The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-05-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yangdongdong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

anybody tried Tarma with Pearl from SILKSTOCKINGS ?
Old 09-05-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Wah bro....sounds like you kena a lot of shit in dm2..ice also had my fair share in dm 2 but I don't go to the massage threads...only the infamous website for prcs..and that was bad enuff..
I think the scene in sg now is quite cui...due to various reasons s... but I must agree with the other bro that the number of fake frs is unprecedented and on another level.man...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgecake View Post
Bro, you can just go chiong Dome 2 for a couple of months to gain the "experience" needed.

That place is an "eye" opener. Learn to spot landmines by going there for the past 2 years.

You go there is to pay for the photoshop skills of the person.

You ever seen a photo display 20-30 year old end up is 40-50 year old? or totally is different person.

Or have you reach to the location and end up whole place smells like human fluid(saliva or cum) even though is condo? The place kanna raided so many times until end up in the news, your fucking session whole time like think shits going to happen.

Pay for 60mins become 15mins?

If the girl pass you towel , do you dare to use?

Or pay money liao the girl don't do FJ and act blur ask if can HJ.

Or have you been to the legendary Min Wah hotel?

I think a lot of the bros here hope that some of those things don't start to appear in D1. Because now Petain starting to open, if Geylang opens D1 has nothing much to offer if it becomes like D2.

For now i am only sticking to couple of OKTs that i do business with. At least i know my weekly bong session, wont turn into a miserable week.
Old 09-05-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
Guardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGuardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGuardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have not been very active and I rarely write FRs, so please pardon me for not writing well. But I promised SA Victoria and Bro KK I will write a FR of today's session. Thanks Bro KK for the prompt reply and arrangement of the session with Victoria today at 1:30pm.

Upon reaching, was giving clear directions from Bro KK and go up to the room. When the door is opened, behind hide a beautiful lady wearing a black/red transparent dress only with patches covering nipples. As I have encountered more landmines than gems, I was very happy that I have hit a jackpot! Victoria is beautiful, slim, fair, and busty! She was smiling sweetly when welcoming me into the room, and I was grinning from ear to ear (secretly feeling very excited and happy).

In the room, I started to hug her, caress her body and stuff my face into her boobs while sitting on the bed. Her boobs don't feel enchanced. They feel very soft and natural. No silicon feeling at all! She hugged my head and press onto her boobs as well, damn shiok.

After awhile, proceed to shower. She cleaned me thoroughly which is pretty SOP. Once back onto the bed, I attacked her boobs non stop like no tomorrow. No resistance at all with all the sucking and licking (but bros, please be gentle).

Then comes the cat bath and bbbj. OMFG. The BBBJ IS REALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD SHIOK. Victoria will literally blew me non stop with no complaints! Imagined myself starring in a AV video, a pretty face keep giving a heavenly blowjob with all the slurping and licking and sucking. It was really an unforgettable sight. Thereafter capped and she started to ride me, missionary, and I unloaded all into her mouth. That didn't stop there, upon releasing, she continued to blow and blow and blow my cock with all my sperms in her mouth for a good amount of time before stopping. Giving me a naughty grin when she finally released my cock from her mouth.

Round 2! Started with all the foreplay and then, I requested to sit on the chair and she gave me that out of the world bbbn again!! This round of bbbj lasted even longer as I see there enjoying the view as well. Finished her off with doggy, spoon, and CIM again with her lying down and my cock on top of her face.

This is truly an unforgettable experience for me after so many years of bonking. The thought of those scenes make me steam again.

Ratings IMHO

Location: 9/10 easy access with carpark, mrt and bus stop nearby, nice comfy room and nice dry towels.

Looks: 9/10 without a doubt 1 of the most pretty FL for me.

Boobs: 9/10 soft, bouncy, nice nipples, no silicon feel at all. I reckon a good D cup.

Body: fair, slim, with a nice butt to squeeze on top of those awesome headlights

Bbbj: 10/10 try it to believe. No horse run.

Fj: 8/10 accommodative, eager to please.

Rtf? Definitely once my vitamin recharges. Hope I can get a slot to rrf in the future.

Sorry if my FR is not up to standard. Hope you guys don't mind. Please take care of Victoria, she is a gem and definitely a sweet lady. Lastly, thanks bro KK for bringing this wonderful gem into Singapore. Really a must bonk lady.
Old 09-05-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigo69 View Post
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=878118

Fr for yoyo.
Stable : loversfortress .

