The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
francined69, Indonesia68, Thai

Old 25-08-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Milf

since so many asking for jamie cuaca nude.

1) i only have that 2 photos.... Nevertheless... here's more of her in case you can't get enough..ZZ

Old 25-08-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
well, botox not working hehehehe
But she really know how to enjoy life. Christian Louboutin shoes!
Old 25-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
But she really know how to enjoy life. Christian Louboutin shoes!
if everyone gets $450k per month,,,,,,, who wont enjoy life.... WHAHAHHAHAHA
Old 25-08-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if everyone gets $450k per month,,,,,,, who wont enjoy life.... WHAHAHHAHAHA
So what's her allocation for man's expenses?
Old 25-08-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
voltesv is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoltesv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
since so many asking for jamie cuaca nude.

1) i only have that 2 photos.... Nevertheless... here's more of her in case you can't get enough..ZZ

shit this milf is posting like a slut.....
that explained why that schmuck married her.
he think with his penis and his penis....well.....is not very bright

anymore nude shoots of her?

hey i gotta ask how do you seduce a milf say around the age of 30+
Old 25-08-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster

Old 25-08-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

bumpzz for more
Old 25-08-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

Old 25-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
bumpzz for more
up me
then we talk!
Old 25-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltesv View Post
up me
then we talk!
?? errrr ??
Old 25-08-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 19
bispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud of

if you guys wanna see more of Jaime Chua, you can follow her instagram
http://instagram.com/ec24m
Old 25-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bispak View Post
if you guys wanna see more of Jaime Chua, you can follow her instagram
http://instagram.com/ec24m
bro i think they need her nude onlYZZ hahaHAHHA
Old 25-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

bispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Probably settle for half the amount.

Buy a few Hermes Birkin bags a month (reportedly owns 200+ Hermes Birkin bags @ $10k each!!) Go spa n beauty sessions.

Travel first class whenever she goes

Save up the rest in investments.
she apparently has the largest collection of Hermes bags in the world.
most of her collection are $50k each
Old 25-08-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro i think they need her nude onlYZZ hahaHAHHA
bro if its so easy to find her nudes, she wont be a socialite anymore.. not in singapore at least.
Old 25-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bispak View Post
bro if its so easy to find her nudes, she wont be a socialite anymore.. not in singapore at least.
i found 2 leh whahahahhahaZZZ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1