The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRODUCTION OPERATOR

I notice many production operators are sort of cheated by the middleman. They paid a lot of middleman fees only to discover that the income in SG is not that high if there is no overtime pay. They also under-estimate the cost of living in SG as many are leaving China for the first time. For quite a few, coming to work here is the first time they experience life outside China. If they are not from Southern China, life is SG is a big cultural shock as our habits and food differs greatly from their home cities. The living environment is quite bad as they live in bedrooms with 3-6 others sharing the room. Their toilets can be shared between 6-10 others. Squatter style living in our HDBs and Condos.

Many prefer to find a fellow PRC bf while in SG. They can be married in China but once they are in SG, both behave like a single person again. Once any party returns to China, the relationship is over. No long term future too since both are likely to be from different provinces. The benefit of such an arrangement is they can rent a maste bedroom together. No need to squeeze with many others and can have a clean toilet. The living environment is their top concern. Unfortunately, SG guys cannot really solve this problem for them so we are not as attractive to them. Many SG guys just want to pump and dump.

If you can treat them respectfully, there are many nice PRC girls out there. If you meet a single, unmarried PRC lady, be very careful. They always begin with marriage in mind. You will be the hunted rather than the hunter. They are also more sophisicated now than 10 years back. If you bring them to a Chinatown PRC restaurant, that is actually seen as low class restaurants to many. The normal standard now will be like Tan Yu Grilled fish in Bugis Junction or Haidi Lao (Heidi Lau ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Same as Pinoys coming over here to work as domestic helpers isn't it?
I'm not sure if it's the same though. China is still a very patriachal society. many families strongly believe their bloodline must continue otherwise they cannot face their ancestors. They pay ridiculous amount of dowry (RMB$200K-$1M) to get married and once they have a son, the wife is not always needed. Many marriages are match made and not love based. Just a contractual deal. Now China is lacking brides as many girls were aborted/killed due to the 1 child rule.

Why bother feeding her when the bloodline is secure? The queen in the family will always be the mother in law. Traditionally the husband passes all his pay to his wife who will then control the family finances. You think the MIL will see her son being controlled financially while MIL lives in the same house? Not always so better let the wife go out work and take care of herself financially. Sometimes if I see things cruelly, these ladies are like a surrogate mother. Buy a womb (downry) to continue the bloodline and then... The child will be 'used' as a guarantee she will always send money home wherever she is. The wife may not be as welcomed by her parents as some believe married daughters are pails of spilt water. The status of these ladies in China are not that high. They only hope their sons will remember to take care of them when they grow up. At least this is the impression I get from chatting with many of them.

So they tend to see SG girls as lucky spoilt brats.
Old 28-09-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I notice many production operators are sort of cheated by the middleman. They paid a lot of middleman fees only to discover that the income in SG is not that high if there is no overtime pay....

Many prefer to find a fellow PRC bf while in SG. They can be married in China but once they are in SG, both behave like a single person again....Many SG guys just want to pump and dump.

If you can treat them respectfully, there are many nice PRC girls out there. If you meet a single, unmarried PRC lady, be very careful. They always begin with marriage in mind. You will be the hunted rather than the hunter. They are also more sophisicated now than 10 years back. If you bring them to a Chinatown PRC restaurant, that is actually seen as low class restaurants to many. The normal standard now will be like Tan Yu Grilled fish in Bugis Junction or Haidi Lao (Heidi Lau ).

I'm not sure if it's the same though. China is still a very patriachal society. many families strongly believe their bloodline must continue otherwise they cannot face their ancestors....Now China is lacking brides as many girls were aborted/killed due to the 1 child rule.

Why bother feeding her when the bloodline is secure? The queen in the family will always be the mother in law. Traditionally the husband passes all his pay to his wife who will then control the family finances. You think the MIL will see her son being controlled financially while MIL lives in the same house?......

My 2-cents worth, actually that is what these girls claim, over paying their placement agents...they actually know....otherwise why do they keep coming back or why do they keep staying here?

I used to be in this tooling company where we supply 'pick & place" equipment to semi-con companies, so interacting with PRCs and Malaysians happens frequently.

The going rates back then was like 6-8 months of their salary (that was what they paid to come to Singapore), is to them the first contract is the worst (usually 24 months), they are literally getting 16-18 months pay to do 24 months job...subsequent contracts are then lucrative.

Some who were more daring/desperate will work part time at KTVs or pubs selling ladies drinks...but from my limited knowledge most don't because they are already deemed well paid.

Quite a number of these ladies are not that keen to return to PRC especially those with higher education...the reason is Singapore is pretty cheap, if they were to enjoy the same living standards (convenience and all), they probably have to go to first-tier cities, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen etc. Mind you, I felt poor the last time I visited Beijing a few years back before the pandemic, bloody bowl of beef noodles cost me SGD12?! and it was in some roadside noodles shop. Lucky I was on a work trip so it didn't really matter. I shared this with an executive (in bed ) and she was like, of course that is the norm.

