The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Rape by a fat n stronger gal🤣

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/college-student-forced-sex-woman-180340557.html

The Telegraph
College student 'forced into sex' by woman who was bigger than him, court told
I
Tue, 2Will Dax/Solent News & Photo Agency
A man has accused a “bigger” and “stronger” woman of forcing him to have sex with her without consent, a court heard.

Imogen Brooke allegedly refused to take no for an answer after going on a date with a college student, who cannot be named for legal reasons.

The “very drunk” 30-year-old got on top of the man, whose protests were going “in one ear and out the other,” and started to have sex with him, a jury heard.

After 15 minutes she got off him, rolled over and went straight to sleep, leaving the “violated” man lying in bed in disbelief, the court was told.

Jurors at Southampton Crown Court heard Miss Brooke was “bigger” than the alleged victim being "about twice" his body weight, and that it was a “misconception” that the victims of sexual assault were always female.

Robert Bryan, prosecuting, told the court: "Imogen Brooke caused [the complainant] to engage in the sexual activity... and he did not consent, and she did not reasonably believe him to be consenting.

"In the public image, a sexual offender is male and the victim of a sexual offence is female. That is a misconception. Misconceptions are exactly that – they are wrongly held views.

"This court, in due course, may use a different word, that word being 'stereotype'; a widely-held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing.

"Stereotypes have no place in criminal court. This case must be tried on criminal evidence and not on stereotypes.”

'A lot stronger'

The court heard the pair had met on an online dating website and that Miss Brooke was a “lot bigger and stronger” than her alleged victim.

The jury was told the alleged attack happened at her home in Southampton, Hants, after the date.

Mr Bryan said: "After some drinks they went up to bed, where what he wanted was to go to sleep. Miss Brooke wanted to have sex, and was pulling his arm, eventually pulling him onto his back…She climbed on top of him and pulled his boxer shorts down.

"He told the police investigators she is quite a lot bigger and stronger than him and he couldn't move her. He wanted it to stop.

"He thought saying no would be enough. Eventually it came to an end and she just turned over and went to sleep.

"At the police interview, he accepted he had an erection, but he didn't want to have one.”

Mr Bryan told the court Miss Brooke denied the charge as she is “conscious of her weight” and would never adopt that position. She also doesn't remember the incident happening.

The prosecutor described the complainant as “unsophisticated” and “naive” in sexual matters, before his interview with the police was played to the jury.

In it, the complainant said: "I wanted it to end. I just gave up because she wasn't going to listen to me. I said what I said but it was going in one ear and out the other.

"I felt violated. I couldn't believe it happened."

Miss Brooke denies one charge of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent.

The case continues.
Old 29-09-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rape by a fat n stronger gal🤣

nus sherine lai liao
Old 30-09-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
LimAhHuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
nus sherine lai liao
She still around
Old 01-10-2022, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackBaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow just wow
Old 01-10-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is a foreign case, but i wonder if sg got such thing happen before
Old 02-10-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
PaulPogbra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBaron View Post
Wow just wow
You interested?
Old 04-10-2022, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
nus sherine lai liao
She was/is legendary.. lol
Can’t even recall the year when her dark presence was felt across the land but damn.. it was so so long ago.
Old 05-10-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nus sherine lai liao
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
Can’t even recall the year when her dark presence was felt across the land but damn.. it was so so long ago.
Wah... not many people will know who she/he/it is... at least got 12, 15 years ago... that time still got photo she/he/it wear orange colour skirt..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
This is a foreign case, but i wonder if sg got such thing happen before
i think got also too paiseh to report...
Old 05-10-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

i think got also too paiseh to report...
Police also dunno where to file this report because a male cannot legally be a rape victim in Singapore anyway.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
thrash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Police also dunno where to file this report because a male cannot legally be a rape victim in Singapore anyway.
Didn't know this. Women's Charter sibei power
Old 05-10-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
nus sherine lai liao

This sherine ? Not bad whay
Old 06-10-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Is it? wah this one i dunno... but what if is kenna rape by another man then how?
Old 06-10-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

how to rape a guy if he has no interest in u? can get hard meh
Old 06-10-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Is it? wah this one i dunno... but what if is kenna rape by another man then how?
A cock has to go inside a vagina(maybe anus also count, dunno about mouth) for rape to occur.

So a woman cannot commit rape.

Man bang another man backside without permission, that one I not very sure.
Old 09-10-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
What's up with this sherine?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1