Okt response and reply 9/10.

Location RLD.. hotel (6/10).
Ic required for checkin

Looks (3.5/10)
Quite off from those shown and advertise.
Face is wide and none of the sharp features are accurate.
Already give discount with all the filter pics and vidz but still very off
Tried to verify with okt with the looks but counter claim it's the same. So LPPL
So I guess I should have walk off before starting the deed.
Just that it wasn't the first time with this stable, so decided to try continue to see if yoyo has some skills or charm.

Body / boobs (7/10)
Much fairer.
No Thai tan.
Not for boobs lover

Shower (7/10)
Sop.

BBBJ (3/10)
It's uncomfortable , I don't know, this is supposed to be relatively easy to score..
Less than 2 mins and she says she needs to go to toilet..doesn't matters anyway. It wasn't really enjoyable.
Went soft when she returns.

HJ (0/10)
Very rough and try to pull the skin all the way back with force and fast. When the 2ic is not that wet yet. Pain is what I would describe.

FJ (0/10)
totally already lost it l. 2ic already gone soft
Didn't finished even one deed.
Left quite fast as its awkward to stay and waste of time

She did try to initiate small talks with smiles and stroke my body to get into the mood. Will give her credits for her trying.

If I tio zap. So be it but keep the post legit and up here
Bad experience indeed. Treat it as donation to charity.
Old 09-05-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Tik fr LF,

I m a sucker for slim perky butt, n Tik has the perfect butt for me to bury my face between those cute firm n bouncy ass cheeks....

If only there r more bros willing to share live pic of the gals, it will definitely benefit more bros, in making the right bet...
First photo is blurred out intentionally, bro Thialover? Come on, don't keep us hanging leh.
Old 09-05-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Helaina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jelly FR Teeruklover99

Location-Central, hotel but no registering required

Damage $240/90mins2shots

Looks-sharp feature with Long highlighted hair. Pretty in real life, photos dont do her justice

Boobs-Natural boobs. handful of b cup with cute tiny nipple.not for boob lovers but her ass more than make up for it.

Body-about 1.6m tall with a meaty butt.not fat..right meat at the right places.

Bbbj-awesome and tight bj with plenty of balls licking and tongue flicking.would have no problem to cim if I didn't stop her.

Frenching-tongue war from the begining till the end.i love to give her pecks on her cheeks.bros that love frenching..no problem in this area.

Fj-missionary,cowgirl and doggy.both shots are short because she is tight.I love the view of doggy from the back.

GFE- almost like your girlfriend, very caring towards me in bed. chatty with broken english

RTF-i like her a lot so I'll rtf for sure.
Old 09-05-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Thaismile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
FR for Tokyo from TS

Read a lot of good FR on Tokyo, really wanted to try a XMM and have a good time.. so went ahead with her.. this is my honest review of my experience.. YMMV..

OKT is as what others said, really nice person and understanding.. quick to respond and I feel that he put customers first so good for us chiongsters..

Tokyo herself when I first met her, really look like those Thai movie uni or high school student.. no make up, all natural and innocent looking.. exactly like those type that study in all girls school with strict parents and ended up getting preggo by a humsup teacher.. today I’m the humsup teacher.. haha.. she is really hardworking and tries her best to please and make you cum.. I was having some problem cumming but she ask me to rest and auto come BJ me later on.. can do light kisses.. do note she has a resting bitch face but she’s actually quite nice.. she was so happy that I cummed in the end.. she gave me a HJ and seeing all my juice dripping down her hands.. wow.. downside is she has a bit of tummy which I prefer flat tummy.. overall good experience with a SYT..

Btw she also shared that one bro rammed her damn hard yesterday.. now her pussy hurts.. and she doesn’t have a good experience so probably her first & last time working FL.. alamak bros be gentle with these gems leh.. so that they can continue to serve other bros.. you injured them how they cont to work.. pls Ah…thanks..
Thank you for support and feedback we prefer to be rich person rather than nice person actually ..
Old 09-05-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kiwii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yok from Mansion

Bro OKT was fast and instructions were clear. Thank you for that.

Location: easy to park. Quite accesible for bros going on public.

