The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
Eequalmc2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Nice thread and hope to read up more in this thread.

Thanks to Bro WB.
Old 19-09-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
cheekyfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just started the first few pages of this thread, already got addicted.

Thanks bro warbird for great share!
Old 19-09-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

seen many bros wanting to learn from bro WB. just before that, learn to have a deep deep pocket like him. or, at least give the gals that impression that your pocket is very very deep......

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 20-09-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
seen many bros wanting to learn from bro WB. just before that, learn to have a deep deep pocket like him. or, at least give the gals that impression that your pocket is very very deep......
By the definition of the type of girls that Bro WB fancy, they will also be adored by many others. If its only using or throwing money at them to get them, so can others. It becomes the good old days when TAM and Lido were around where the singers got six figure a night of flowers where a few clients competed among themselves to show their pockets were deep.
These kind of ang bai or popular girls never short of attention, gifts and money. They will cherry pick the one not necessary the richest, but the smartest who can mind fxxx them. I personally know one friend who's rich but stingy yet managed to keep a singer for a while as FWB. In the game of lust, it's not just about money, not even looks of the men. It's how you play your cards.
Old 20-09-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
By the definition of the type of girls that Bro WB fancy, they will also be adored by many others. If its only using or throwing money at them to get them, so can others. It becomes the good old days when TAM and Lido were around where the singers got six figure a night of flowers where a few clients competed among themselves to show their pockets were deep.
These kind of ang bai or popular girls never short of attention, gifts and money. They will cherry pick the one not necessary the richest, but the smartest who can mind fxxx them. I personally know one friend who's rich but stingy yet managed to keep a singer for a while as FWB. In the game of lust, it's not just about money, not even looks of the men. It's how you play your cards.
Well done bro...brings back great memories...TAM and Lido located same hotel...

Back in 1980s...ST already SGD 500...the bill stated special services...

Really depend on mummy to recommend those new stock before goes ang pai...

Think bro WB is pro-expert on this...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-09-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Haha, looks like we belong to the same era. Not forgetting LV in the same building of TAM.
Anyway, for ladies who were picked up from ktv, no matter how loving and GFE they may seem, I will take it as a pinch of salt. Especially in the last few years when they almost got zero income and massive debts to pay off, love is the last thing they are seeking.
Some of them concurrently have a few sugar daddies who thought they are exclusive, not only give them cash and gifts, also pay for their condo rentals. Yet they might invite their real bf to the live nests to bonk.
This also reminded me those good old days in Shenzhen where plenty of mistresses of the rich Hong Kongers and Taiwanese. When their sugar daddies not in town, they would be going clubbing to find 靓仔, or 小狼狗
Old 21-09-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, looks like we belong to the same era. Not forgetting LV in the same building of TAM.
Anyway, for ladies who were picked up from ktv, no matter how loving and GFE they may seem, I will take it as a pinch of salt. Especially in the last few years when they almost got zero income and massive debts to pay off, love is the last thing they are seeking.
Some of them concurrently have a few sugar daddies who thought they are exclusive, not only give them cash and gifts, also pay for their condo rentals. Yet they might invite their real bf to the live nests to bonk.
This also reminded me those good old days in Shenzhen where plenty of mistresses of the rich Hong Kongers and Taiwanese. When their sugar daddies not in town, they would be going clubbing to find 靓仔, or 小狼狗
Yup, LV was more budget and gals lao chio...also have mm...

Overheard those bosses fought each other for the hottest gals every ktv they went in HK, Tpe, Sin, etc...

Those gals where got loyalty...only loyal to $$$...

Old 27-09-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beijinguy View Post
Not easy to find pretty SYT nowadays.
Great thread bro!
Bro, tks. It's even harder to find pretty SYTs with good character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjcoolidge View Post
Hey Bro WB, the point about not falling for looks is profoundly true. Why is it easier to talk to your GND than that hottie across the room? They're both normal people under their skin. Putting her through conversational tests will reveal the real person behind the facade. Then decide if she's worth your time. Experience has shown me that a great personality translates well to her potential in bed.
Thanks for the reminder, WB!
Bro, tks. You need to qualify a girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJota View Post
Totally agreed with bro, not easy to find gals that 100% fits.
Hope can learn more here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by biaggo View Post
My exact sentiments. Want to learn more from bro warbird.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eequalmc2 View Post
Nice thread and hope to read up more in this thread.

