF for me...

Yeah sometimes seeing a regular WL feels like meeting an old friend for a bonk.... had that wif a 17yr old JB WL that I accidentally met again... Only did her once b4 but it was a 2.5 hr session and as we were both stripping... I looked at her and found she quite familiar... called her name and she looked at me funny and recognised me too...remembered our last encounter and said how come disappear for so long... then it was just like old friends catching up... oh yeah..the bonk was good too

Dunno lah... now no longer looking for jus an avenue for Release 4 my little bro onli... but oso not looking for a "tirak" either. Had enuff of that madness last year...

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 27-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Samster

groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
...Dropped by L3 and chit chat with boss. Wah the place is really crowded so decided to skip and go to a more quiet place....She must be one of the most intellectual woman in this trade...
Hey, bro Zack, what time were you there? N yes, it was hot (no need Summer )! I was there at 4 but seems very quiet leh... n i was given the corner-corner room with Coco (Joyce on leave lah, maybe at Lexon)...so you r also attracted to 'kiang' gals huh? hehheh...
Quote:
...main reason rtf some WLs are chemistry... sometimes bonk a gal with a "jut" bode and face but feel something missing......However sometimes u bonk someone with a less than acceptable bode but u jus "click" so well... now no longer looking for jus an avenue for Release 4 my little bro onli...
Wah! Looks like bros Zack or O_P has to start a thread soon, titled 'HC Philosophy or HCTCSS'... Bwahahhaahhaha!!!

Last edited by groo; 27-04-2005 at 07:45 PM. Reason: not happy lah, why? like that also must give reason huh?
Old 27-04-2005, 09:38 PM
Samster

Bro. Groo,
I heard loud moanings from the corner room...hm...so it was you..ke,ke. Yeh, the place is always very lay back and quiet...I like. Only thingy not many SYTs there and my other fav. brown sugar Cecilia has also left the building...miss her.
Bro. O.P.,
Well put....I guessed it's a certain chemistry. I'm always wary of getting emotionally involve with WLs and therefore I have a rotation system of different hcs and gals. This way I keep my distance and maintain the freshness. It works well for me. Not to say I've no feelings for them but I keep myself in check and a lot of self discipline plus a cool rational head...I mean the big one, not the small one. Not easy esp. with someone you have good "chemistry" with.
Cheers,
Old 28-04-2005, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
...I heard loud moanings from the corner room...hm...so it was you...always wary of getting emotionally involve with WLs and therefore I have a rotation system of different hcs and gals...keep my distance and maintain the freshness. It works well for me. Not to say I've no feelings for them but I keep myself in check and a lot of self discipline plus a cool rational head...
...hehheh...me moan? that must be something!! i've already had my hands full with my own queen n princesses, how to tahan feelings for WLs... i'll be signing my own death warrant.... Bwahahahahahah!!! but come to think of it, sometimes i feel like some of these WLs can be my 1/4 mistresses leh... better to keep it that way... if 100% mistresses, wah piang!!! gotta rent condos, buy cars, take more credit cards.... jia-beh-siao leh!!! Now to see if Summer or Jess can be my next 1/4 mistress... Heeheeheeeee!!!

Last edited by groo; 28-04-2005 at 01:36 AM. Reason: what reason u want???
Old 28-04-2005, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
...hehheh...me moan? that must be something!! i've already had my hands full with my own queen n princesses, how to tahan feelings for WLs... i'll be signing my own death warrant.... Bwahahahahahah!!! but come to think of it, sometimes i feel like some of these WLs can be my 1/4 mistresses leh... better to keep it that way... if 100% mistresses, wah piang!!! gotta rent condos, buy cars, take more credit cards.... jia-beh-siao leh!!! Now to see if Summer or Jess can be my next 1/4 mistress... Heeheeheeeee!!!
Hahaha...1/4 mistress... that seems a good way to term the WLs from HC. Cus I usually go find them at their workplace.... so no upkeep needed... just bonk and go (w chemistry of cus)

Aaaa... Now I'm really hooked by my recent tight pussy find... so much so that after our bonk session.....we spent almost 1 hour petting & chatting at some dark corner in S'pore.... mmmm...

Looks like I will be delaying my visits to HC until Mid-May.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 28-04-2005, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha...1/4 mistress... that seems a good way to term the WLs from HC... Now I'm really hooked by my recent tight pussy find... so much so that after our bonk session.....we spent almost 1 hour petting & chatting at some dark corner in S'pore...will be delaying my visits to HC until Mid-May...
Bro-O_P ah, u kena hooked by tight pussy still can think of HC by mid-May which is 2 weeks away??? Better stay in your dark corner lah....Heeheehee!!!

Bro-Zack, i manage to steal-eat my afternoon delights...some food for thought! HAH!

