The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2015, 01:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Ministers, MPs should just quit instead of bitching about their pay

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://blogging4myself.blogspot.sg/2...temperate.html

Minister Lui hasn't even started talking like MP Liang yet.

You MPs and ministers should just be more transparent, accountable and decent. Don't be bullies. That is the ultimate proof that you are cowards. I had been gentler to say you all lack political courage. You have gotten too used to staying safe and bullying everyone else. No need to exercise much courage especially when heads you win and tails we lose. Didn't realize that most of the courage had evaporated. Now when you need it, you realized you don't have it.

Why don't you MPs simply admit you have not done your homework and understand the budget? I think Tin Pei Ling having gone through the baptism of fire is better than most of you.

If MPs and ministers are so unhappy with their pay and work conditions they should just go do something else. Politics is a calling not a career never mind it has been paying you like one for more than twenty years. Don't compare yourselves with the hidden perks politicians elsewhere get unless you want to be corrupt hypocrites like them. Poorly paid Chinese top leaders are multibillionaires. You can be a billionaire too by selling paint. Sounds so easy, why be a politician? So challenging and thankless.

Those who did not pass the patriotism test should never be allowed to serve as MPs. Who is that MP who didn't serve NS before? That's OK as there are other tests of patriotism. Did he pass any?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1