The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reminiscing the golden years...

Up u 22 points for a nice story bro keep it up

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 10-06-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Ragno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too!
Old 11-06-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
damndaniel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

3. Best friend of my ex-GF

L was the best friend of my ex-girlfriend and they always had a turbulent relationship. It was as if they were a couple themselves, having quarrels and making up the very next day. Whenever I quarreled with my ex-GF, L would always text me and try to help us resolve things. On top of that, I heard from my ex-girlfriend when I was together with her that L was in an open relationship and that her boyfriend would ask L to go out with other guys and cocktease them! What a wild girl, I thought to myself...

L stood at 170cm tall and had shoulder length hair and a couple of small tattoos on her arm. Nice legs with an unconventional attractive face. She had a nice pair of boobs, probably B cup and killer legs. When I saw an old photo of her, I was shocked as she used to be such a tomboy.

Fast forward 2 years later, I was single for quite some time already and happened to bump into L at Zouk one night. Our groups were sitting next to each other at the wine bar outdoors and the moment she recognized me, she came over and gave me a sidehug.

L: Omg damndaniel, long time no see!!!!

Me: Wow, how long has it been! How are you?

L: Like that lor, just trying to find a part time job now while I’m studying in uni

Me: Bring your cup here, let’s down it ah!

We shared a couple drinks together before stepping to the side for a smoke.

Me: So how is -insert exGF name-?

L: She got new bf alr lah, don’t tell me you still thinking about her

Me: No lah, was just wondering hahaha

L: Actually there’s something funny that you should hear

Me: ???

L: Both your ex GF and I were eyeing you when we first saw you all those years ago hahaha! Too bad she was sluttier and went and seduce you before I had a chance to do anything

Me: For real? She never even tell me sia

L: Ya lor, I even teased her about a threesome for fun but she scolded me, aiya you know her pattern la

In my head, I was starting to have wild thoughts

L: Anyway I go inside join my friends first, maybe we can have supper after this

Me: Sure, anything just text me!

We then went our separate ways and on the dancefloor, I tried catching a glimpse of her but to no avail. I partied the night away before the lights come on at 4am and I checked my phone seeing if L texted me. Sadly, there were no messages.

I headed to the scissors cut curry rice supper spot with a few brothers and while I was eating, my phone vibrated
Old 11-06-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

(on text)
L: Where are you???

Me: I’m at XXX curry rice house, you leh?

L: Walao, just now still say have supper together! Now i’m hungry, you good.....

Me: Paisey lah.... I was waiting for your text too

L: You owe me one.... How about you dabao for me while I go home first? We can catch up for awhile at my house, my family’s overseas!

Me: Steady

Finished my supper and rushed over to her place with a packet of curry rice. When I was at her block, I texted her I reached.

L: What the hell, so fast! Come up first, my unit number is XX-XX. My door’s unlocked, I freshen up first

I made my way up into her 3-room flat and sat down in the living room and started using my phone. When L walked out of her room, I immediately noticed she was braless in an army admin tee and fbt shorts, my little bro stiffened.

L: Wah thanks ah, sorry I made you come all the way down hehe

Me: Now then act apologetic.... eat lah eat lah

We talked and caught up and laughed about the old times while she was having her supper.

L: You know your ex GF always tell me how long you guys last in bed and I was damn envious sia, somemore she said your dick was the perfect fit for her

Me: Walao why she say so much... So embarrassing...

L: I don’t believe her lor, you look like an average sized guy

Me: Up to you to believe, I got nothing to hide

L then seem to mull over something for awhile before shifting herself next to me on the sofa

L: Show lah, prove me wrong

I was taken aback and at a loss of words.

L: See, I know you don’t dare hahaha

Me: You want see then you ownself take out lah

To my surprise, L went straight for my belt and unzipped my jeans before pulling the waistband of my boxers down.

L: Wow.... I take back my words hahaha

L’s hand came nearer to my little bro before she hesitated and I just nodded my head to show that it was fine with me. She then took my shaft in her right hand and fuck, her hand was cold and it sent pleasure signals up to my brain. L manhandled my little bro and her mouth was gaping open as if she was surprised.
Old 11-06-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Me: Good for you lah, I feel so taken advantage of hahaha

L shot me a smirk before she started to work her hand up and down my shaft. Fuck, I can’t believe this was happening!!! I have always wondered how L was like in bed and here she was, stroking me.

L: I always thought about doing this last time but you were still attached. Her loss, too bad!

L leaned forward and let her saliva dripped onto my cockhead before spreading it all over with her hand and it felt divine.

I wanted to slide my hands into her fbt shorts my L stopped me.

L: I’m on my period lei, let me just finish you off for tonight ok? Next time we see how hahaha

Knowing there was a next time, i just leaned back on the sofa and enjoy L’s small hand twisting and jerking my tool. She started using both hands and she leaned forward to kiss my neck. Confirm is my ex GF say I like that that’s why she know...

L locked lips with me without stopping and we made out slowly while she alternated between slow twisting motions and fast jerking. Soon, I was reaching my climax

Me: I’m coming, where do I shoot???

L immediately went down on her knees and continue jerking me while looking at me with her seductive eyes while increasing her grip firmness and jerking speed

L: On my face

Upon hearing that, I shot load after load and it spewed onto her eyebrows first before the nect shot hit her mouth and fuck me, it was so messy.

To my surprise, L did not stop and instead engulfed my throbbing dick in my mouth

Me: It’s damn sensitive fuck, what are you—

With my cum all over her face, L swallowed my shift with a tight suction and fondled my balls with her hands. She used her tongue to go around my dickhead with such force and went faster and faster. I couldn’t believe it and I was feeling a sensation I never felt before with electric shocks jolting through my legs. Suddenly without warning, I came a second time within a minute or so and I moaned out in pleasure.

I could literally feel L sucking the cum out of my dick dry before she finally released her mouth after ten long seconds. Opening my mouth to show me my soldiers swimming, L grinned before swallowing in down in one shot.

I was so exhausted and spent that L suggested I stayed the night with her. I agreed and L went to wash up before bringing me in her room and soon, we drifted off to sleep while I was holding her.

Next morning, I was woken up by a blowjob under the sheets from L and needless to say, she made my morning a very enjoyable one by forcing me to cum on her boobs and not letting me go till I was milked dry.

I left her place a happy man and my phone suddenly vibrated.

L: Thanks for coming over, felt like it was smth that was meant to happen hehe. Next time let’s try smth new, i know what you always wanted to try hahaha... -inserts smirking emoji-
Old 11-06-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks bros for the support, will try to update but will be busy the next day or two so please be patient, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1