The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Exclamation Real doctor/medical related stories

I have a Taiwanese doctor friend which I knew long ago. Remembered this particular chat about female patients. We all know that medical staff must be neutral when it comes to naked bodies in the course of their work.

This friend of mine happen to be late 20s when we were talking about this.He did tell me although he's a doctor, there's no way not to get affected when a beautiful female is naked before you. The times where he has seen naked females patients are in surgeries, doing his rounds after surgeries (on patients he has operated on), body checkups.

Of course he'll appear to be professional when facing such a situation but afterall, males are hardwired to think otherwise . There are also times when he told me that peers (as in doctor colleagues) will purposely 'sit in' to see the female patients which are naked in various stages. In fact, this is quite common he told me!

One surgery which struck his mind was a female artiste which was totally naked on the surgery table but due to the fact that it's a artiste, the room was cleared expect the people needed to perform the surgery. This friend of mine even jokingly told me that the female artiste's body didn't really look that great .

The above is really true from the mouth of a doctor friend. I hope readers here can contribute more interesting stories on this topic.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
spunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Thanks for the contribution.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
Eaglet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Medical-in-confidence. Who dare disclose?
Old 11-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Yu Sheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait anymore & want to see more from yr story.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Roger2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the story , more please
Old 11-04-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Camping for more, -D

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Drs r human beans too. they hv their own sexual urges like any of us hot blooded males, juz that they onli act decent, dun dare to show too openly.

reminds me of this news i read in ST last yr, abt this Dr havin an affair with his asst in his clinic which he had his regular sexual tyrsts. then d clinic partner who had some business issues with d Dr videotaped his acts in the clinic. this happened in S"pore. too bad d videos were not leaked on d net else they'd hv become hot items!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 12-04-2010, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
impartial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They have dicks and so have the usuals urges.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BobbyLover is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for sharing? any more?
Old 12-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglet View Post
Medical-in-confidence. Who dare disclose?
Indeed, that's why I asked him on this topic because males are males, hardwired to spread genes. Especially when it's a pretty naked body, it'll be hard not to think differently.

It's true that they don't tell the world what they see but they do discuss within themselves, like what we do with office politics . Anybody here including female readers have anything to share? Especially from females if you're reading this; who knows we may find that your male doctor is taking advantage of you
Old 12-04-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
venery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am looking forward to further con
tribution. The more the better.
Old 13-04-2010, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Yea as what most bros have said, doctors are just normal human beings.
I have an ex-gf who is a nurse. We still keep in touch and she is always telling me she have a fling with this doctor and that doctor etc.........and note: lots of nurses get bonked by doctors. That's what she told me.
Old 13-04-2010, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold

I hope its not like the TV series Greys anatomy where interns, nurses and the doctors all screw around promiscuously man..lol

But seriously lots of gay doctors singapore nowadays - thats why most of them immune to naked female bodies.
Old 13-04-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
BABYG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tat is why its so hard to be a doctor. but once u are...welcome to heaven.
Old 13-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

sigh......................................

should have heeded my parents' advice when i was young....

"用功读书!以后做医生!"

("study hard, next time be a doctor!")

yee gah mm sai gum cham le......
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1