The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2003, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 21
Mango deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Joyful Health Center

I start this threat, Joyful, as I found that the last Joyful HC threat is a bit old and difficult to find some informations. Most of the gals in Joyful are changed. I hope you guys don't flame me for starting a similar threat. I post my FR for you guys.

Rina
Look: (8/10)
Quite pretty, wild. She is very young, according to her, she is only 23. And honestly, she do looks like 23. She has a look hair that make her look very wild.

Boob: (5/10)
I think it is either A or B. But doesn't matter as long as you have something to hold on. Her pretty face will make your forget about her boob.

Massage: (3/10)
Forget her if you are looking for a serious massage, she definately got a lot to learn. Basically, she just touch here touch there for 15 minutes and the pop up for the question. I don't like her way of massage. I think she is only selling her pussy and not she skill of massage.

Hand Job: -

Blow Job: (9/10)
Hmm... deep throat. she know what man likes. She start will a bit licking your eggs and some nipple sucking. And then, slowly put on the condom and proceed to her skillful blowjob. She work very seriously on this, Nearly make me come, luckily I stop her. About 5 minute spend on her bj.

AR: Does she?

French Kiss: No no...

FJ: (7/10)
Her tight pussy really make me the day. She will start riding your like horse, with her soft sexy moaning, this is definately a good scene to enjoy.

Cost: 38 entrance +100 FJ

RTF; Definately!!!

P/S: According to the service boy, there are a lot of new young gals joining Joyful recently. And should try....

Last edited by Mango; 14-12-2003 at 05:21 PM.
Old 15-12-2003, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
Re: Joyful Health Center

Quote:
Originally posted by Mango
I start this threat, Joyful, as I found that the last Joyful HC threat is a bit old and difficult to find some informations. Most of the gals in Joyful are changed. I hope you guys don't flame me for starting a similar threat. I post my FR for you guys.

Rina
Look: (8/10)
Quite pretty, wild. She is very young, according to her, she is only 23. And honestly, she do looks like 23. She has a look hair that make her look very wild.

Boob: (5/10)
I think it is either A or B. But doesn't matter as long as you have something to hold on. Her pretty face will make your forget about her boob.

Massage: (3/10)
Forget her if you are looking for a serious massage, she definately got a lot to learn. Basically, she just touch here touch there for 15 minutes and the pop up for the question. I don't like her way of massage. I think she is only selling her pussy and not she skill of massage.

Hand Job: -

Blow Job: (9/10)
Hmm... deep throat. she know what man likes. She start will a bit licking your eggs and some nipple sucking. And then, slowly put on the condom and proceed to her skillful blowjob. She work very seriously on this, Nearly make me come, luckily I stop her. About 5 minute spend on her bj.

AR: Does she?

French Kiss: No no...

FJ: (7/10)
Her tight pussy really make me the day. She will start riding your like horse, with her soft sexy moaning, this is definately a good scene to enjoy.

Cost: 38 entrance +100 FJ

RTF; Definately!!!

P/S: According to the service boy, there are a lot of new young gals joining Joyful recently. And should try....
Sorrie bro. From her nick, is she brown sugar (malay)?
Old 15-12-2003, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 21
Mango deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
No, she is 100% english speaking chinese. Actually, you will seldom meet such fluent english speaking masseur. I don't know whether she can speak chinese or not. I read some information that post by other semster, she did go out to pub or disco with customer after her working hour. so wish you luck...
Old 15-12-2003, 09:03 PM
Samster

schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Mango
No, she is 100% english speaking chinese. Actually, you will seldom meet such fluent english speaking masseur. I don't know whether she can speak chinese or not. I read some information that post by other semster, she did go out to pub or disco with customer after her working hour. so wish you luck...
ok will try her soon. called the HC just now but was told that Rina is on off... no luck, maybe.
Old 15-12-2003, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
civicguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
where is joyful ?
Old 16-12-2003, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by civicguy
where is joyful ?
chinatown point
Old 16-12-2003, 06:58 PM
Samster

after the miserable FJ at Pearl Ctr (wrote the FR at 'Pearl Centre 4th Floor' thread), later went to Joyful after about 2 hrs.

