The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If BaoBao really looks like an aunty like what you said, I believe 99% of the current WL in GL are either MILF or GILF. BTW, I am not exaggerating.
I believe so ,99% is milf to me
No more Mandy types
Siqi 1431 not auntie to me but I don't like her type thou.
Old 28-12-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
I believe so ,99% is milf to me
No more Mandy types
Siqi 1431 not auntie to me but I don't like her type thou.
If I gave ex 2058 Mandy 7.5/10 for her looks, I give 54A Bao Bao 8/10. Both are good looking by GL200 standard but Mandy put on very heavy makeup to enhance her looks, whilst Bao Bao applies nude makeup. Bao Bao has better shape than Mandy who has noticeable tummy protrusion besides that she is not exactly slim. When Mandy first started to work in GL, she was slim though.

SiQi is pre MILF and to me, but I would say Bao Bao’s looks is a little more SYT.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-12-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
If I gave ex 2058 Mandy 7.5/10 for her looks, I give 54A Bao Bao 8/10. Both are good looking by GL200 standard but Mandy put on very heavy makeup to enhance her looks, whilst Bao Bao applies nude makeup. Bao Bao has better shape than Mandy who has noticeable tummy protrusion besides that she is not exactly slim. When Mandy first started to work in GL, she was slim though.

SiQi is pre MILF and to me, but I would say Bao Bao’s looks is a little more SYT.
to me baobao much older than the other 2
Old 28-12-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
to me baobao much older than the other 2
Have you seen Bao Bao in person and/or tried her? I very doubt you have …

If you dun trust my judgement or taste, you should at least trust our veteran member, Fat Fatt who is a SYT lover. He claimed that both Mandy and Bao Bao are pretty. In fact many bros above also said Bao Bao is pretty. I still think Si Qi is a pre MILf and Bao Bao looks younger than her. Selena looks the same age as SiQi.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 29-12-2023 at 05:05 AM.
Old 28-12-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

This is Shuqi, pretty and slim. Even at her current age, still look sensational.
Old 28-12-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post

This is Shuqi, pretty and slim. Even at her current age, still look sensational.
IMO, Bao Bao doesn’t look like her. In fact Bao Bao is younger and looks pretty in her own right. Currently Bao Bao is the prettiest lass in 54A … second is Selena. I am sure she is top 5 if not top 3 most pretty WL currently in GL.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-12-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Agreed, Bao Bao is syt & quite pretty (although not really my type). I have zero chemistry with her.
One man's meat is other man's poison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I have tried Bao Bao, indeed she is a pretty SYT. But my experience with her is very SOP. There are rooms for improvement.
Old 28-12-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG6969 View Post
Are there two bao baos? Just tried bao bao but definitely no good bod nor face. Chubby in fact. Facial features not sharp too. Eyes a bit like shu qi. Attitude is great though.
Simple question to you, why did u accept and never reject girl at Geylang?

Are there two Bao baos? How come You never ask OKT who u book??

You mention definitely no good body nor face means you can PHYSICALLY see with your eyes?

No wonder OKT/WL say some customers are du du du characters. XD

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 29-12-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
If BaoBao really looks like an aunty like what you said, I believe 99% of the current WL in GL are either MILF or GILF. BTW, I am not exaggerating.

Have you really seen or tried her yet?

You definitely got the wrong WL …

She is my regular and she has not changed in body shape since the day she started work in GL (about 3 months ago). She is slim, possesses sharp facial feature and pretty by GL200 standard … though I personally don’t think she looks like the HK actress, Shu Qi. Perhaps 10% max … if she is chubby and not good looking like what you said, she would not be the resident ang pai. Another pretty WL, Selena is only second to her in terms of number of bookings. If she is chubby like what you said, I believe at least 95% of the WLs in GL are chubby as well. You mentioned she looks like Shu qi and yet you dun find her pretty?! Shu Qi is considered the goddess of many … you must have a weird sense of taste …

