The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
starm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Men with high sexual desire

I read a research saying men thinks about sex about every 1 or 2 mins. This explains why men has a high sexual desire. Living in this red dot island, I think the local women sometimes might have overlook the needs of their partners or spouse. I felt that I am neglected especially after married. Before married, one can enjoy much sex with your gf/bf. After married especially with kids, ladies generally ignore the needs of their spouse. I know there are much reasons, valid ones as well behind this. However, I am quite sure that a spouse sexual needs are generally ignored. Well, what can the guy do? I felt that a lot of the time, I feel like going to Geylang for quicky or stray around. But that is not the way it should be. Many times I am sure a lot of the men out there also do not want to do that. Somehow they have a lot of needs just like me that needs to be addressed but not given.

If there is one business that can bloom in times to come, I think that will be sexual therapy. But how many people can really afford the expensive treatment and not many sexologists around.

I think being a man in this generation, where stresses about equality among women. I can't seems to enjoy enough sex in my mid life 35+ crisis. Married is like not married at times. All I can do is to go back to my teens hood and do self-service help. As a man, I can really comprehend why Tiger woods, Arnord Schwarzenegger and many mores coming in this new internet era where we can see more sex scandals.
Old 25-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Men with high sexual desire

So is this a question or a comment?

I do not get it.
Old 25-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by starm View Post
...... As a man, I can really comprehend why Tiger woods, Arnord Schwarzenegger and many mores coming in this new internet era where we can see more sex scandals.
I do not know how to reply to your post and I also cannot comprehend both of them. Especially sperminator, why bonked such an ugly woman?
Old 25-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
I do not know how to reply to your post and I also cannot comprehend both of them. Especially sperminator, why bonked such an ugly woman?
Hahaha i guess the assumption of pretty girls are more petty … simple looking girls should be much easier to handle ba … I used to think likewise as well…

But my presumption should be reviewed liao ...… after his case ... wahahahaa

Women is women after all.
Old 25-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Men with high sexual desire............

...... cannot be monk.......
Old 26-05-2011, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

If there is one business that can bloom in times to come, I think that will be sexual therapy. But how many people can really afford the expensive treatment and not many sexologists around.

I have high sex drive and i DONT want to be treated
Old 26-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

try telling tat to ur OC, maybe she will wake up from her idea
Old 26-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

I hope to clear this out.

I think TS post created some confusion with his openinig statement of "Men having High Sex Drive" followed by his "Sexual Therapy" paragraph.

After reading it for the 3rd time, I think his sex therapy was not referring to treating high sex drive - sex addiciton problem but rather on how to teach women who want less sex to wanting more sex Anyway, all things being equal, high sex drive is not a unique trait of men, women have it too, it just that women are not so upfront on the desire as WTM : We - The - Men. High sex drive is never a problem but low sex disorder is!
Old 26-05-2011, 03:33 PM
Not Activated

Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
I hope to clear this out.

I think TS post created some confusion with his openinig statement of "Men having High Sex Drive" followed by his "Sexual Therapy" paragraph.

After reading it for the 3rd time, I think his sex therapy was not referring to treating high sex drive - sex addiciton problem but rather on how to teach women who want less sex to wanting more sex Anyway, all things being equal, high sex drive is not a unique trait of men, women have it too, it just that women are not so upfront on the desire as WTM : We - The - Men. High sex drive is never a problem but low sex disorder is!
Bro IK,

After reading it 27 times, I have managed to decipher the encrypted message within:

Start
I am horny. I am married. I want to fuck other women. I must find an excuse so that I will not feel guilty. I hope the brothers here can make me feel better so that I can enjoy fucking other women without guilt.
End

Thank you all.
Old 26-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
Bro IK,

After reading it 27 times, I have managed to decipher the encrypted message within:

Start
I am horny. I am married. I want to fuck other women. I must find an excuse so that I will not feel guilty. I hope the brothers here can make me feel better so that I can enjoy fucking other women without guilt.
End

Thank you all.
Bro don't play with fire.Treasure yr wife
Just read below

Two word of Advice
The difference between COMPLETE & FINISH

People say there is no difference between
COMPLETE & FINISH
But there is !
When you marry the right one, you are COMPLETE
And when you marry the wrong one, you are FINISHED

And when the "right one" catches you with the "wrong one", you are

COMPLETELY FINISHED

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 26-05-2011, 04:42 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro don't play with fire.Treasure yr wife
Just read below

Two word of Advice

COMPLETE & FINISH
But there is !

COMPLETELY FINISHED
You are not posting in relevance to the requirements of the TS.

You are supposed to provide justification on why he should not feel guilty fucking other women.

You could also contribute more positively by providing numerous lobands of other women whom he could fuck.

Pls come back again with a more relevant posting.
Old 26-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
You are supposed to provide justification on why he should not feel guilty fucking other women.
u bery bad, pua lang eh kang tao liao wahahah
Old 26-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
niteowl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

TS, first of all you must communicate with your wife on the sexual needs. Maybe your wife is too tired to oblige to your needs but there's no excuse in going out to have a fling. Else I can forsee another figure in the Divorce statistics. But if you really cannot take it, use your hand for quick release, save the money and guilt. Hope it helps you a bit, TS
Old 27-05-2011, 06:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
orneryjoe is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by starm View Post
...I felt that a lot of the time, I feel like going to Geylang for quicky or stray around. But that is not the way it should be...

...If there is one business that can bloom in times to come, I think that will be sexual therapy...
You took the words right out of your own mouth... Visiting sex workers is one kind of sexual therapy.

In fact, sex workers are sex therapists. They provide a valuable service and should be respected for doing so.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
LoveAngel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveAngel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveAngel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Two word of Advice

COMPLETE & FINISH
But there is !

COMPLETELY FINISHED
Hahaa .... Ah Rat, that's all so true!
Thanks for sharing!!

A person is only beautiful, when their own beauty, is reflecting on to others.

“There is a time for departure even when there’s no certain place to go.”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1