The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 18-05-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hadalZone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Glad to see the night life is coming back. Also, been wondering who are those two girls at 15:48 min? Never seen them before.
been there last 14/05. i just had the lady that is eating on the vid. she asked me for 200 for 1shot. lol. i find her pretty and petite.
Old 18-05-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 3
xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold

the girl near L3 toilet still there after i post her nude...lol
Old 19-05-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
destined_me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadalZone View Post
been there last 14/05. i just had the lady that is eating on the vid. she asked me for 200 for 1shot. lol. i find her pretty and petite.
Are the FLs back at the bars or outside? Planning to visit soon
Old 19-05-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by destined_me View Post
Are the FLs back at the bars or outside? Planning to visit soon
Slowly coming back for both your examples. But their knives are very sharp, careful don't get chopped carrot.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 19-05-2022, 12:29 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe when a WL/FL retires they can become sex experts like the recent trend

I mean firstly these sexperts talk like they know men very well, and they are good at sex.

I wonder based on her looks how true that is

I would argue that a lady who works full time and services men daily, over a long period of time would be the qualified expert to what a man likes or not

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-05-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
destined_me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Slowly coming back for both your examples. But their knives are very sharp, careful don't get chopped carrot.

Thanks bro!
Old 20-05-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hanging out right now at the Ipanema club, long time no come since they close down due to pandemic.

Ordered my guiness pint at a hefty 20 SGD via entrance fee, very quickly when I entered, a viet girl, does not matter how gorgeous she is, quoted me 400 SGD for 1 shot, I kinda gasped as I was shell shocked. Told her I think about it and walk away. Current stock I see also not tt much yet, but I can see up to 15 viet spring rolls in the club.

Please do not pay this Robert cutthroat prices, the price will come down when normalcy imo comes in 3 months, it was actually kinda weird drinking my guiness pint and listening to soft background music, I really miss the band music, which is the heartbeat of Ipanema for sure

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 20-05-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Hanging out right now at the Ipanema club, long time no come since they close down due to pandemic.

Ordered my guiness pint at a hefty 20 SGD via entrance fee, very quickly when I entered, a viet girl, does not matter how gorgeous she is, quoted me 400 SGD for 1 shot, I kinda gasped as I was shell shocked. Told her I think about it and walk away. Current stock I see also not tt much yet, but I can see up to 15 viet spring rolls in the club.

Please do not pay this Robert cutthroat prices, the price will come down when normalcy imo comes in 3 months, it was actually kinda weird drinking my guiness pint and listening to soft background music, I really miss the band music, which is the heartbeat of Ipanema for sure
20 bucks for beer is damn bullshit. best to avoid esp when the intention is for the babes to find carrots.
Old 20-05-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
20 bucks for beer is damn bullshit. best to avoid esp when the intention is for the babes to find carrots.
Well their tiger beer is already 15 bucks per pint, orchard towers new inflated prices I suppose, crazy horse seems kinda more lively with better loud music

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 21-05-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Been there on Wednesday. Girls all 40+ . No live music. Really bad. Don’t know if OT will ever come back.
Old 21-05-2022, 02:34 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

saw mary leaving at about 11pm.

tina, tangli was around until very late, after midnight still there.

qiqi is back at OT, she said she going to try it out for a while since the pubs have reopened and upper serangoon carrots not much money to chop

fit may was around at 11pm too, says she will work til late on the days that she does turn up. not as slim as she was before, but still good figure and tanned

tried ann, busty meaty thai on 3rd floor. not bad, very good at bj.
Old 21-05-2022, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
DaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post

qiqi is back at OT, she said she going to try it out for a while since the pubs have reopened and upper serangoon carrots not much money to chop

fit may was around at 11pm too, says she will work til late on the days that she does turn up. not as slim as she was before, but still good figure and tanned

Tried Tangli for the first time... I normally target Mary and Crystal but it has been almost 1.5 years since I tried them too. Great chemistry with her but one man's meat is another man's poison. I find her quite pleasant looking although some bros will disagree.. Managed to bring down the price for full svc in the beginning but was too mesmerised by her before I left and ended up giving 2 big orange notes, instead of 1 big orange and 1small orange notes. Guess gotta be more careful next time 😅
Old 21-05-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKnight View Post
Tried Tangli for the first time... I normally target Mary and Crystal but it has been almost 1.5 years since I tried them too. Great chemistry with her but one man's meat is another man's poison. I find her quite pleasant looking although some bros will disagree.. Managed to bring down the price for full svc in the beginning but was too mesmerised by her before I left and ended up giving 2 big orange notes, instead of 1 big orange and 1small orange notes. Guess gotta be more careful next time 😅
so good ah got bbbj???
Old 21-05-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro, could i know the location of Fit May? Would love to try her aside from Fit Lily.
Old 21-05-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!

Quote:

Ah… so qiqi no longer at Upp serangoon? Still thought of going to look for her soon. Which shop is she at OT now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1