Either you have the wrong WL or you have an axe to grind against her. Your description of the WL whom you actually tried is more befitting of BoBo.
I still think it is bao bao because i went back again to 1654 and bobo is totally different from shuqi lookalike or even vibes. Anyway let us drop this subject as we do not have to get defensive over this topic. I did not reject at first because i just walked in and asked for bao bao but she was working when i asked for her so i did not see her in the first place. And i do not have the habit of rejecting at 1654a. To me, my definition of slim is one can see at least the two vertical lines of abs in a lady, with weight less than 45kg while standing above 160cm. I also do not wish to axe anyone since this is thier livelihood but this is just my personal view since everyone has their own liking, and i started my thread not flaming anyone either but more of just clarification. I had also mentioned bao bao is indeed young and not milf amd she has a good attitude, but more of her looks beh gam me. I am never a fan of shuqi. She may be sexy but to me she is not pretty. When iwanted to try bao bao, it is more towards reviews about her figure. I had tried Mandy before as well and i in fact prefer Mandy slightly over bao bao in terms of physical, even though i do not consider mandy as slim nor pretty too. Maybe i am too spoilt by the higher standard in gl precovid.
Old 29-12-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

Look and size are subjective
If bro is big size, then an average size girl would seem slim to him?
And beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

Last edited by chinacuntlover; 29-12-2023 at 09:44 AM.
Old 29-12-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha, lets move on

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 29-12-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post

Look and size are subjective
If bro is big size, then an average size girl would seem slim to him?
And beauty is in the eye of the beholder..
Agreed bro. And i love your AI definitions, whivh i am amazed to see that based on its definition, the plain is considered not bad liao! I may have high standards but i think i am still faraway from this AI chart. Maybe they consider symmetrical features to be most important.
Old 29-12-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG6969 View Post
I still think it is bao bao because i went back again to 1654 and bobo is totally different from shuqi lookalike or even vibes. Anyway let us drop this subject as we do not have to get defensive over this topic. I did not reject at first because i just walked in and asked for bao bao but she was working when i asked for her so i did not see her in the first place. And i do not have the habit of rejecting at 1654a. To me, my definition of slim is one can see at least the two vertical lines of abs in a lady, with weight less than 45kg while standing above 160cm. I also do not wish to axe anyone since this is thier livelihood but this is just my personal view since everyone has their own liking, and i started my thread not flaming anyone either but more of just clarification. I had also mentioned bao bao is indeed young and not milf amd she has a good attitude, but more of her looks beh gam me. I am never a fan of shuqi. She may be sexy but to me she is not pretty. When iwanted to try bao bao, it is more towards reviews about her figure. I had tried Mandy before as well and i in fact prefer Mandy slightly over bao bao in terms of physical, even though i do not consider mandy as slim nor pretty too. Maybe i am too spoilt by the higher standard in gl precovid.

In order to put things in perspective, can you name a few WL that you tried pre Covid period whom you think matches your “taste”?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-12-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
In order to put things in perspective, can you name a few WL that you tried pre Covid period whom you think matches your “taste”?
Sure bro. I may not remember the names but to name a few:

2017/8 period
Nana 2036
Fei er 1608
Lu lu 1654a
2062a yue liang not slim but her looks and boobs were nice.
Bing.bing 1612

Got some more but forgot their names.

There was this particular wl from wh17 during covid period,with super soft man made boobs but butt a bit flattish, but she had a very nice and slim body and limbs, and face is chio but late 20s to early 30s. Cannot remember her name but she always wear white. And then there is this girl from botaks place 1658b, with a tight and curvy body and fair but heard she got pregnant eventually.
Old 29-12-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got to try Selina and I think I found my new fave.

Looks: Tall and slim with natural B cup with long-ish nipples to suck. Face is my type, big eyes sharp chin looks abit like Gaeul from IVE (IMO) overall my type. Looks like her age ~29

GFE: Very flirty with her seductive gaze and lip bites. Can DFK.Quite chatty and friendly.

BBBJ: Once in the shower and again on the bed. The way she looks at you while she does it can make you finish on the spot.

Catbath: Loads of tongue sprinkled between each kiss all over your body. Teases you with licking all over the ears too.

AR: Deep and shiok whilst playing with your balls too. TBH the best I've experienced.

FJ: By this time I wanted to burst already so we only did cowgirl and missionary. Pussy felt warm and wet no lube used. Moaning felt natural and her eyes even rolled upwards with her mouth gaping open.

Overall would definitely RTF. No wonder all the times I've gone I never had the chance to try lol her service lives up to her rep.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1