The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3009 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting sightings at Geylang

Yesterday, hair a bit long so thinking of going to Mary Salon to cut hair. Took public transport down and I know Mary Salon till I can blind fold and walk there. I walk and then just open the glass door and immediately saw a SYT (machiam Korean).

BNN: 안녕하세요(Annyeonghaseyo)
SYT: 什么呀!
BNN: knn!啊!剪头发。

Strange why milf Mary is no longer there. Wonder whether she sold the salon. Next moment that SYT shouted and 1 auntie came out! Fuck sia! Heng, she asked the auntie to go cut another Tiong bro’s hair. Heng!

During my hair cut, I told her she looks like Son Yejin and she super happy. Strangely this char bo very chio! Easily trash those average Korean actresses like Joen Yeo Bean. Just as I was enjoying, Mary came back!

BNN: 玛丽姐!你店里怎么会有韩星
Mary:什么呀!下次叫我把姐去掉。她是我妹!
BNN:哎呀!怪不得很像你。小玛丽!

Just cut hair, wash hair and talk cock sing song and left. Feel a bit hungry so decided to head to L32 to eat Ban Mian!

Walk walk walk! And I passed by another of Mary’s shop at L32. Saw 1 counter char bo who dress sexily and 1 short hair lady (not sure worker or client) with exposed cleavage. Knn! Simi lanjiao! LPPL cannot walk in and say need to cut and wash hair again. Order Ban Mian to take away and saw 1 lady with her son. Wa lan eh! The big neh neh almost popping out! I stand beside and had a good “show” for 15 mins.

As I walked to Paya Lebar MRT, I walked past 64x and saw a big neh neh milf massueus! She signal to me to go in but unfortunately I need to go home. Walked down future to 77x, another lady with C cup tits and transparent outfit signal for me to go in. Aiyo! Why so busy today and tell her sorry. Walk to L41 and pass by a coffeeshop, saw another E cup tuanehneh with exposed cleavage (think it is beer lady). One guy was happily sianing her and tell her story. I gave the bro a thumb up before I left. Walked down and past by another Viet restaurant and saw 3 viet ladies with exposed cleavage and big tits again. Wa lan! Geylang really really sibei happening.

In the end, have to go home with a raging hard cock! For bros who are keen to recce, I can give you the contact. Please note Mary Salon no hanky panky one. The other massage shop beat me and tell me no special I also don’t believe. Haha! But not sure la. Just my gut feel

What an amazing day!
Old 13-07-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interesting sightings at Geylang

Bro BNN, ur walk damn happening sio, wanna up ur points but the system don’t allow, asking me to spread my points to others. Cheers bro!
Old 13-07-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Wow power la bro

What time you go maybe next time we can walk together and see if I with you is my luck that good to see all this beautiful face and big neh neh or not
Old 13-07-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Can go walk and see. Quite happening. Got a few street walker also but I not keen in those
Old 13-07-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Streetwalkers what nationality available?
Old 14-07-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yesterday, hair a bit long so thinking of going to Mary Salon to cut hair. Took public transport down and I know Mary Salon till I can blind fold and walk there. I walk and then just open the glass door and immediately saw a SYT (machiam Korean).

BNN: 안녕하세요(Annyeonghaseyo)
SYT: 什么呀!
BNN: knn!啊!剪头发。

Strange why milf Mary is no longer there. Wonder whether she sold the salon. Next moment that SYT shouted and 1 auntie came out! Fuck sia! Heng, she asked the auntie to go cut another Tiong bro’s hair. Heng!

During my hair cut, I told her she looks like Son Yejin and she super happy. Strangely this char bo very chio! Easily trash those average Korean actresses like Joen Yeo Bean. Just as I was enjoying, Mary came back!

BNN: 玛丽姐!你店里怎么会有韩星
Mary:什么呀!下次叫我把姐去掉。她是我妹!
BNN:哎呀!怪不得很像你。小玛丽!

