The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2013, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold
how to chat up kopitiam girl ?

Hi Bros,

So I was passing by a nearby coffeeshop last night and saw this lady working behind the kopi counter, she does the mixing of the drinks and also sometimes collecting the money and returning the change to customers. I remember seeing her working there for at least a few years, probably at least 3 years. She's not really super pretty by most standards, just average I guess, but you know there's a certain kind of allure about certain ladies, something that tells you they are sexy in their own way, so I was attracted. I decided to order a teh-o from her and then sit down at a table just in front, so I could steal some glances at her. I noticed she had slimmed down the last time I saw her, couple of months ago. She had quite a handful of breasts for her age(around 30+) which I think got me attracted to her, at least C cups. I was also ogling discreetly at her denim shorts and her now slender legs.

I've seen her flirting with other men before, so I thought I might try my luck with her.

Bros, hope you all can dish out some advice on how to chat her up and hopefully get things going from there.

Thank you Bros!
Old 11-06-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how to chat up kopitiam girl ?

Buy a coffee using a 1000 notes....You sure leave her with deep impression..
Old 11-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Open yr mouth & mumble some words...This is how we are created
Old 11-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

TS bro,

No need to complicate matters, simplicity works.

Just start off with some casual greets and topics for a start, dun want to scare her off with a too strong approach.

When she starts to take notice of you, can go on further with pasing her some nice compliments and let the flirting began!

If all goes well, next should be a date request and you should know what to do after that.

Good luck!
Old 11-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

Just tell her

Xiao Jie ai Kia steady Mai?

Fc Walabis
Old 11-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 View Post
Just tell her

Xiao Jie ai Kia steady Mai?
What is that all about "steady"? Will it just drop without a steady balance?

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CB, you're a man and you don't know how to chat up girls. In nature's realm, male are supposed to attract the female while the female beautify themselves waiting to be picked up. Have we men lost or basic instinct?
Old 12-06-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
In nature's realm, male are supposed to attract the female while the female beautify themselves waiting to be picked up. Have we men lost or basic instinct?
Bro, times are different now.

Gals nowadays very daring and open, not shy to pick up guys too.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 17
Daiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to behold

Normal, just sit down and talk to her, if never reject mean got chance.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

i camped nearby the kopitiam and waited for her to finish work, thinking I could follow her home, as I knew she stayed nearby. She closed all the shutters of the kopitiam at around 12am, switched off all the lights of the kopitiam, then proceeded to sit down at a table outside. Then I saw her talking on the phone, I figured she was waiting for someone. Then I waited for her to make a move, then faster followed her, albeit almost losing track of her. I realised she went into a taxi and they then left. I don't know the cabby is her husband or boyfriend, as she has a ring on her finger.

What next guys?
Old 12-06-2013, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post
What is that all about "steady"? Will it just drop without a steady balance?
sure no! haha kia steady sure very zai one

kia gu gu eh

Fc Walabis
Old 12-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
itiswhatitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
i camped nearby the kopitiam and waited for her to finish work, thinking I could follow her home, as I knew she stayed nearby. She closed all the shutters of the kopitiam at around 12am, switched off all the lights of the kopitiam, then proceeded to sit down at a table outside. Then I saw her talking on the phone, I figured she was waiting for someone. Then I waited for her to make a move, then faster followed her, albeit almost losing track of her. I realised she went into a taxi and they then left. I don't know the cabby is her husband or boyfriend, as she has a ring on her finger.

What next guys?
TS, better stop yr move(s) from now on. she s not in a simple scenario. few scenarios:

1. she s simply married to tat cabby, n she has to work in cshop to earn some extra income;

2. she s a divorcee, n tat cabby s her bf/fb/etc... tat s caring for her w his dick;

3. she s married, but stealing out late nights w tis cabby who forgoes his extra chgs/income to go sextacy in late hrs w tis lady.

in all other case, imo, I can see u r in a disadvantage situation wanting to click up w her.

jus be careful, pal!
Old 12-06-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post

What next guys?
OMG Stalker spotted ~>.<~!!

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itiswhatitis View Post
TS, better stop yr move(s) from now on. she s not in a simple scenario. few scenarios:

1. she s simply married to tat cabby, n she has to work in cshop to earn some extra income;

2. she s a divorcee, n tat cabby s her bf/fb/etc... tat s caring for her w his dick;

3. she s married, but stealing out late nights w tis cabby who forgoes his extra chgs/income to go sextacy in late hrs w tis lady.

in all other case, imo, I can see u r in a disadvantage situation wanting to click up w her.

jus be careful, pal!
Thanks for the insights. I just want to get into her pants that's all. She starts her shift at 3pm i reckon, I thought maybe during daytime she got time.
Old 12-06-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
Bastarduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro not that i wan to pour cold water but i think u should forget it lar. Why? becoz from your post i can see that u r not daring or thickskin enough to win the race. These kopitiam gal usually targeted by alot of people oredi.. 99% oso only wan to get into her pants only. Poor gals.. always kana cheated. She may not b those loose type of gal but she confirm had seen all types of men when working there. Dun waste time lar.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1