The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
treaty997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
get PEP or no?

Hi,

just finished a bonk with an FL in dome 1 and have some concerns.

i usually bring my own condoms for the deed, one for cbj, one for fj. I keep them in semi-hard fabric-like case that's meant to hold passports; when the case is closed, it gently presses on the CD to keep them from moving around within the case.

before bonking, I handed my cds over to the FL and noticed the packaging was a bit sticky. Didn't know what to make of it then, but afterwards it occured to me that it MIGHT have been one of the cd's packaging being compromised and the leaking of the internal fluids. Technically, this would mean a compromised cd and I'm concerned about hiv transmission risk.

Should I get PEP within 72 hours just to be safe? after the bonk, i did not notice leakage on the cd for fj, but i wonder about micro holes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1