The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
How far can i go Part 2

Times really fly..
4 years since we last make love..
2 years since i last saw her..
Today out of a sudden, a slim pretty girls walk into my shop.. it was her.. BB..
Got to know tat she preparing to open a new MP somewhere near my working place.. still under reno n setting up..
Got her new number n ask her to inform me once the place is done..
Hopefully can visit her soon..
How far can i go this time n will there be fire between us again.. hope to find out soon..
Old 30-07-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: How far can i go Part 2

Lai... dont keep us suspended
Old 30-07-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 2
conde is one of the Best!conde is one of the Best!conde is one of the Best!

Keep going
Old 11-08-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

After wks of waiting.. finally got bb new shop address..
Straight away make appointment with her the next day morning..
Once reach her shop, the moment i saw her, this time without her mask.. she is still as pretty as be4 plus her body look even better..
Have a small chat with her be4 process to undress..
As it have been 4yrs since my last massage with her.. didnt know wat to expect so i left with my underwear didnt take off n lay on the massage bed.. once she saw it, she playfully take it off for me..
Start off with normal back massage then process to oil with good strength.. then coming down to the thigh area it become more sexual, at time she will put more oil down my ass to my ball n massage it gently..
Once turn over, she give me a good 10min head massage, after tat she sit beside me n bent down to give me a hug.. taking this as a hint, i give a small kiss on her lips.. she shyly smile at me n hug me tighter..
BB: 好久没见你了,好害臊。
Then she stand up n undress leaving jus her sexy panty..
Looking at her sexy body my little bros straight away sulate her.. as she went back onto the massage bed, i hungrily lick n suck those pairs of boobs tat i misses for 4 yrs.. while letting out some soft moan.. her hand was oso busy stroking my dick.. slowly she shifted down n give me a nice bj.. deep throat, licking the whole shaft n ball for a few mins be4 i told her i wan 69..
Next greeted me was her clean shaved pussy.. starting lick n sucking her clitoris while she working hard on my dick for a good 10min..
BB: 我不行了,
Shifting her body downward, she start riding me in reverse cowgirl..
Finally after 4yrs once again i feel her tight n warm pussy.. riding me for a few min, she wanted me to go top.. change to misionary, i start off with slow n deep thrust while having our tongue fight.. occasionally changing to lick n suck her boobs to fast thrusting..
After 10plus mins of thrusting, she give out a soft n sexy moan..
BB: Arrrrrr 我 arrrhhh 我要来了 hmmmm arhhhh
Me: 我可以射里面吗?
BB: hmmmm arhhhh 可以
With tat last word, her whole body tense up, knowing she reaching her climax. I increased my pace n thrust..
BB: Arhhh arhhhh
Me: 很爽
Shooting all my load into her..
Recovering from our climax, we jus hug each other while my dick is still inside her..
10min later we wash up n continue chatting..
For the past 4 yrs lot of thing happen..
Be4 going off.. we have another tongue fight..
After 4 yrs, didnt expect our 1st meeting to be so good so intense n i even raw n cip her..
Will sure to visit her the 2nd time soon..
Old 11-08-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
After wks of waiting.. finally got bb new shop address..
Straight away make appointment with her the next day morning..
Once reach her shop, the moment i saw her, this time without her mask.. she is still as pretty as be4 plus her body look even better..
Have a small chat with her be4 process to undress..
As it have been 4yrs since my last massage with her.. didnt know wat to expect so i left with my underwear didnt take off n lay on the massage bed.. once she saw it, she playfully take it off for me..
Start off with normal back massage then process to oil with good strength.. then coming down to the thigh area it become more sexual, at time she will put more oil down my ass to my ball n massage it gently..
Once turn over, she give me a good 10min head massage, after tat she sit beside me n bent down to give me a hug.. taking this as a hint, i give a small kiss on her lips.. she shyly smile at me n hug me tighter..
BB: 好久没见你了,好害臊。
Then she stand up n undress leaving jus her sexy panty..
Looking at her sexy body my little bros straight away sulate her.. as she went back onto the massage bed, i hungrily lick n suck those pairs of boobs tat i misses for 4 yrs.. while letting out some soft moan.. her hand was oso busy stroking my dick.. slowly she shifted down n give me a nice bj.. deep throat, licking the whole shaft n ball for a few mins be4 i told her i wan 69..
Next greeted me was her clean shaved pussy.. starting lick n sucking her clitoris while she working hard on my dick for a good 10min..
BB: 我不行了,
Shifting her body downward, she start riding me in reverse cowgirl..
Finally after 4yrs once again i feel her tight n warm pussy.. riding me for a few min, she wanted me to go top.. change to misionary, i start off with slow n deep thrust while having our tongue fight.. occasionally changing to lick n suck her boobs to fast thrusting..
After 10plus mins of thrusting, she give out a soft n sexy moan..
BB: Arrrrrr 我 arrrhhh 我要来了 hmmmm arhhhh
Me: 我可以射里面吗?
BB: hmmmm arhhhh 可以
With tat last word, her whole body tense up, knowing she reaching her climax. I increased my pace n thrust..
BB: Arhhh arhhhh
Me: 很爽
Shooting all my load into her..
Recovering from our climax, we jus hug each other while my dick is still inside her..
10min later we wash up n continue chatting..
For the past 4 yrs lot of thing happen..
Be4 going off.. we have another tongue fight..
After 4 yrs, didnt expect our 1st meeting to be so good so intense n i even raw n cip her..
Will sure to visit her the 2nd time soon..

