The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
letstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Why I enjoy it when other men ogle my wife.

nice sharing bro
Old 26-08-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post
Think we can suggest a time, a date, a venue to bring all our wives in sexy attire out. So when we walk past each other, we know we are all on these threads )
Ha! I'm sure if we do that there will be a mob of guys camping out with camera phones at the ready. Not that I mind in particular (though I would like to have at least some control over where my poor wife's image gets exposed), just that it seems rather one-sided.
Old 26-08-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
Ask my wife to wear those super short skirt Japanese schoolgirl uniform

For her company D&D

She was looking like AV star and she told
Me she got like attention like mad even from the bosses haha after that when I pick her from the event I fucked her
Wow! Super hot. But wear for company event is kind of asking for all kinds of nasty rumours to spread. I think workplaces are already full of backstabbing people. I wouldn't dare give them this kind of ammunition.

But great that your wife was such a topic of focus!
Old 26-08-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Ha! I'm sure if we do that there will be a mob of guys camping out with camera phones at the ready. Not that I mind in particular (though I would like to have at least some control over where my poor wife's image gets exposed), just that it seems rather one-sided.
I think staring is cool, but photos definitely not. We will have to protect our own wife too right lol
Old 26-08-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Same issue for me. My Mrs don’t like to expose more skin. It took me such a long time and only 2 or 3 times then she went brisk walking with me shirtless (sports bra and hot shorts). Subsequently she didn’t want to take off her top when we went walking.

As for bikini, again, very few times only. When we went on a vacation (just 2 of us) then will wear her bikini and we even skinny dipped in our private pool and bonked in the sauna, naked throughout the time in our room.

But when out and abt, she don’t like to show more than just sleeveless tops and knee length skirts. That’s all.
Old 26-08-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
gremsby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Same issue for me. My Mrs don’t like to expose more skin. It took me such a long time and only 2 or 3 times then she went brisk walking with me shirtless (sports bra and hot shorts). Subsequently she didn’t want to take off her top when we went walking.

As for bikini, again, very few times only. When we went on a vacation (just 2 of us) then will wear her bikini and we even skinny dipped in our private pool and bonked in the sauna, naked throughout the time in our room.

But when out and abt, she don’t like to show more than just sleeveless tops and knee length skirts. That’s all.
I think you wouldn't mind if she wears sexy revealing bikini on your vacation
Old 26-08-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
epoch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice and hope to read more.
Old 26-08-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

I like this idea... but to protect the image of our wife is equally important too...
have to put this idea back to my head...

by the way, someone named "Me Siam Bu" upped my point via here. Can you tell me your nick so that i can return you the points please? TIA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post
Think we can suggest a time, a date, a venue to bring all our wives in sexy attire out. So when we walk past each other, we know we are all on these threads )
Old 26-08-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

I have been missing out your other sharing section... omg...
May i know it is located at which one? "sharing wives pictures"?

Quote:
I think I can convince her, but not in time for TGIF. As I said, her submissiveness to wear what I choose is limited to very special occasions. As for whether she would wear something so plunging, I actually got her wearing something similar and we went out for dinner. I think some of the other bros have seen the outfit in the picture sharing section.
Old 26-08-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremsby View Post
I think you wouldn't mind if she wears sexy revealing bikini on your vacation
The furthest bikini she wore was the decathlon surfing string bikini which is quite modest vis-à-vis those from wicked weasels or Malibu strings. But the decathlon one is unpadded. N my Mrs has quite protruding nipples thus can see it. Slurp!!! Me ain’t complaining bcos half a loaf is better than none. 🤭
Old 26-08-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
I have been missing out your other sharing section... omg...
May i know it is located at which one? "sharing wives pictures"?
No. Don't want to hijack that thread. Go here. Pics won't be up forever.
https://sammy.guru/showpost.php?p=21...&postcount=139
Old 26-08-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Thank you! I saw the images. Really lovey pictures!
I think my wife will be as spontaneous as your wife too. Just that we have young kids and it is kind of hard to wear sexily during their presences.

But was able to did similar clothings when the kids are in school so, not too bad..
hahahaha

Quote:
Old 26-08-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
myluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Your wife has a very nice pair of boobs. Very nice share bro!
Old 27-08-2022, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
Thank you! I saw the images. Really lovey pictures!
I think my wife will be as spontaneous as your wife too. Just that we have young kids and it is kind of hard to wear sexily during their presences.

But was able to did similar clothings when the kids are in school so, not too bad..
hahahaha
I know what you mean.. nothing blocks adult fun like young kids. But I see the light at end of tunnel. Now that my kids are getting older, me and wife have more chance to do couple things again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluver View Post
Your wife has a very nice pair of boobs. Very nice share bro!
Thanks. I am learning to appreciate them more through the bros and sis here. I used to be envious of guys who had gf/wives with bigger C or even D cups. But I realise also that my wife has naturally perky breasts with zero sag and it allows her to go bra-less more easily without causing a huge scandal. So that's a win for me!
Old 27-08-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
Ollover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife got a lot of guy try to snipe her

Sometime follow her and all she is very observant and can prevent it

When she tell me all this story actually turn me on

When go to club alot of guys try to get close and rub rub even groped

She once go to public toilet she saw camera phone below the cubicle and she scream

I know it’s bad but I am damn turn on by these
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1