I agree that these ladies are more sophisticated, some are more open minded, some are on the look out for nice men to settle down with, some are into one-night stands, and some are out for FWB.

The thing with them is if you know one, you will know many many
Old 28-09-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
My 2-cents worth, actually that is what these girls claim, over paying their placement agents...they actually know....otherwise why do they keep coming back or why do they keep staying here?

I used to be in this tooling company where we supply 'pick & place" equipment to semi-con companies, so interacting with PRCs and Malaysians happens frequently.

The going rates back then was like 6-8 months of their salary (that was what they paid to come to Singapore), is to them the first contract is the worst (usually 24 months), they are literally getting 16-18 months pay to do 24 months job...subsequent contracts are then lucrative.

Some who were more daring/desperate will work part time at KTVs or pubs selling ladies drinks...but from my limited knowledge most don't because they are already deemed well paid.

Quite a number of these ladies are not that keen to return to PRC especially those with higher education...the reason is Singapore is pretty cheap, if they were to enjoy the same living standards (convenience and all), they probably have to go to first-tier cities, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen etc. Mind you, I felt poor the last time I visited Beijing a few years back before the pandemic, bloody bowl of beef noodles cost me SGD12?! and it was in some roadside noodles shop. Lucky I was on a work trip so it didn't really matter. I shared this with an executive (in bed ) and she was like, of course that is the norm.

I agree that these ladies are more sophisticated, some are more open minded, some are on the look out for nice men to settle down with, some are into one-night stands, and some are out for FWB.

Yes, when Ifirst encountered an 'educated' PRC girl back like probably 10 over years ago, it redefined my perception of them. Some can speak good Enlish like those working in hospitals. Managed to fuck a few nurses in the past. Some were just looking for a good time here and aren't that keen in marrying. But some are very interested to settle down in Singapore.

Till now, the most number of PRC girls I can find are from factories. The executive level of girls are also quite plentiful. So when the guy kept talking about the PRC girl ex colleague from sammina SCI, I wasn't so surprised that they can produce girls that are worth a second look.
Old 28-09-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
Emoshernal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I notice many production operators are sort of cheated by the middleman.
I think not only production operators are cheated, construction workers and other trades too. Basically all the middlemen are sharks, bigger than those you see in JAWS the movie
Old 28-09-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice sharing. Thanks
Old 28-09-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoshernal View Post
Basically all the middlemen are sharks, bigger than those you see in JAWS the movie
That's true. They kenna twice the fees. Pay to middleman in China and pay again to middleman in Singapore.

Anyway, PRCs in Singapore have annual leave like us too. Normally they save it up to return to China. Given that it's too expensive and difficult to return to China now, you can bring them for a holiday if you wish to. They can easily travel to Bangkok, Bali and Malaysia
Old 28-09-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's true. They kenna twice the fees. Pay to middleman in China and pay again to middleman in Singapore.

Anyway, PRCs in Singapore have annual leave like us too. Normally they save it up to return to China. Given that it's too expensive and difficult to return to China now, you can bring them for a holiday if you wish to. They can easily travel to Bangkok, Bali and Malaysia
Yes. Visa free travel. Invest a little bit of money to go on a trip to Bali for a 4 day 3 night motorcycle adventure, Bangkok four a 3 day 2 night holiday, drive up to Malacca over the weekend and visit the night Market and clubbing. All you need to do is to pay for their air ticket, book the hotel and pay for it. All she needs is to attend and spread her legs in the room. I have done that with some of the prc girls i have met in Singapore.
Old 29-09-2022, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ain't that the truth.
Old 29-09-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I think recently many vietnamese ladies working in Singapore.Saw a few at Sheng Xiong
Old 29-09-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yes, I second that, bringing them on holidays are the easiest, it is more fun too. From my experience, if they are willing to go on a holiday then usually they have no issue sleeping with you.

It is actually more fun also especially since you have companions to go sight seeing with.
Old 29-09-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Yes, when Ifirst encountered an 'educated' PRC girl back like probably 10 over years ago, it redefined my perception of them. Some can speak good Enlish like those working in hospitals. Managed to fuck a few nurses in the past. Some were just looking for a good time here and aren't that keen in marrying. But some are very interested to settle down in Singapore.

Till now, the most number of PRC girls I can find are from factories. The executive level of girls are also quite plentiful. So when the guy kept talking about the PRC girl ex colleague from sammina SCI, I wasn't so surprised that they can produce girls that are worth a second look.
Oh yes, the thing about PRCs is that there is a much greater variety in terms of looks and behaviours.
Our locals Chinese are mostly Hokkien, Hock Chew, Hock Cheng, Cantonese, Teochew, Hakka, Hainanese, etc. Southern Chinese.