Just cut hair, wash hair and talk cock sing song and left. Feel a bit hungry so decided to head to L32 to eat Ban Mian!

Walk walk walk! And I passed by another of Mary’s shop at L32. Saw 1 counter char bo who dress sexily and 1 short hair lady (not sure worker or client) with exposed cleavage. Knn! Simi lanjiao! LPPL cannot walk in and say need to cut and wash hair again. Order Ban Mian to take away and saw 1 lady with her son. Wa lan eh! The big neh neh almost popping out! I stand beside and had a good “show” for 15 mins.

As I walked to Paya Lebar MRT, I walked past 64x and saw a big neh neh milf massueus! She signal to me to go in but unfortunately I need to go home. Walked down future to 77x, another lady with C cup tits and transparent outfit signal for me to go in. Aiyo! Why so busy today and tell her sorry. Walk to L41 and pass by a coffeeshop, saw another E cup tuanehneh with exposed cleavage (think it is beer lady). One guy was happily sianing her and tell her story. I gave the bro a thumb up before I left. Walked down and past by another Viet restaurant and saw 3 viet ladies with exposed cleavage and big tits again. Wa lan! Geylang really really sibei happening.

In the end, have to go home with a raging hard cock! For bros who are keen to recce, I can give you the contact. Please note Mary Salon no hanky panky one. The other massage shop beat me and tell me no special I also don’t believe. Haha! But not sure la. Just my gut feel

What an amazing day!
Not sure what is your profession but u are more a surveyor cum assessor cum evaluator, tio bo? ..
Old 14-07-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can go walk and see. Quite happening. Got a few street walker also but I not keen in those
street walker at the upper lorongs? amazing these days
Old 14-07-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Knn your walk so happening.
I go park run and see those athletic girls running with their boobs bouncing up and down so I’ll run alongside them for the view and after awhile they notice what I’m up to and try run faster but can’t shake me off. End up they stop and walk.
Maybe I should go for a walk there soon
Old 14-07-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Must be a QA that goes clients’ place to access not just the company but the char bo also. OL skirt short enough, tight enough, butt perky enough, boobs popping out or not etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Not sure what is your profession but u are more a surveyor cum assessor cum evaluator, tio bo? ..
Old 14-07-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
Must be a QA that goes clients’ place to access not just the company but the char bo also. OL skirt short enough, tight enough, butt perky enough, boobs popping out or not etc
Haha indeed.

But bro, remember to add those very highly specialized and sought-after 'skills' in your resume.

The job market is really picking up
Old 14-07-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Bro BNN, ur walk damn happening sio, wanna up ur points but the system don’t allow, asking me to spread my points to others. Cheers bro!
No prob bro, I help u up BNN
Old 14-07-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
No prob bro, I help u up BNN
Thanks thanks. No need cv la. My job pays me well…mar 2020 stock market make a killing…..2022 just maintain already every month got enough money to cheong

That’s the power of investing …..if market continue to do well for next 20 years, I probably sleep at home also got enough money to cheong…….

Last time Geylang not so happening lei. Now quite happening
Old 14-07-2022, 03:04 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 260 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks thanks. No need cv la. My job pays me well…mar 2020 stock market make a killing…..2022 just maintain already every month got enough money to cheong

That’s the power of investing …..if market continue to do well for next 20 years, I probably sleep at home also got enough money to cheong…….

Last time Geylang not so happening lei. Now quite happening
688 Geylang hair spa got some chio bu. That day walk pass, saw a syt.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-07-2022, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
688 Geylang hair spa got some chio bu. That day walk pass, saw a syt.
This is the Vietnamese?
Old 15-07-2022, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8854 / Power: 19
Noobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What an amazing day!
That's hell a long walk. Btw is the Viet restaurant the "small" one at GLS? If so that way isn't the way to Paya Lebar MRT

Min 3 points to trade, Pls Don't UP me if u are below 3

N Pls DO NOT up if your Power is 0 or below 3

Thanks

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1