reached Chinatown Point and called up Joyful to ask for Rina. Was told to come at 3pm.

went up to Joyful and was showed to a room. 5mins later, Rina came with Chinese Tea.

wow, i had to agree with bros who had try her. she looks young and chio.

even tho' had read FR about her, asked her some questions. 23yrs old, NTU graduate (shocked to find a local graduate here)and been working at Joyful for about 4 mths.

her massage was so-so but who cares, right? told her that it is not easy to find S'porean, young and pretty to work in a massage parlour. had a nice chit-chat during the massage.

after about 20 minutes of massage, she posed the golden question. admitted to her that i had just bonked someone. she said that she will gave me her best service.

since i had went for a bonk, only opted for BJ. she undressed everything. yeah, her boobs are very small (not for boobs lover). has tattoo on her back and arm.

gave a short catbath (about 5mins) and lick around the balls. when she was about to put condom, asked if she's willing to do raw. she was more than willing as long i was not worried. asked her to turn 69 and while eating her pussy with just handful tits, she gave me a deep throat bbbj. wow, really shiok. remind me of Alisya when Beauty Spa at Bedok South was still operating.

back to the story, as i had cummed about 2hrs ago, Rina had to work very hard to make me cummed again. after about 10 minutes of bbbj, i finally cummed in her mouth (CIM) while eating her small pussy.

this time, was really sex-tified. after CIM, she just spit them in the sink.

FR on Rina

Face : 6.5 / 10 (yeah i like her long hair too)
Body : 7 / 10 (small boobs, handful tits, nice pussy and with tattoos)
Massage : 4.5 / 10 (need to improve on)
BBBJ : 9 / 10

RTF : Definitely....

Total Damage : $38 + $80 = $118
Old 16-12-2003, 11:07 PM
Samster

wow.. local school girl !!!

WOW .. that's really hard to find.

I am always interested in Local School Girls (JC, Poly, NUS, NTU etc).

MUST try RINA then !!!

Old 16-12-2003, 11:10 PM
Samster

Re: wow.. local school girl !!!

Quote:
WOW .. that's really hard to find.

I am always interested in Local School Girls (JC, Poly, NUS, NTU etc).

MUST try RINA then !!!

graduated liao but still young, 23! no more skooling... unless u want to imagine bonking a skoolgal...
Old 16-12-2003, 11:12 PM
Samster

can lah can lah...

just grad only wat

besides, if u ask me, i prefer local girls... young local girls
Old 17-12-2003, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
can lah can lah...

just grad only wat

besides, if u ask me, i prefer local girls... young local girls
juz dun forget to post her FR here...
Old 17-12-2003, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light
Is there any other except Rina?
Old 18-12-2003, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 21
KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!KCLIM73 is one of the Best!
Siao liao....this time she's going to be REALLY busy....
Old 18-12-2003, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 21
curiousboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycuriousboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
some info abt rina

rina is 100% singaporean and chinese...
she is on on monday or tuesday i think...

well she likes chinese serials...those hongkong one i think..

called her on monday and she said she is watching movies...
guess she off on monday then...

hope you guys enjoy this little piece of info

but seriously, i nv knew she do raw...
hmm....makes me think....

Old 18-12-2003, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by curiousboy
some info abt rina

rina is 100% singaporean and chinese...
she is on on monday or tuesday i think...

well she likes chinese serials...those hongkong one i think..

called her on monday and she said she is watching movies...
guess she off on monday then...

hope you guys enjoy this little piece of info

but seriously, i nv knew she do raw...
hmm....makes me think....
yeah she's willing to give bbbj as long as u r not scared...

oh yeah, she werks 2pm onwards...till 9pm or till the HC closes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1