Those from Dongbei are much more openminded (sometimes in a way more coarse) and can outdrink me under the table. There was a few times, I 'gotten' drunk and they (different gals at different times) took me back to their place, I had a hardon while pretending to be sleeping, only to peep and saw her staring at my cock before touching it.....

For those older bros, they will know, last time you go to Kian Teck area where the PRC operators stayed (a hostel) you would a lot of nice cars parked there everyday, some of these PRC operators have 'boyfriends' to pick them up on their off days or some are part timers working in PUBs and KTVs so the cars will pick them up at about 8-9pm, sometimes I passed by the area then I would see some of those pretty and fair PRCs (and they really just dress like GNDs, but with make up) and just board the cars...
Old 29-09-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is actually more fun also especially since you have companions to go sight seeing with.
When we travel with Sg girls, we tend to follow their timing as they have many places to shop at. While waiting for them to finish shopping, we feel like we are being abandoned. With PRC, no such worry. They will surely stick to you because many cannot speak English. But the PRC requirement is that among the places you bring them... at least 1 or 2 must be nice enough for them to take photos and videos for them to post on their social media. must give them 5-10 minutes to do their thing。打卡

Quote:
For those older bros, they will know, last time you go to Kian Teck area where the PRC operators stayed (a hostel) you would a lot of nice cars parked there everyday, some of these PRC operators have 'boyfriends' to pick them up on their off days or some are part timers working in PUBs and KTVs so the cars will pick them up at about 8-9pm, sometimes I passed by the area then I would see some of those pretty and fair PRCs (and they really just dress like GNDs, but with make up) and just board the cars...
You just opened the eyes of many guys to Kian Teck. Now still got ladies dorm? 10 years ago is it? From what I heard last time, Kian Teck have curfew leh. Cannot stay out too late. No transit hotel nearby too. Sad life. Wake up, take company bus to work. End work, take company bus back to dorm. It's like us serving NS. Like an army bunk I hear. No personal freedom to deviate too much unless you can find a guy to drive you around during rest time.

Plus PRC scared of gossip. If someone takes a photo of them entering different cars on different nights and send in their wechat group, whole world know. Quite a few living in Kian Teck is looking for sponsor to help them shift and live outside. But SG guys mainly pump and dump. Few willing to pay monthly rental.

Nearby used to have a quiet Singpost then. Quite good for posting stuff on weekends. No need to join the crowd at Jurong Point. Not sure if still around. Most of us have been avoiding the dormitory area since Covid started.
Old 29-09-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 18
jov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
When we travel with Sg girls, we tend to follow their timing as they have many places to shop at. While waiting for them to finish shopping, we feel like we are being abandoned. With PRC, no such worry. They will surely stick to you because many cannot speak English. But the PRC requirement is that among the places you bring them... at least 1 or 2 must be nice enough for them to take photos and videos for them to post on their social media. must give them 5-10 minutes to do their thing。打卡

You just opened the eyes of many guys to Kian Teck. Now still got ladies dorm? 10 years ago is it? From what I heard last time, Kian Teck have curfew leh. Cannot stay out too late. No transit hotel nearby too. Sad life. Wake up, take company bus to work. End work, take company bus back to dorm. It's like us serving NS. Like an army bunk I hear. No personal freedom to deviate too much unless you can find a guy to drive you around during rest time.

Plus PRC scared of gossip. If someone takes a photo of them entering different cars on different nights and send in their wechat group, whole world know. Quite a few living in Kian Teck is looking for sponsor to help them shift and live outside. But SG guys mainly pump and dump. Few willing to pay monthly rental.

Nearby used to have a quiet Singpost then. Quite good for posting stuff on weekends. No need to join the crowd at Jurong Point. Not sure if still around. Most of us have been avoiding the dormitory area since Covid started.
The kian teck dorm was last time half ladies and half men dorm i think. sundays last time all the bmw , merc all come wait then the ladies come 1 by 1. all tio bao 1 i think. some is really chio. I work in the marine trade so sundays i rest there can see. But it was like 10+ years ago.
Old 29-09-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jov_Tei View Post
The kian teck dorm was last time half ladies and half men dorm i think. sundays last time all the bmw , merc all come wait then the ladies come 1 by 1. all tio bao 1 i think. some is really chio. I work in the marine trade so sundays i rest there can see. But it was like 10+ years ago.
Nowadays, they reside in residential areas with several sharing a flat. Less harsh in terms of living conditions. The factory operators I fucked stay in places like Woodlands, Taman Jurong and Jurong west area where factories are closer. No curfew at all. Sometimes I can even bring them out overnight and send them to work directly.
Old 29-09-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jov_Tei View Post
not just Sundays because those in electronics work in shifts...so sometimes day time the gals just off work....how I know? well my boss then (and mentor) drove and still drives a Merc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1