The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lonelyhubby82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Happy Endings with ML(s)

I had posted a thread on Happy Ending with a ML BUT I never finish the story. I thought I could have FJ with that ML in the end was just plenty of teasing/HJ and never got any FJ in the end. Hence I never continue my story.

Bros, I am not good with writing and I am not sharing any contacts nor exact spa names. So don’t PM me.
Old 19-06-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Re: Happy Endings with ML(s)

ML 1: Alice (name is fake, story is real)

Location of spa is in the touristy area of Singapore.
As usual, a buddy jio me go massage one of the evening and agreed.

buddy: “bro, I found a new place at xx, wanna go?”
Me: “must be the one at floor xx”.
Buddy was stunz. “How you know sia?!”
Me: “been there few years ago lah, is nice place, clean and can shower in room. Confirmed you like also”
Buddy: “ Mai Tu liao (don’t need wait liao)”

Off we went. My buddy found the joint via WeChat and arranged for two ladies. I cannot remember how much we paid and we were usher into different rooms. Sorry to disappoint the bros here, the first time I am here, I was assigned to a young lady, massage was ok, standard pricing and finished off with a HJ. Just no feel. So I never looked for her again.

We always request for younger ladies if possible and I normally will change a different masseur every visit until I found someone I like or got GFE, and I will keep looking for her until she RTC or I stop patronising that joint.
Old 19-06-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

ML 1: Alice (continue…)

It was on my second visit, that I found this gem.

Me: Hello, what’s your name?
Alice: hello, I am Alice.

She has a resting bitch face and doesn’t speak too much. Good for bros who like some peace. Alice isn’t slim, but not overly chubby. Just a little bit of tummy but I feel is ok, something that I am still comfortable with. Ermm, her massage CMI, so I was like sianz. Coz I like strong massage. But well, let’s see how it goes since I have 45mins session. In the last 20mins, standard SOP, turned around and massage leg. We started to chat a bit and my hands began to auto roam without any GQ pop. I mean, this spa is an obvious shop with special and her massage is piano style. Must have special right. I am those who likes to auto roam and still pays $50 for HJ type. Seldom do I get rejected. Maybe I am just lucky? Well, it is what it is.

I had my own ways of auto roam and finding my way underneath the polo tee, planting my cold hands and cupping her breasts (B cup) and slowly flickering her nipples (no objections). So I took a step further and went south. At this point of time, no GQ pop, no oil applied on my little bro. I always like women with nice butt but Alice is definitely not one of them. At least she doesn’t have a flat butt. Slowly, I began touching her pussy area outside her thin layer of pants….. still no objections!?! By this time, many or most masseuse would have say stop or moved away. But not Alice

Did I hit the jackpot?!

Slowly, I apply some pressure on her pussy area. Small pressure to medium to strong pressure. Of coz not just pressing lah. Using the fingers to find the right spot outside the pants is not easy. But I just managed to.

Suddenly, Alice stopped moaning and moved away!!!
Old 20-06-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
FabPat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1