The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 13-03-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

https://sammy.guru/showthread.ph...highlight=bdsm
Old 13-03-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15621 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 13-03-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ILWP is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanklegendary View Post
I need to get my ass fisted..
Any Mistress for recommendations?
Seems it is rather hard to find someone who does this... 😭😭😭
Bro, Mistress Su does ass fisting. U can check with her further on other fetishes.
Old 14-03-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Piratedasian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can anyone recommend some contacts for mild bdsm? Since OMM left couldn’t find someone to replace
Old 14-03-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Irving123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piratedasian View Post
Hi can anyone recommend some contacts for mild bdsm? Since OMM left couldn’t find someone to replace
Coco or Jessica
Old 14-03-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Haven’t tried but could be a land mine. Reviews state she’s a bit bak and the reviews are all from accounts with low points / power. Could be okt or related reviews.

Also my personal experience is that bak bak girls generally don’t have nice feet, usually a bit too meaty for my taste.

That said, I’m very happy to be proven wrong!
Old 14-03-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irving123 View Post
Coco or Jessica
Yes, both can be as mild as you wish, just need to communicate beforehand.

Or you can wait for OMM to return. Mid-Apr I believe.
Old 14-03-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Piratedasian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irving123 View Post
Coco or Jessica
Hi bro can share coco’s contact? Appreciate it
Old 15-03-2024, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 3
Blanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,
Any websites to find doms?
Previously there are Backpage.
Any alternative since it is down for years?
Old 15-03-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recommend Jessica. Coco can be very hard to book as she mainly do regulars.
Old 16-03-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has any reviews or experience with mistress anja? She says she in the scene since 2011
Old 17-03-2024, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 8
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Anyone has any reviews or experience with mistress anja? She says she in the scene since 2011
She was away for a bit but recently returned as I understand it.
Old 18-03-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ILWP is Cool - loads of Potential

Had a session with Mistress Su last Wednesday. Realised that the forum is very quiet nowadays, which I don’t understand why. Bros who have served Mistress Su, Mistress Coco, Goddess Tammy etc are not providing FRs. Actually I felt that sharing FRs is caring. It helps new bros to determine if the Mistress is suitable for them. Hopefully we can see more FRs in future.

I we chat Mistress b4 session if I need to shave my cock hair. Mistress replied ‘Yes’. As I wanted to impress Mistress, I told her I will shave my cock and balls very clean. If she can find a strand of hair, she can slap me 10 time. Mistress said she will check thoroughly later.

When I was on my way, Mistress asked me to buy her dinner. Every time when I received a task from Mistress, I felt very excited. Reason being as her slave, my job is to make her life easier. I quickly stopped my car half way and bought her dinner.

When I reached, I passed the dinner to her. Mistress was wearing short skirt, black garter stockings and CL high heels. My legs immediately went weak. As Mistress knew that I am her pee slut, she had been drinking a lot of water to brew her champagne. I knelt down and put my tumbler between her legs. Mistress filled up with her Golden Nectar. However she disallowed me to drink as Mistress wanted to test my perseverance. She ordered me to smell her pee while she was eating dinner. After inhaling the aroma, I begged to drink. She denied me again. My mind went blank and all I wanted was to drink her pee. A few times, I wanted to drink her nectar a bit, but I am scared that she will find out. I needed to delay my gratification!

Mistress asked me how much I loved to dink her nectar, I answered I will do anything to be her toilet slave. She smiled and asked me to kow tow to the tumbler and thanked her. I obeyed and she finally allowed me to drink her pee.

After that Mistress examined my useless cock and balls. She found a few strands of hair and asked me what is the punishment? I replied that she can slap my face as many times as she like. Mistress is petite in size, but she can really slap very well. Yes, she slapped very hard as well.

Next is humiliation. Mistress asked me to crawl in between her sexy legs, without toughing her legs. If I failed, I will be punished. Initially when I crawled, I always touched her legs. Mistress will then slapped me, saying that I am worse than a dog. I tried many times, finally I was able to do it successfully. Mistress then rewarded my by allowing me to caress and kiss her feet and high heels.