Dont know why i get hard on just reading this, for part 1 it was sooooo naughty
Old 12-08-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Since the last encounter, have been texting n chatting with BB almost everyday..
Once again the fire between us seen to grow even more than 4yrs ago..
The Next Level..
One wk have past n didnt make any appointment with her but make a surprise visit in the morning buying her breakfast..
Reach her place, she have jus open shop n doing some cleaning..
BB: 你这么会过来
Me : 想你想看你,买早餐给你
She hold onto my hand n bring me into the shop.. once inside, i hug her n give her a kiss on her lips..
She set up a small table n eat our breakfast together.. after eating while she was cleaning up, i went behind n hug her.. she response but holding my hand n move to cup her boobs.. at the same time, she was moving her hips rubbing my dick which slowly growing hard.. while my hand was on her boobs, i start squeezing it n slowly licking at her neck.. with tat she give out a small moan..
BB: Arrhhh 你好坏,下面硬邦邦的,吃了早餐还不够饱吗
Me: 我们吃了,但是他们还没吃啊。。
With tat i push my hard on onto her ass..
BB: Hmmmm Arrrr
Turning around she look at me shyly but hand was quickly onto my hard on stroking it with my pant still on.. as we start our tongue fight, one of my hand was squeezing her one boobs another hand squeezing her frim ass..
Broken off our kisses..
BB: 现在不可以,我的预约要到了。
BB: 晚点我没客人,我通知你,你在过来
Me: 好的
We continue our tongue fight for awhile be4 she clean up the table.. after tat we have a chat till her customer was abt to come, i then went off..
Waiting for her text n next level up..
Old 17-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Look like not much bros reading n supporting this thread.. i will not continue anymore but jus give some update as ending..
Tat afternoon didnt find BB again as she have quite a few appointment till nite time..
For the next few days.. nothing happen as both of us was busy..
Until last wkend.. certain event happen n i confirm we no longer jus customer relation.. hoping this will last long as she was really a gem.. as she get older, she seen to be more attractive in certain way.. even her body is as good as those syt or even better.. skill in bed jus perfect..
Didnt expect after so many yrs n lost contact for 2 yrs plus.. she n me will meet again.. this time even level up..
Anyway thank all bros tat read this thread part 1 n part 2..
Old 17-08-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So bro you and bb really nothing more than customer rs only ah?
Old 19-08-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, thanks for sharing the story. Juz be careful of doing raw. BB / N may not be doing raw w u only.
Old 20-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

