The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: grand paragon spa

went recently and didnt specifically asked for anyone as its been years since i came, my go to place normally was gone since its been 2long years alr.

assigned to Dxxx, local milf, i guess she is around 35-40, sadly abit saggy headlights liao, but still good for grabbing, her skills is top notch, good at blowing and make u feel comfortable.

before session ended i asked for her number and she didnt give it to me, so i suppose she doesnt have it?

anyway personally i dont smoke, so i kinda hate the cigg smell around her. but thats just my opinion.
Old 21-09-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Enruo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueButt View Post
Just got a malay (as she said) milf (35yo+) with the package.
Milf as a bit jubby... but it is OK for me if they give good pse.
And I got it!!!
AR, little prostate massage, loads of BBBJ... no FJ as I didn't want.
Hence, chubby but nice face and good pse!!!
I would come back for her (already forgot her name)
What is PSE?
Old 29-09-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Slwz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
went recently and didnt specifically asked for anyone as its been years since i came, my go to place normally was gone since its been 2long years alr.

assigned to Dxxx, local milf, i guess she is around 35-40, sadly abit saggy headlights liao, but still good for grabbing, her skills is top notch, good at blowing and make u feel comfortable.

before session ended i asked for her number and she didnt give it to me, so i suppose she doesnt have it?

anyway personally i dont smoke, so i kinda hate the cigg smell around her. but thats just my opinion.
Hey bro, I nvr been paragon before can I know what the price there?
Old 29-09-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueButt View Post
Just got a malay (as she said) milf (35yo+) with the package.
Milf as a bit jubby... but it is OK for me if they give good pse.
And I got it!!!
AR, little prostate massage, loads of BBBJ... no FJ as I didn't want.
Hence, chubby but nice face and good pse!!!
I would come back for her (already forgot her name)
Hey bro, I nvr been to paragon before. Can I know the price there? And is it within paragon hotel?
Old 02-10-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slwz View Post
Hey bro, I nvr been paragon before can I know what the price there?
Rm 78 with gst 6 % rm 82.70

It is more expensive than other spa!

Last edited by jason19870313; 03-10-2022 at 08:54 AM.
Old 02-10-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason19870313 View Post
Rm 78 with gst rm 82.70

It is more expensive than other spa!
GP spa got charge gst meh?
Been there several occasions only pay flat fee. Never been charged any gst at all.
RM248 for foreign lady package
RM278 for local lady package
Both these prices are all inclusive of facilities usage + makan + fj
Old 02-10-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Been there several occasions only pay flat fee. Never been charged any gst at all.
Thanks for information brother 👍
Old 03-10-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Grand paragon charge gst 6 %
Old 04-10-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason19870313 View Post
Grand paragon charge gst 6 %
You must be the rare customer to be charged GST..... lol
I have checked with the management..... they do not charge GST for their packages as it is an all-in price. And they throw in complimentary parking too.

But for customers who come and use their facilities WITHOUT taking any girls.... they are charged GST and no parking fee waiver either.

Since GP became a 24 hr spa..... there are some who come in the late hours to makan, shower and then sleep in the movie room until next day, makan and then leave the spa without taking any massage service or package ladies. The management do not wish to encourage this type of cheapo guys who treat the spa as an overnight hotel....
therefore will charge them full price + GST.
Old 04-10-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

HV spa used to allow their customers to sleep in their movie room after closing hours..... but because of abuse by some who are too stingy to book hotel room..... they too stopped this practice and now everyone has to leave the spa after closing hours @ 4am.
Old 04-10-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Afaik.... now there is no spa that will allow you to overnight in their premises after closing hours except for GP spa. But dun be a cheapo lah..... rather than sleeping in the movie room why not just book a lady and sleep in the room with a proper bed. Dun have to book the lady ON as during the late hours if no crowd or not many customers... the lady are not timewatcher and may stay longer in the room with you if both can click.
Old 04-10-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
MoogerFooger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What’s the spread like these days – both in terms of girls and food?

Will be around that area in the coming days. Wonder if it worth stopping over early afternoon (~11am) for a meal, sauna and bonk, or if I should just wait for HVspa or Mspa to open a couple hours later.
Old 05-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
HV spa used to allow their customers to sleep in their movie room after closing hours..... but because of abuse by some who are too stingy to book hotel room..... they too stopped this practice and now everyone has to leave the spa after closing hours @ 4am.
lol wakao, no wonder last time i see why ppl stay so long de, but for me personally i dont like to sleep in the movie room, ltr too deep sleep ppl rob me i also dk lor.
Old 06-10-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Any bro went to GP, NY, VIP, HV spa recently? Which spa has the biggest pools and movie theater? I just wanna enjoy big facilities.
Old 07-10-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
BlueButt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slwz View Post
Hey bro, I nvr been to paragon before. Can I know the price there? And is it within paragon hotel?
Sorry I really forgot the price. It has been several weeks ago. But if you look for it on here, I remember someone put it.

Yes it is in the hotel itself
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1