Suddenly Mistress pushed my head towards her pussy. I instinctly inhaled deeply. Unfortunately she was wearing panties and I can only fantasize if she was not wearing panties. However that came at a price. Mistress immediately took her whip and whipped me while I was worshipping her pantied pussy. It was pain and pleasure at the same time. After whipping me hard for more than 20 times, she pulled my head away and asked how I felt. I told Mistress I enjoyed it very much and would take her whipping as a man, and would suffer for her. Mistress was very pleased with my answer and pushed my head towards her pussy again. Of course she rained many whips onto my back, buttock and legs. I tried very hard to take the pain as I loved to worship her pussy. Finally I couldn’t take the pain any more and asked her to stop.

Mistress then asked me to lie on the floor. She tied my hands and legs together. Mistress then lifted her skirt a little, showing off her pink panties. She sat on my face and started to play with my dick. Mistress then humiliated me, saying that as her slave, I am only entitled to smell her ass, nothing more. Sometimes, Mistress will sit on my face for a longer period, cutting off the oxygen supply. As such I have to inhale deeply. I was wondering how nice it will be if can inhale her ass aroma everyday.

After playing and slapping my dick, I finally surrendered my cum to Mistress. As I have requested for post orgasm torture, Mistress continued to play with my dick head. As bros know, immediately after cuming, our dick is very sensitive. As such it was very uncomfortable and was really a torture. Normally I would enjoy a lot when Mistress was playing with my dick, but not at that moment. I begged her to stop, but that only make her laughed happily. In future I have to be carefull what I asked for!

Finally Mistress took pity of me and stopped. She went to wash her hands and untied me. Then Mistress told me she needed to pee again. I immediately knelt down and put my tumbler in between her legs. I was admiring her gorgeous pussy as she released her champagne. My nose and mouth was so close to her pussy that I can inhaled her womanly aroma. I really wished I can clean and worship her pussy every day. However, Mistress always said that I am her slave, and hence not worthy to clean her pussy. Only her bull can enjoy her pussy. I have no choice but to accept my fate!

Some of her pee missed the tumber and landed onto the floor. She ordered my to suck them and cleaned the floor with my tongue. When I was licking the floor, Mistress placed her gorgeous foot on my head. She only released her foot after I have licked all her pee on the floor. After that she ordered me to finish her champagne, which i happily obeyed.

Mistress then asked me to lie on the bath tub. She placed her legs on both sides and started to shower her nectar onto my body and face. I had to move my head a few times to catch her nectar. Her pussy really looked heavenly from below.

She got off the bath tub and I washed myself. After putting on my clothing, it was time to say good bye. I knelt down to kiss her gorgeous feet and thanked Mistress for the wonderful training she had given me.

Mistress Su will be here till next week. Bros who are keen can wats app or we chat her directly. Even though she came from China, Mistress can understand English. So language is not a problem.
Old 19-03-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johndissa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

oh great FR bro ! Please do more FRs. any FRs for local dommes ?

Any FRs recently with local SG dommes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILWP View Post
Had a session with Mistress Su last Wednesday. Realised that the forum is very quiet nowadays, which I don’t understand why. Bros who have served Mistress Su, Mistress Coco, Goddess Tammy etc are not providing FRs. Actually I felt that sharing FRs is caring. It helps new bros to determine if the Mistress is suitable for them. Hopefully we can see more FRs in future.

I we chat Mistress b4 session if I need to shave my cock hair. Mistress replied ‘Yes’. As I wanted to impress Mistress, I told her I will shave my cock and balls very clean. If she can find a strand of hair, she can slap me 10 time. Mistress said she will check thoroughly later.

When I was on my way, Mistress asked me to buy her dinner. Every time when I received a task from Mistress, I felt very excited. Reason being as her slave, my job is to make her life easier. I quickly stopped my car half way and bought her dinner.

When I reached, I passed the dinner to her. Mistress was wearing short skirt, black garter stockings and CL high heels. My legs immediately went weak. As Mistress knew that I am her pee slut, she had been drinking a lot of water to brew her champagne. I knelt down and put my tumbler between her legs. Mistress filled up with her Golden Nectar. However she disallowed me to drink as Mistress wanted to test my perseverance. She ordered me to smell her pee while she was eating dinner. After inhaling the aroma, I begged to drink. She denied me again. My mind went blank and all I wanted was to drink her pee. A few times, I wanted to drink her nectar a bit, but I am scared that she will find out. I needed to delay my gratification!

