The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petitewife9696 View Post
Restrictions are finally and it is time to have fun.
Had a nights out with some friends the other day and my wife came over after drinking with her friends, she was already a bit tipsy and continued drinking after she came over. Called a valet as i was kind of tipsy as well, my wife was wearing a tight dress as she knows i like her dressing sexily, halfway home she felt like puking so i asked the valet to stop us at the bus stop. When i turned her dress was up exposing her undies and when she was puking at the bus stop i came down asking if she was alright and making sure her dress went all the way up exposing her butt.

She did not care much and when she stood back up walking back to the car. The valet sure had a good view. My wife is skinny but she has a great butt. We went have and i was so horny and banged her when we were back home. Told her about what happened and asked if she likes it, she knows i like to expose her to others but on that night i told her i want other guys to fuck her.

She said no to that but is okay with all the foreplays with BJ. My wife is damn horny and wild when she is high on alcohol. Did not know if it was the alcohol in her speaking or her true self speaking but i bought a lot of sexy dresses/ swimwear and thongs for her as her birthday is coming in 2 weeks time.

Banged her last night telling her we are gonna have some fun on her birthday as i booked 2 nights of hotel stay for her. Told her we’re going out for drinks and i’m dressing her up very slutty for those days and see where the night takes us to see if any guys gonna approach her on those 2 nights. She knows where i’m getting and gave me a very good BJ.

Where can i plan to bring her as our staycation is during Monday and Tuesday. Planning to bring the fun back to the hotel and make her strip and blow the guy for her birthday present. Any recommendations?
Thanks for sharing this
Old 30-09-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Had a nights out with some friends the other day and my wife came over after drinking with her friends, she was already a bit tipsy and continued drinking after she came over. Called a valet as i was kind of tipsy as well, my wife was wearing a tight dress as she knows i like her dressing sexily, halfway home she felt like puking so i asked the valet to stop us at the bus stop. When i turned her dress was up exposing her undies and when she was puking at the bus stop i came down asking if she was alright and making sure her dress went all the way up exposing her butt.

She did not care much and when she stood back up walking back to the car. The valet sure had a good view. My wife is skinny but she has a great butt. We went have and i was so horny and banged her when we were back home. Told her about what happened and asked if she likes it, she knows i like to expose her to others but on that night i told her i want other guys to fuck her.

She said no to that but is okay with all the foreplays with BJ. My wife is damn horny and wild when she is high on alcohol. Did not know if it was the alcohol in her speaking or her true self speaking but i bought a lot of sexy dresses/ swimwear and thongs for her as her birthday is coming in 2 weeks time.

Banged her last night telling her we are gonna have some fun on her birthday as i booked 2 nights of hotel stay for her. Told her we’re going out for drinks and i’m dressing her up very slutty for those days and see where the night takes us to see if any guys gonna approach her on those 2 nights. She knows where i’m getting and gave me a very good BJ.

Where can i plan to bring her as our staycation is during Monday and Tuesday. Planning to bring the fun back to the hotel and make her strip and blow the guy for her birthday present. Any recommendations?
Be prepare that things may escalate which your wife could get horny enough to allow the guys to fuck her. When she agreed to BJ/foreplay, sex is not far away.
Old 30-09-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Petitewife9696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wat a naughty husband u r bro....making yr wife zaogeng her panties n butt to the valet driver otw home ...congrats !.. envy u hv such a horny, sexy n open minded wife who is willing to hv sexual foreplays with other guys n giving them bbbjs ...can I apply to be that guy ??

Btw please wish her a happy birthday in advance on my behalf n many happy returns of the day ...plsss share with us n update us of how yr plans work out asap after yr birthday celebration for her

Well i do not want to plan for a guy or anything for her, want her to explore it herself and also depends on the chemistry if there were to be a third party.
Old 30-09-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Great plan! I've done something similar too. No actual encounters with 3rd parties but have been trying to get her to let loose and have fun while on vacation / staycation.

Hope everything goes as plan for you!
Yup! The main concern is to get her to get loose in these situations so we can explore in other stuffs in the future!
Old 30-09-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman111 View Post
Be prepare that things may escalate which your wife could get horny enough to allow the guys to fuck her. When she agreed to BJ/foreplay, sex is not far away.

That will depends on the chemistry with the other party then, we’re both new to this so let’s see how things go!
Old 30-09-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9860 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That will depends on the chemistry with the other party then, we’re both new to this so let’s see how things go!
Hope things go as plan!
Old 01-10-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah the plan is exciting even to read about

you should definitely bring her to a romantic bar, not too crowded type

then perhaps a walk on sentosa's beach without footwear, on the water's edge

ask her to take off her panties and strewn it onto some bushes, and go somewhere to get her to pose sexily, take some illicit outrageous zaogeng and partially nude photos of her....

And while she is getting into the mood, I will walk past and you can ask me to help with the photos while you do your thing with her...

Hopefully she's game enough to try on 2 dicks in her mouth...*evil laughter!*

oh well...just a thot
Why you so like dat?
Old 01-10-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
wah the plan is exciting even to read about

you should definitely bring her to a romantic bar, not too crowded type

then perhaps a walk on sentosa's beach without footwear, on the water's edge

ask her to take off her panties and strewn it onto some bushes, and go somewhere to get her to pose sexily, take some illicit outrageous zaogeng and partially nude photos of her....

And while she is getting into the mood, I will walk past and you can ask me to help with the photos while you do your thing with her...

Hopefully she's game enough to try on 2 dicks in her mouth...*evil laughter!*

oh well...just a thot
Wow !...wat a good imaginative thot n suggestions for the bro by bro bangster esp that part asking her to take off her panties ...love it !!.. ..keep it up bro !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-10-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Hi mate,

Monday & Tuesday are nice days where the crowds are lesser since it is the beginning of the week. does your wife prefers a Caucasians or local? Does your hotel has its own bars / pubs? will there be more people?

it is my birthday month too and can we celebrate together? hahaha!!!

by the way, covid1 is on a rise recently. play safe and wear protection!

Quote:

Old 08-10-2022, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
walala is Cool - loads of Potential
Since your wife is petite, fastest way to get other guys attention is for her to go braless in the ok outfits you chose for her. Go shopping or something and go for bars with happy hour near your hotel, shouldn't be a problem meeting ppl thereafter.. enjoy
Quote:

Old 09-10-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
evanalnightly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !...wat a good imaginative thot n suggestions for the bro by bro bangster esp that part asking her to take off her panties ...love it !!.. ..keep it up bro !!
Agree with you bro. That's so kinky!
Old 09-10-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blakeandrews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i wanna see her with another wife and we do a threesome...
Old 10-10-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
letstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hey bro, any update on this? i wanna try with my wife too, looking for inspiration
Old 11-10-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Gonna bring my wife down to boat quay tonight with her going commando, let’s see how things go!
Old 11-10-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
5i4i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Gonna bring my wife down to boat quay tonight with her going commando, let’s see how things go!
Nice. Share with us later!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1