The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
as per requested by you, you can up me anytime. thanks and enjoy guys. if want videos i can upload also but recenty busy. It depends how many of u wanan see.
let me know in next post
Do post more ... 11 points waiting for you...
Old 28-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 16
lucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud oflucky_lucky has much to be proud of

Am going in sep want to know is it better to hire a driver to move around Phuket? What's the rate and where to book better?
Old 28-07-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
Do post more ... 11 points waiting for you...
here you go
2 shorts videos to share

1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?5y05ucg2zgyhj4b

2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?x3dy4imqycvg507
Old 28-07-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
hi, i use those 15m wooden boats that seat twelve. for trips to semilan i ususlly take only four peaple with me. has toilet n shower. nearby trip no compass, these guys know their way around. been fishing in phuket 15 yrs or more and seldom see one of these with compass!
my friends fiberglass got fishfinder but never as good as these guys.
yes i'm sure that girl works there part time cause my local friends on the prowl saw her there and they now quite frequent there. you better fast hand fast leg if you want to get.
Let me know the next time you're in town. Let's do some fishing together amongst other "activities."

As for this boat of yours, where is it based out of and can you give me his contact??
Old 28-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
Let me know the next time you're in town. Let's do some fishing together amongst other "activities."

As for this boat of yours, where is it based out of and can you give me his contact??
can do. the guy i use is from chalong. you can contact him at 0813970146.
his name is harris. he is usually hanging out at the old pier entrance next to kan eng.
i should be up there in a few weeks time. keep in touch.
cheers

Last edited by natto3; 28-07-2012 at 03:27 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 28-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
can do. the guy i use is from chalong. you can contact him at 0813970146.
his name is harris. he is usually hanging out at the old pier entrance next to kan eng.
i should be up there in a few weeks time. keep in touch.
cheers
Thai fishing guy named Harris. That's funny. Thanks for the number.

Let me know when you're here in a few weeks time. Maybe we do some fishing and some beers. Cheers.
Old 28-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Up you 11 pts.
Old 29-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

you local?
ill b away for a few days then i have to check the situation before coming back to hkt.
Old 29-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
you local?
ill b away for a few days then i have to check the situation before coming back to hkt.
I'm as local as local can get!! I'm permanently here so just let me know when you're coming.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

what is all the dmg right now.?
Old 03-08-2012, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
tkc1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: phuket

Guys, its my first night here in phuket and I am traumatized. Someone told me that it is a national holiday and the bars will be closed tonight and tomorrow. Disappointed, I walk back to my hotel when a girl on a corner flips up her skirt to show no panties. Anyway, I came to phuket to cheong and dammit I was going to cheong! So I follow her to her place and it's disgusting. Something about her didn't seem right but my didi was doing the thinking. Anyway, I bonk her. She even gave me AJ. But as I walk out I notice that the corner she hangs out on was all ladyboys! I think I just bonked a ladyboy.. and when I think back, her hands were really masculine.. and when I was looking at her neck she would tuck in her chin like she was hiding an adams apple. I took a long shower. I don't know what to do. I'm so disgusted.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Katoey Bonanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkc1 View Post
Guys, its my first night here in phuket and I am traumatized.

I think I just bonked a ladyboy.

I took a long shower. I don't know what to do. I'm so disgusted.
Wow you really the sway man.
Officially turn to the dark side liao!
Don't even have to think if it's ladyboy or not.
From your description I believe you hit the jackpot!

I don't think you'd feel so bad if it was someone similiar to Nong Poy (Treechada Petcharat) that you've bonked.
Thailand's Ah Qua is the best in the world.

Thanks for sharing your tragedy.
I'm sure many bros here will be able to counsel you.
Tomorrow is a new day.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 03-08-2012 at 04:39 AM.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkc1 View Post
Guys, its my first night here in phuket and I am traumatized. Someone told me that it is a national holiday and the bars will be closed tonight and tomorrow. Disappointed, I walk back to my hotel when a girl on a corner flips up her skirt to show no panties. Anyway, I came to phuket to cheong and dammit I was going to cheong! So I follow her to her place and it's disgusting. Something about her didn't seem right but my didi was doing the thinking. Anyway, I bonk her. She even gave me AJ. But as I walk out I notice that the corner she hangs out on was all ladyboys! I think I just bonked a ladyboy.. and when I think back, her hands were really masculine.. and when I was looking at her neck she would tuck in her chin like she was hiding an adams apple. I took a long shower. I don't know what to do. I'm so disgusted.
This is really funny
Old 04-08-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm as local as local can get!! I'm permanently here so just let me know when you're coming.
i might even know you!!!! i will probably be coming up on the 17th for a couple of days. i'm with a group of frens so i think they like to stay in patong. usually its the mecure at patong.
i will then come back again later in the month to fix up my place. the upper unit leaking water onto my ceiling. wats the law like? 50/50 or i got to pay the whole amout for repairs?
Old 05-08-2012, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sypunishersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro any more videos or picture about the stunning girls? Think i should visit phuket this month!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1