Tues @ Leisure - Joyce on leave, bo-pian, settle on Coco... quite pretty, mid 20s, tall, nice pair of size C- jugs... but too bad lah, realise her big auntie came when she said cannot FJ shyly... But her BM + capped bj was fairly sensual + good, strong suction n took almost 10 mins before my didi erupted! Wa! Her forehead was so wet n she's panting...'Wa! U very strong hor?' to which i reply, 'Ya! N you r so patient!" n she countered, 'Hee! I find it very 'chi-ji' (exciting)!' ) Funny thing was she described her service as "hand-blow", "body-blow" n "sexy-blow". I was confused momentarily but then settle for "body-blow" which is body massage followed by capped bj.

Massage: good + strong but not hard - 7/10
BJ: 7.5/10 - she tries very hard to do a good job with strong suction
BM: 7/10 - sensual from back to front

Today @ Executive - Summer! SInce this morning rained, decided to go with Summer... Above average looks, tall (1.65?), chatty (very!) n friendly, size B+ boobs n a nicely trimmed pussy. She gave a fairly good massage including fingers, toes + sides of the body.

Then the golden question, she said she's good in fj! Ha! Her sensual BM + catbath was steaming, i can feel her hard nipples on my back and my butt cheeks. I turned over, a short catbath from top to my calves n again, her trailing nipples on your body leave you tingling for more of it... Then the capped bj... suction was very strong, she toys with your didi, concentrating on sucking my didi's head n mixing it with sucking the full length of it n the balls, all the time looking at you with half-closed CFM eyes... She's definitely one of the better 'suckers' in the HC scene, because my didi does not mari-kita easily... Hee!

However, the fj was just above average, with missionary, then doggie and then back to missionary again before my didi erupted! The cute thing was, halfway through the first missionary, seeing as how i'm not gonna cum anytime soon, she stopped moaning midway n asked me cheerfully, "let's change position n try doggie!" Then she continue her moaning n whining during the doggie n 2nd missionary bonking...but she used her nails to good effect during bonking...scratched your balls n didi lightly during both doggie n missionary, the feeling can be electrifying at times... bros who cannot control their urges will explode prematurely! Too bad she doesn't allow kissing...

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 - round + soft with hard nipples... slurp!
Friendliness: very chatty - Every 1 sentence i utter, she utter 10... HA!
BM: 8/10 - very sensual, love the feeling of the hard nipples!
BJ: 8.5/10 - capped, very strong suction coupled with CFM look at you
FJ: 7/10 - ok, i guess but with fairly good sound n scratching effects!
Kissing: Sorry, no-no!

I think next target will be Jess (the cold one! Hee!) or Stella over at DHC... so until next time, cheong-ahhhh......!!!! Oh yeah, must go jg 1st... heh!
Old 28-04-2005, 11:30 PM
Samster

Bro. Groo,
You now very "steady steady pom pi pi" lah..."steal eat" afternoon delights. Coco at Leisure is a good choice if you like afternoon delights. CFM look and nice friendly TLS.
Looks like you had enjoyed your session with Summer. Not bad right? The gal is chatty and try hard to please. Her pussy bush trimmed meh? I thought it looks cute and natural....ke,ke. Did you feel her pussy muscle milking you dry?
This Jess I dun't know leh but very chio and sweet look. My guest said she a bit tao but TLS was quite good. Maybe you try and let us know OK.
Tomorrow I will go for more afternoon delights.
Cheers,
Old 29-04-2005, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
...You now very "steady steady pom pi pi" lah..."steal eat" afternoon delights. Coco ...CFM look and nice friendly TLS...Looks like you had enjoyed your session with Summer....chatty and try hard to please. Her pussy bush trimmed meh? I thought it looks cute and natural....Did you feel her pussy muscle milking you dry...
... i prefer afternoon delights for few reasons:
1) usually more quiet... recently VERY quiet, like EHC n LHC!
2) higher chance to get your fave WL;
3) can have my tea break in more quiet surrounding, the servers are not so frustrated and hence provide better service;
4) i work on flexi-time basis, can arrange my time as and when i like; and
5) VERY IMPORTANTLY, the AV!!! i've a sneaky feeling they will not tekan a HC when it's so quiet, unless u r talking abt L3 or they want to give their AV newbies some OJT... Bwahahhahahah!!!

Coco... u realise from certain angle she slightly resembles the 70s Cat3 star Hu Jing but without the slutty mole? Her massage's also quite good

Summer: Why i said her bush is trimmed 'cos it looks very neat n not bushy...
As for milking, you can feel it, yeah, n i was controlling my didi not to erupt too early leh!!! An interesting bong, like 2 sex-pugilists trading sexual blows with our sexual weapons.... Bwahahahahahhah!!!!

