The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2009, 03:33 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sianz_dreamer is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking My gf, her roommate and their landlord

Hi
First time posting here . hope you guys will like it!!

I have a gf (Anna, 26yrs old) and I known her for half a year, she and her female friend (Joycelyn, 25yrs old) (both Malaysian) had rented a room in Jurong West. They are working as waitress in a Japanese restaurant in Orchard.

She called me 1 sat nite (3 months ago) to stay overnite at her rented room as her owner (a divorcee, 45yrs old) went to Hong Kong for a short holiday trip and Joycelyn went to her friend’s chalet and won’t be back that nite. She was afraid as there was no one was at home so I told her I will be there after work.

When I reached there, I knocked lightly on the door and she opened. I could see her nipples as she was wearing a white tank top with no bra inside and I could see a black patch underneath her white lacy panties. How to ‘tahan’ like that? Upon entering the house, she wrapped her arms around my neck and started to kiss me and I think she could feel my cock was hard ... then I told her I need to take a shower and she went to her room and passed me her towel she had just used (still damp). After I took a cold shower, I wrapped my lower body with her towel and went to her room. I asked her if she’s got any loose short for me to wear as I usually wear boxer when I sleep. While she bent down to open the drawer, I could see her breast (C cup) and my cock couldn’t control and started to erect. I was a bit embarrassed when she turned around and saw my cock was protruding under her towel and she smiled. So I quickly changed and told her I will sleep on the floor with a small mattress. But she told me to sleep on her queen size bed as she do not want me to have backache the next day. I switched off the light and jumped onto her bed immediately... ...

if u guys like it den i will continue
Old 24-07-2009, 05:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sianz_dreamer is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My gf, her roommate and their landlord

cont...

Her shampoo smell on her hair was really nice as I brushed my fingers thru her hair gently, and asked her, ’How come there is a queen size bed?’ She replied, ‘oh, this room was rented out to a couple previously.’ Next, I caressed her silk smooth face, and asked her, ‘Are you sure that Joycelyn will not come back tonite?’ ‘Why? What are you thinking of…?’ she asked. Then I moved my hands to massage her breasts and told her, ‘I’m thinking of what you are thinking of…’ And we kissed passionately.

My mouth started to move downward to her neck and she moaned. Next, I remove her tank top and I can’t wait to eat her breasts and she’s got small nipples. Then I smelled on her panties before I removed it. I licked her clitoris gently and she sounded,’ ah…oh…’ I began to licked faster and she said, ’No…Don’t……’ I thought I was too rough on her and when she said, ‘ Don’t …don’t stop…..’ I continued to work harder with my tongue and I inserted my middle finger into her wet pussy, sliding in and out. As I was sure that she was turned on with my hard work, now it’s her turn to service me as she was so horny that she wanted to suck my cock badly.

She sucked me until I was fucking high and I almost erupted but I controlled myself. I told her, ’Wow, you are so skillful. I bet you must have at least 1 bf.’ She played with my cock and replied, ‘You are my 2nd bf.’ And she continued to suck my cock. ‘Why did you break-up with him?‘ I asked. She gave me a few strong suck before she answered’ He cheated on me and hope that I will not do that to her.’ Next I held her close to me, kissed and lay her down on the bed, spread her legs apart and shoved my hot cock inside her warm pussy, ‘Don’t worry, dear, I would be a fool if I cheat on you’ and continued to pump her...

We had a few positions that nite before we cummed together. In less than 30mins, Anna was sleeping soundly but I was disturbed by some noise. I heard someone’s opening the door. ‘Shit. Don’t tell me it’s Joycelyn?’ I quickly pulled the blanket and covered both of us (naked) except our head sticking outside the blanket. And I pretended to sleep ... ...

to b cont
Old 24-07-2009, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
frog69 is Cool - loads of Potential

dude dis story has been copied twice!
Old 24-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

pls continue ..... if u 1 2 ..... else .....
Old 24-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
panliew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog69 View Post
dude dis story has been copied twice!
lol,seem like he is starting this thread to earn point......patheic boy....
Old 24-07-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
gugugege deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gd morning, i m new here, so i hv not read tis story b4. it is quite an interesting story n d 'action' advance quite fast.
Old 24-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -119 / Power: 0
Boyz69 Boyz69
Thumbs down Re: My gf, her roommate and their landlord

Dun copy Lah...
Old 24-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 23
LeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to behold

Original TS was Paul3hill who 1st Posted the story 3 years ago:
My gf, her roommate and their house owner

Pls give due credit.
Old 24-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 21
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMoN View Post
Original TS was Paul3hill who 1st Posted the story 3 years ago:
My gf, her roommate and their house owner

Pls give due credit.
haha..bro.. u r great.. copycat..

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 24-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Savanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This Thread should be called "The Hero & The Great Copycat!!!"
Old 24-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 929 / Power: 16
kingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to behold

bro lemon,

great job in spotting copycats,very well done..
I just can't imagine how come some people can be so thick-skin amd use other's story and claim to be their own encounter.
but anyway this is a good story.. haha
Old 24-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
warcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have compassion. Anyone can make a mistake.
Old 24-07-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ginseng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oops, BUSTED!
Old 25-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
xiaoyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 similar story with diff name..lol
Old 25-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Damn malu to get caught for cheating... why need to resort to this method for earning pts? Pt high got any benefit? i didnt get any till now

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1