The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paramount KTV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Why bad? spy kana send back, I can cheong mah.
but yesterday my galfriend tell me the worst news....

5 spies coming together on the same day, same flight with me and galfriend!!!
A friendly advice...better get your gf to distance this group of friends or spies...there can lead your gf or future bx to go astray...

Mixing with them will lead to nothing but only gossips, men, sex, money, gambling, etc...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
A friendly advice...better get your gf to distance this group of friends or spies...there can lead your gf or future bx to go astray...

Mixing with them will lead to nothing but only gossips, men, sex, money, gambling, etc...

thank you for your concern. My galfriend won't be influence. She already seen all.

She don't go around scolding them can roi...
Once, there is a spy coming here to work but end up always having fun with a taxi driver yet never take $. My galfriend scolded her till ...xxxx....
You know what i mean?
Old 27-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My galfriend scolded her till ...xxxx....
You know what i mean?
So ur gal is "old fox" liao huh?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 27-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Once, there is a spy coming here to work but end up always having fun with a taxi driver yet never take $.
Scary! I heard this story before.

There can only be so many taxi drivers VBs would wanna have fun with.
Old 28-03-2010, 05:08 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
So ur gal is "old fox" liao huh?
yes sir...
dont play play hor...
Old 28-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Bro Jackbl dun play old foxes... he only play old vegetables
Old 28-03-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
Bro Jackbl dun play old foxes... he only play old vegetables
Don't need to say out lah... everyone already know about it
Old 28-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

how much tip normally you guys give to the gals?
any diff whether you raba a lot or less
need to pay more if touch NN and nipple?

i usually pay ard $30 and even $50 if the girl sit with me most of the time on that day... but i never grab their NN or nipple...is it loo-geee?
Old 28-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
how much tip normally you guys give to the gals?
any diff whether you raba a lot or less
need to pay more if touch NN and nipple?

i usually pay ard $30 and even $50 if the girl sit with me most of the time on that day... but i never grab their NN or nipple...is it loo-geee?
you have higher spending power, you can give more.
in this ktv, I give same as in pub, $20 no matter how playable.

At other higher grade ktv, I will give $50.
At one ktv, I am always 'forced' to give either $80 or $130
Old 22-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Can any kind soul PM me the contact for Paramount KTV ?

Thks in advance....

Old 23-04-2010, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu View Post
Can any kind soul PM me the contact for Paramount KTV ?

Thks in advance....
how come you joing in 2003, got 2oo over points but power ZERO?
PM you liao
Old 04-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Samster

Few months no come this place.

Yesterday kana activated for happy hour.
Verdict: lousy quality vb ( except for my 2 ex )

Skip this place
Old 04-06-2010, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Few months no come this place.

Yesterday kana activated for happy hour.
Verdict: lousy quality vb ( except for my 2 ex )

Skip this place
Hjhj..... my fren also reported the same thing. He is those "difficult to please" type. Since u say so, I think then it is true. I din go there abt 3 weeks liao

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 06-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Paramount KTV...

Was there yesterday...the beer seems to be thin down with waterdont feel high leh
Quite a lot of gals...but I can only "tune radio"....cannot suck titties leh
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 07-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Hjhj..... my fren also reported the same thing. He is those "difficult to please" type. Since u say so, I think then it is true. I din go there abt 3 weeks liao
but alot is of your category. Close eyes anyhow garb also your category of 'old vege'

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Quite a lot of gals...but I can only "tune radio"....cannot suck titties leh
good for you. everythime in KTV, I only sit, hug and talk only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1