The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Japan's creepy sex doll industry 'reaches next level' in creation of perfect artifici

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ling-skin.html

A Japanese company claims to have reached the next level in developing the most genuine looking sex doll which comes complete with realistic feeling skin and authentic looking eyes.

Orient Industry say their new range of dolls, made from high quality silicon, are so realistic there is very little to distinguish them from a real girlfriend at first glance.

The dolls, which are non inflatable, are sold under the name 'Dutch Wives', a Japanese term for a sex doll, and adverts in the media boast that anyone who buys one will never want a real girlfriend again.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 15-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Japan's creepy sex doll industry 'reaches next level' in creation of perfect arti

Woooo. Creepy alright.

Thank you
Old 16-08-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 14
RisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Japan's creepy sex doll industry 'reaches next level' in creation of perfect arti

They look so real.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1