Thanks to Bro WB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyfoot View Post
Just started the first few pages of this thread, already got addicted.

Thanks bro warbird for great share!
Bros, tks for your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
Bro, tks.

Yes, money is a very important attribute for a man. Many girls do have basic financial needs. But beyond that, most girls would want a man to have certain masculine character traits. Avoid gold diggers...

Quote:
Bro, tks.

You're right. Money per se is not enough.

Didn't King Fuchai give enough money to Xi Shi?

Is Sergey Brin not rich enough for a 38 yo Chinese auntie?

Quote:

Bro, tks.

I'm no expert.

My first ever outing to TAM joints was in June 2009. Some girls there were happy with $200-300 for ST. I had seen some GL streetwalkers who worked there sometimes.

Quote:
Bro, tks.

Yes, you're right.

Must choose your girls wisely. Avoid gold diggers and NEVER forget Roosh's Rule of Five.

Google Sergey Brin and his ex-Chinese wife.

Quote:
Yup, LV was more budget and gals lao chio...also have mm...

Overheard those bosses fought each other for the hottest gals every ktv they went in HK, Tpe, Sin, etc...

Those gals where got loyalty...only loyal to $$$...
Bro, tks.

Girls/women used to move around freely in LV and TAM joints, except for singers. The building was closed on 31 Jan 2015.

Unfortunately, at least 99% of women/girls who work in the nite scene are gold diggers.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 27-09-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
bavocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for an excellent thread bro warbird!
Old 28-09-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

If arranged through the mms on the same night, the going rate will be $500 or more, as the mms will take a cut. However, the trick was to get the gal's contact numbers, arranged to meet them when they woke up in the day, some would offer their own place, would tell you 'don't tell others'... Then the ST became $200.
This was the same when they roamed to the cheaper ktv during the happy hour session, booking could be $100 to $150, then 2nd session they would return to the higher end joints for their $200+ rates.
For the same pussy, never paid more. Then could the 'luv' to more. The last thing to do was to focus on just one, she's never exclusive lor.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, tks.

I'm no expert.

My first ever outing to TAM joints was in June 2009. Some girls there were happy with $200-300 for ST. I had seen some GL streetwalkers who worked there sometimes.

Girls/women used to move around freely in LV and TAM joints, except for singers. The building was closed on 31 Jan 2015.

Unfortunately, at least 99% of women/girls who work in the nite scene are gold diggers.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
Bro WB

Really good experience...2009 was tough period after the 2008 crashed...2022 will be worst thanks to Fed raising rates...creating raw ingredients to skyrocket...also due to the Ukraine-Russia war...

Since 2009 prices had changed drastically...good old days will never return...just look forward...

Old 28-09-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, tks.

I'm no expert.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
Bro WB

Really good experience...2009 was tough period after the 2008 crashed...2022 will be worst thanks to Fed raising rates...creating raw ingredients to skyrocket...also due to the Ukraine-Russia war...

Since 2009 prices had changed drastically...good old days will never return...just look forward...

Old 28-09-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, tks.

I'm no expert.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
Bro WB

Old 28-09-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If arranged through the mms on the same night, the going rate will be $500 or more, as the mms will take a cut. However, the trick was to get the gal's contact numbers, arranged to meet them when they woke up in the day, some would offer their own place, would tell you 'don't tell others'... Then the ST became $200.
This was the same when they roamed to the cheaper ktv during the happy hour session, booking could be $100 to $150, then 2nd session they would return to the higher end joints for their $200+ rates.
For the same pussy, never paid more. Then could the 'luv' to more. The last thing to do was to focus on just one, she's never exclusive lor.
Bro,

You're an old hand at chionging KTV, haha.

Yes, we should never overpay for a pussy. I like bargains and discounts. It's similar to buying shares when the prices are down.

Quote:
Bro WB

Bro,

You're right. I think prices for the KTV pussies will drop a bit next year due to increased supply, but never back to the 2009 level. The good old days are gone forever, unfortunately.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 30-09-2022, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You're right. I think prices for the KTV pussies will drop a bit next year due to increased supply, but never back to the 2009 level. The good old days are gone forever, unfortunately.
Agreed here too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1