Jess: Yeah, i think i'll visit her next after my jg session with Mandy... Watch this space n cheong-ahhhh.......!!! HEE!

Last edited by groo; 29-04-2005 at 12:13 PM. Reason: more value for my post...
Old 29-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Samster

Bro. Groo,
Looks like you and me are the only ones enjoying these afternoon delights. Cannot be right? How come no contributions from others?
Anyway, you are a bit right about Coco being Hu Jing look-a-like minus the sexy mole but I think she has also a slight resemblence to our local actress Magarret Lee, of course, her boobs not as big as the actress lah. But she is really slutty looking. Better I dun't say too much, otherwise queue long long again...jilat. See what happen to our Yuki? The Ann kok look-a-like....now I think when the next time I see her, her nose will be up in the air and I think no more "special" treatments liao!
OK I went roaming in the afternoon after a quick lunch with my bus. associate at BT plaza B1 where one of my fav. Malay stall is. The food is sedap and I thought of going up to Leisure but my kaki said dun't want...he wants to try other hc....will write more about this tomorrow. Gotta go on now.
Cheers,
Old 30-04-2005, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
...you and me are the only ones enjoying these afternoon delights...How come no contributions from others?...a bit right about Coco being Hu Jing look-a-like minus the sexy mole but I think she has also a slight resemblence to actress Magarret Lee, of course boobs not as big... But she is really slutty looking...See what happen to our Yuki?...I went roaming in the afternoon after a quick lunch with my bus. associate at BT plaza B1...my kaki said dun't want...wants to try other hc....
..i'm sure there're others, let's wait...

Interestingly, the moment i saw Coco, her eyes reminded me of Hu Jing, teenage fantasy lah! Margaret Lee? Let me book Coco again n see...bwahhaahahah!!! Yup, MLee is getting slutty looking nowadays and with improved acting to boot...

Yuki...her nose in the air? Maybe trying to sniff you out, Ha! or maybe your didi... hopefully she can remain down to earth like some of the APs...

Wah! U hv many lobangs to cheong hor?!?!?!?! Bwahahahahahhaha!!!! Forgive the pun... Until next time, cheong-ahhhhhhh....!!!
Old 30-04-2005, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sensation is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Never mind, I shall try booking my old Gf in Aven View. Called and bingo, Amber my long lost love is available. We seldom hear anymore about this place as I believed some of the A.P. has left. So business is down. Actually this place is quite cosy and discreet plus easy car parkiing. Some of the rooms are quite big and you have a choice of high or low beds.
I've not seen Amber for a mighty long time liao and when she saw me, she wrapped her arms around me and we kissed passionately...wow. She then mockingly scolded me for neglecting her! For those who have not seen her before, she is really a plain Jane but pleasant looking. The type that when she walked past you, you will not give a second glance. She is of avg. height but skinny in my view. However despite this physical trait, her boobs is a handful and her large nipples are remiscent of Chris of Daijiko hc. Her butt is well curved though. You will not expect this when you 1st see her. She uses aromatic oil and candle during her massages which I would term as soothing rather than bone crackling. If you can click with her, I would describe her TLS as passionate and steaming. This gal has got the energy. Some of you may be wondering, if she is a plain Jane and physically unattractive (if you compare with the other SYTS in the trade), so what's so alluring about this woman. Mind you she should be in her late 20s. I don't know but I've always enjoyed my sessions with her. She must be one of the most intellectual woman in this trade. She speaks english very fluently and very articulate. Her background as I understand it is that she is a university graduate from down under and spend some time in that country in fact I think she is a PR there and work here on a P/T basis as she has to return to Aussie land frequently to keep her status. I can only guessed that she is in this line because of $$ to clear some family debts. Some people say that the most attractive part of a woman sometime is her brain..perhaps this is what attracted me to her.....hm.
Cheers,
Dear Bro Zach,

I‘m not too sure if you would agree with me, but I’m 90% sure of what you mean by your attraction towards a plain Jane.

There’s this lady, whom I have a deep impression. You mentioned yr gal of having “brains”. I would say the lady I’m mentioning has this “sincerity” in her. Thus, I have this special feeling towards her. (*If you have time, check out some of my posts, and you might have a better picture of what I’m saying.)

Now, I have to acknowledge the power of the HCs you guys from this thread are mentioning. Especially from the sumptuous FRs you guys posted. I heard about these HCs, but for certain reasons, did not make the effort to go down.

Did you rem me pm you about another HC?

Actually, I wanted to just have a look at this thread, as it does give me this curious feeling. But more importantly, the contents of your post do trigger some of my deepest feelings/emotions, thus, I decided to say hello to you.

In a way, I have to say you are fortunate to have a “plain jane” as your confidante… because if it’s an A.P. or popular lady, *smile*…

Nice to have corresponded with you, ZT!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1