The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 8
jessedoll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjessedoll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hey boys! Sharing my lingerie collection

Hey boys i'm here to share my lingerie shots. I'll upload more soon! Please be gentle with me its my first time ok! Appreciate some feedback too and also let me know what you guys want to see so I can post some stuff up. Apologies for the potato quality haha

Old 18-07-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 11
amarol is a Helpful and Caring Samsteramarol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hey boys! Sharing my lingerie collection

well nice lingerie u have there dear... maybe u can put them on so that i will be more hot n more aluring... ... just an opinion dear.. keep on posting..
Old 18-07-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

It would be great if matching sets of lingerie can be posted.. Great first post
Old 18-07-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
luvbuttery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterluvbuttery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterluvbuttery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterluvbuttery is a living Saint! - you won't find better

looking fwd for your bras
Old 18-07-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

jessedoll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjessedoll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarol View Post
well nice lingerie u have there dear... maybe u can put them on so that i will be more hot n more aluring... ... just an opinion dear.. keep on posting..
Yup I'll do that but now is a bad time of the month
Old 18-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Try lona Luna
Old 18-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Try lona Luna

Don't have those... Unless you buy for me? Haha
Old 18-07-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
Onlyne is one of the Best!Onlyne is one of the Best!Onlyne is one of the Best!Onlyne is one of the Best!

Welcome to the wonderland Jessedoll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pls share more,,,,,,,,,,,thks
Old 18-07-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessedoll View Post
no problem at all (i mean what i say).
Old 18-07-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessedoll View Post
Nice stuff.
Setting up camp here from now on
Old 18-07-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

wow!!!!
Old 19-07-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Somemore pics!
Old 20-07-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice ! How about a picture with your sexy ass on them?
Old 20-07-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

High expectations for sis butt pics
Old 23-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1