Looks and body: 95% same as picture. Pretty and sweet looking. Boobs feels natural and soft. Nice to play. Nipples are big. One of my liking so its ok for me.

She will make you feel welcome. Nice to talk to but need to use translator for certain words.

Rtf: will do. Recommended for bros.

Thanks bro Mansion.
Old 09-05-2022, 06:42 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 0
HentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of light

Just a quick FR for Rainy from Poison.

Okt - friendly and quite responsive
Location - discreet hotel, might be hard to food soldiers as I have to walk in the afternoon sun.
Looks - doesn't look much like into photo but still the same person. Won't reject as she still look cute. Natural Thai tan
Boobs - Natural b cups. I prefer natural so ok for me
Body - hourglass shape and smooth skin
Frenching - did not try as she told me she got cov 2 times before so she scared, will respect that
Painting - not my cup of tea, she is clean and shaved
FJ - this one ohhhhalala, super wet and I didn't last long at all. Best is to take her dogger and slam it in. All the slurp sounds and pussy farts, gets me super horny

Overall? Enjoyable experience. She can speak some English and we talked a lot. Will give u that GFE feels
RTF? Too many girls, have to try other
Hotel? Trivago
Old 09-05-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Farape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did a RTF for Venice / TS.

Second session quite similar to first session - a lot of GFE (“miss u so much” lol), super nice BBBJ. She knows how to please and use her assets to please. Bro’s who are into service will have a great time with her.
Old 09-05-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
B1ackb1rd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bowie from The Lord

Looks: 8/10 - mid 20s, sweet girl look with long hair. It grows on you.
Body: 8/10 - AA boobs, short, thin and petite.

BBBJ: 9/10 - long, and got suction, with the icy tingle of leftover mouthwash.

FJ: 9/10 - good moaning, accomodating to all positions. Very tight, she have to put alot of KY. Can feel the warm grip on the dick thru the rubber.

GF: 8/10 - a bit frosty at the start, but has good english skills. So can communicate more after the deed.

Overall: 9/10… a very service oriented girl. She wants you to enjoy.

RTF: probably, but i need to try momo next.. Bros should try her.
Old 09-05-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xhjpns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Jessie

Very accessible to both taking public and persobal transport. City location. Not much human traffic at night.

Room
No check-in / registration needed. When I walked in the unit smelled like maggi lol. But it was fine after awhile. Shes sharing the unit with another friend.

Face & Body
She look exactly like the photos, minus the filter. Might give off the LB look but promise you shes not. Considered tall for a female, guys into tall females will definitely like. Soft B cup boobs, shes very senstive and will moan when you suck on them 🍼. Love to get painted, very responsive too.

Shower & GFE
Shower is SOP. GFE is there, we talked to break the ice for abit.

FJ & BBBJ
BBBJ has lots of variation, in general not a fan of BBBJ but she made it enjoyable. No complains at all, happy to blow you off till you request to change position etc.

Said she was shy, she actually wants you to go down on her, make sure you do! Start out slow, attack the boobs then abalone, watch how high & wet she gets.

FJ wise only managed to hold my shot in missionary, shes really too hot, hard to tahan trust me.

Given another RTF opportunity i will opt for 2 shots.
Old 09-05-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaismile View Post
Thank you for support and feedback we prefer to be rich person rather than nice person actually ..

haha bro you treat chiongsters right, we will tiong xim support your stable.. even if not RTF same girl will also try other girls haha.. still become rich in the end.. XDD

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 09-05-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
olala123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Wawa from RP

Area: central but not near mrt.
Okt: fast response, thx for the last mins booking req.
Looks: 8/10.
Body: slim petite, can't see the fat
Boobs: feel soft, not sure if it is enhanced or not.
Kissing: light French, maybe depend on your chemistry
Catbath: 8.5/10
BBBJ : 9/10
Painting: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Overall Experience: 9/10
RTF/RTM: combine FR since this is my RTF FR

Gem not to be missed. She only left 1 week in SG. Please support her.
Old 09-05-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold

Dream from Mansion

Looks/Body: Cute. Looks like Malay. Thicc ass and natural Cs.
Service: Considering it's budget bonk, and that I managed to clear 2 shots, I got what I needed. BYOT.
Gfe: 13/10

Nibvq ynaqzvar.

Last edited by forwardlove; 10-05-2022 at 12:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1