加油 bro. Keep your story cumming. Support you
Old 20-08-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Jus a small updates of wat happen last wk..
It have been a few days tat me n BB didnt meet n even less text.. maybe she was busy, oso i do not wan to always bothering her with text.. then out of a sudden recieved a text from her..
BB: 你在忙吗?
Me: 不忙啊,你呢在店吗?不忙吗?
BB: 在店,没客人
Me: 我过去找你吧
BB: 好啊
Within 10min i reach her place.. she open the door wearing a one pcs short dress with a little low cut showing of her cleavage..
BB: 这么快,还以为要半个钟才到。
Me: 想你就这么快到咯。
Holding my hand we went into the shop, straight away i went on to hug her.
Me: 你不想我吗?
BB: 想啊。
Without anymore talking, our lips meet while our hand busy undressing each other.. soon both of us were fully naked.. lying on the massage bed.. she start giving me a nice n sexual catbath..
From our wet kiss, slowly moving down to lick my nipples, then downsouth to my already fully harden dick.. stroking it a few times, she look up at me sexily be4 licking the whole shaft till the tips n into her mouth.. feeling her soft lips wrapping my whole dick plus her tougne working magic..
Me: 好爽,我要吻你的。
Knowing wat i mean, she turn around n into 69 position.. with her clean shaved pussy in view, i give it a nice smell be4 starting to lick n suck her libia lips, occasionally attacking her clitoris..
BB: Arhhh 好舒服 Hmmmm
While enjoying my licking.. she oso increase her pace of bj.. within mins she was so wet tat the whole shop was fill with the smell of sex..
Beside licking n sucking her pussy.. i begin to tongue fuck her..
BB: Arhhh.. Arhhh.. 不要,不行了 Hmmm
At this moment she began to shiver, so i concentrate licking her clitoris till she have her 1st orgasm..
BB: Arhhh.. Arhhh.. Hmmm..
Recovering from her orgasm.. she turn back on top of me as we start our tougne fight again.. while her hand continue to stroke my dick to maintain the hardness be4 putting at the entrance of her pussy n slowly slipping into her warm n tight pussy.. riding on top of me.. my hand n mouth start to get busy squeezing, licking n sucking her nice pair of boobs..
Riding me a good few mins be4 we change to sitting position.. having wet kisses n licking her boobs while my dick fully thrust into her..
Me: 喜欢吗?
BB: 好深,Arhhh.. arhmmm..
Unable to speak again.. she jus nodded her head...
Giving her another few deep hard thrusting.. she was super wet till can feel her juice dripping down my thigh..
Me: 你好湿啊。
giving me the shy n sexy look..
BB: 你不喜欢吗?
At the same time i carry her n change to missionary.. thrusting in n out in a slow pace while both hand cup on the boobs squeezing n tuning her nipples.. after a few min of thrusting.. went back down n hug each other real tight while continue thrusting her..
Me: 好喜欢,好爽。
BB: Arhhhh.. Arhhh..
As her moan get louder.. can feel her pussy muscle wrapping round my dick n her legs shiver.. is time for her to reach another climax..
Increasing my stroke n pace while hugging each other real tight..
BB: ARHHHH.. ARHHH.. 好好深
Me: 好爽,好爽.. arhhhh..
With a last few thrust.. both of us reach our orgasm as i shoot a whole load deep into her warm pussy.. for a good few mins even after loading.. we remain hugging n kissing..
Whispering into my ear shyly
BB: 这么多年了,你还是这么好
Broke off from our hug, slowly pull out my half harden dick.. seeing the sperm flowing out be4 taking some wet tissue to clean n wash..
After wearing back our clothing.. we have some drink n chit chat.. occasionally hugging n kissing till her next appointment come.. then i went off..
This event really open out another chapter between me n BB..
Old 20-08-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
prisonbreaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going
Old 20-08-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheBeginner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remember the first part. Please do continue writing on this new journey of yours with BB
Old 21-08-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
jenziel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going
Old 21-08-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Bro... u didnt ask her why allows you to cip ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1