The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
sipis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why I enjoy it when other men ogle my wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollover View Post
My wife got a lot of guy try to snipe her

Sometime follow her and all she is very observant and can prevent it

When she tell me all this story actually turn me on

When go to club alot of guys try to get close and rub rub even groped

She once go to public toilet she saw camera phone below the cubicle and she scream

I know it’s bad but I am damn turn on by these
She also like to wear low-cut top showing cleavage?
Old 27-08-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollover View Post
My wife got a lot of guy try to snipe her

Sometime follow her and all she is very observant and can prevent it

When she tell me all this story actually turn me on

When go to club alot of guys try to get close and rub rub even groped

She once go to public toilet she saw camera phone below the cubicle and she scream

I know it’s bad but I am damn turn on by these
there is a thrill knowing that other people want what you have.
Old 28-08-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
AnitaAnak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
The furthest bikini she wore was the decathlon surfing string bikini which is quite modest vis-à-vis those from wicked weasels or Malibu strings. But the decathlon one is unpadded. N my Mrs has quite protruding nipples thus can see it. Slurp!!! Me ain’t complaining bcos half a loaf is better than none. 🤭
Did the guys stare at her nipples even when you are beside her?
Old 28-08-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnitaAnak View Post
Did the guys stare at her nipples even when you are beside her?
Sure have la….. but bcos it’s a black bikini it’s less obvious
Old 28-08-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
gremsby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Sure have la….. but bcos it’s a black bikini it’s less obvious
Imagine she wears light coloured bikini ....
Old 29-08-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
Hi guys. I love this thread. I too love my gf wearing revealing clothes exposing herself.

Sometimes will go for supper in just Over sized t shirt and bright coloured lace thongs.

Recently went on cruise gf wore a white shorts which was too small already. Had her ass cheeks quite exposed while we went up to the buffet. The cruise had lots of India Indians. All openly staring at her. Secretly wished she would get groped by them.

On the first day she wore a dress without panties. My gf Got quite wet from going around without panties. My teasing did not help. I realised after sitting down her dress had a very obvious and large wet patch. I just let her walk around letting everyone know she not wearing panty. Damn turn on.
Wow, that's quite daring especially on a cruise ship. So did any encounters happen while she was doing all this? Any other tips for bros on how to get their gf/wives to enjoy doing the same?

What do you'll think if I get my wife to wear this on a cruise:

Last edited by stoicism; 29-08-2022 at 09:53 AM.
Old 29-08-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Nice to know that you guys enjoy the attention your other half gets.
Old 29-08-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

yes quite a enjoyable thing to watch your partner getting the attention. Especially if she is dress up in a provocative way but not those slutty type. And than u watch her getting the attention not just men ogling but also try to approach her.
Old 29-08-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3323 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Nice thread..
I’m also a advocate for a sexily dressed wifey��
Especially during weekends when I always insist that she wears something sexy for me to feel and ogle the whole day..
She must dress sexily (satin slip on if possible) and g string is a must..
Tommy Hilfiger and Guess have lotsa sexy slip on.
Got once , she kee siao and wore a translucent white slip (see pic)on with black g string.
I tell u all the guys see liao like kanna possessed and got 1 followed us till I told him off nicely..
I will feel the g string and it makes me hard the whole day..
She will also feel wet after the full day molestation ��
Once home, the Sex is explosive..
So it’s a healthy thing to maintain a good and healthy relationship though one must initially coax and cajole them hard for them to fulfil our fantasy,.
She will feel secure and also confident of herself and life will not be so hard for us..
Old 29-08-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Sometimes when I'm dressed too sexily, like tube, halter, toga, my husband will get very protective and keep looking around to see who is looking at me.

Then when we get home, he will exert his dominance and fuck me rough and hard.

Fucking turn on for me, so sometimes I'll purposely show a bit more flesh than intended.
Old 29-08-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arowanna View Post
Nice thread..
Especially during weekends when I always insist that she wears something sexy for me to feel and ogle the whole day..
Got once , she kee siao and wore a translucent white slip (see pic)on with black g string.
I tell u all the guys see liao like kanna possessed and got 1 followed us till I told him off nicely..
So it’s a healthy thing to maintain a good and healthy relationship though one must initially coax and cajole them hard for them to fulfil our fantasy,.
She will feel secure and also confident of herself and life will not be so hard for us..
she wore a white slip and black g string out of the house. wow.. I'm impressed at her confidence.
Old 29-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arowanna View Post
Nice thread..
That is a very sexy piece.
Old 29-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3323 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
she wore a white slip and black g string out of the house. wow.. I'm impressed at her confidence.
I Was shocked too as she is quite conservative outside but inside a bit siao sometimes..I think she’s fed up with my weird requests 😅
So I told her up to her preference and she really went for it🙃
Initially, I was quite Pai sei with all the rape stares from those guys but after that I felt proud to still have a Hot wife for my age😂
That night was really sexually arousing for both of us as she was damn wet when I molest there😂
That night , all hell break loose after we went back..
Old 29-08-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremsby View Post
Imagine she wears light coloured bikini ....
It took me super long to convince, plead and beg my Mrs to wear that black bikini ….. if want her to wear light colour see through will be even harder than the reunification of China and Taiwan 😝
Old 29-08-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post

Some of my buys. So far gf only wore the singlet and white bikini out. The black bikini a bit too small really can’t cover up much. Might end up on stomp instead.
The Singlet with something underneath or bare?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1