Mistress asked me how much I loved to dink her nectar, I answered I will do anything to be her toilet slave. She smiled and asked me to kow tow to the tumbler and thanked her. I obeyed and she finally allowed me to drink her pee.

After that Mistress examined my useless cock and balls. She found a few strands of hair and asked me what is the punishment? I replied that she can slap my face as many times as she like. Mistress is petite in size, but she can really slap very well. Yes, she slapped very hard as well.

Next is humiliation. Mistress asked me to crawl in between her sexy legs, without toughing her legs. If I failed, I will be punished. Initially when I crawled, I always touched her legs. Mistress will then slapped me, saying that I am worse than a dog. I tried many times, finally I was able to do it successfully. Mistress then rewarded my by allowing me to caress and kiss her feet and high heels.

Suddenly Mistress pushed my head towards her pussy. I instinctly inhaled deeply. Unfortunately she was wearing panties and I can only fantasize if she was not wearing panties. However that came at a price. Mistress immediately took her whip and whipped me while I was worshipping her pantied pussy. It was pain and pleasure at the same time. After whipping me hard for more than 20 times, she pulled my head away and asked how I felt. I told Mistress I enjoyed it very much and would take her whipping as a man, and would suffer for her. Mistress was very pleased with my answer and pushed my head towards her pussy again. Of course she rained many whips onto my back, buttock and legs. I tried very hard to take the pain as I loved to worship her pussy. Finally I couldn’t take the pain any more and asked her to stop.

Mistress then asked me to lie on the floor. She tied my hands and legs together. Mistress then lifted her skirt a little, showing off her pink panties. She sat on my face and started to play with my dick. Mistress then humiliated me, saying that as her slave, I am only entitled to smell her ass, nothing more. Sometimes, Mistress will sit on my face for a longer period, cutting off the oxygen supply. As such I have to inhale deeply. I was wondering how nice it will be if can inhale her ass aroma everyday.

After playing and slapping my dick, I finally surrendered my cum to Mistress. As I have requested for post orgasm torture, Mistress continued to play with my dick head. As bros know, immediately after cuming, our dick is very sensitive. As such it was very uncomfortable and was really a torture. Normally I would enjoy a lot when Mistress was playing with my dick, but not at that moment. I begged her to stop, but that only make her laughed happily. In future I have to be carefull what I asked for!

Finally Mistress took pity of me and stopped. She went to wash her hands and untied me. Then Mistress told me she needed to pee again. I immediately knelt down and put my tumbler in between her legs. I was admiring her gorgeous pussy as she released her champagne. My nose and mouth was so close to her pussy that I can inhaled her womanly aroma. I really wished I can clean and worship her pussy every day. However, Mistress always said that I am her slave, and hence not worthy to clean her pussy. Only her bull can enjoy her pussy. I have no choice but to accept my fate!

Some of her pee missed the tumber and landed onto the floor. She ordered my to suck them and cleaned the floor with my tongue. When I was licking the floor, Mistress placed her gorgeous foot on my head. She only released her foot after I have licked all her pee on the floor. After that she ordered me to finish her champagne, which i happily obeyed.

Mistress then asked me to lie on the bath tub. She placed her legs on both sides and started to shower her nectar onto my body and face. I had to move my head a few times to catch her nectar. Her pussy really looked heavenly from below.

She got off the bath tub and I washed myself. After putting on my clothing, it was time to say good bye. I knelt down to kiss her gorgeous feet and thanked Mistress for the wonderful training she had given me.

Mistress Su will be here till next week. Bros who are keen can wats app or we chat her directly. Even though she came from China, Mistress can understand English. So language is not a problem.
Old 20-03-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows Miss Meliisa2300 or Patrice? Found on Fet. Seem to go by both names. Seems like a scam. Demands a $30 Amazon gc even to get her instagram.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1