The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 01-10-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
I think she should. Maybe all those great service providers should stop providing their top notch services, and reserve it only for their trusted select few customers who appreciate their hard work.

The amazing thing is these girls are unbiased - providing some of the most sextifying services ever to everyone! Yet, instead of being gracious, thankful and complimenting them, some people want to smear their names, accuse and ruin their livelihood.

It's so obviously sabo talk with malicious sustained agenda. But you guys make it worse by believing the accusations and continue the shit talk. The last few posts alone are reasons that the girls should go SOP.
I am not her regular but Agree wholeheartedly, lol SOP complain, go above and beyond complain also. If experience wasn’t good, just take it like a man and move on already. Wonder what happened to have this smearing campaign.

A lot of physical, mental effort and motivation from WLs to deliver consistently day in day out. Can’t imagine if all the houses become SOP, let’s not spoil the fun for everyone…
Old 01-10-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

I am sure she don’t and it’s sad that these good gems have to lose bcos of losers in real life passing false remarks and making their lives more miserable.
Old 01-10-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
I am sure she don’t and it’s sad that these good gems have to lose bcos of losers in real life passing false remarks and making their lives more miserable.
What she does is not a question anymore. Its that these girls do their utmost, provide us with the best another-level experiences and what do they get in return? They get shit talk, dumped on, belittled, shamed, run down, and disparaged.

Seriously just go SOP still earn the same money.

Last edited by U-Da-Man; 01-10-2023 at 07:55 PM.
Old 01-10-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
What she does is not a question anymore. Its that these girls do their utmost, provide us with the best another-level experiences and what do they get in return? They get shit talk, dumped on, belittled, shamed, run down, and daparaged.

Seriously just go SOP still earn the same money.
Totally agree as the WLs give their best and provide additional service even thou they are being paid the same.... even if they just provide SOP service, they will still get the same amont of salary..... this is what i call work with passion.... respect.... G20 is one of the best WL with full menu.... 😊😊😊
Old 01-10-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Precisely one of the reasons why I have largely stopped writing FRs for the regular houses. You get motherless pondans who bring their selfish agendas here, ranging from just talking shit because that's what leaks from their mushy brains to purposefully ruining the gals' businesses because these selfish bastards don't want to wait for their turn. Their good mums should have just said they had a headache all those years ago and closed their legs.

G20 is such a wonderful person with such a good heart; it is very heartrending to see her character besmirched. I will miss the magnificent view going up the stairs when she returns home

Quote:
I think she should. Maybe all those great service providers should stop providing their top notch services, and reserve it only for their trusted select few customers who appreciate their hard work.

The amazing thing is these girls are unbiased - providing some of the most sextifying services ever to everyone! Yet, instead of being gracious, thankful and complimenting them, some people want to smear their names, accuse and ruin their livelihood.

It's so obviously sabo talk with malicious sustained agenda. But you guys make it worse by believing the accusations and continue the shit talk. The last few posts alone are reasons that the girls should go SOP.
Old 01-10-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Precisely one of the reasons why I have largely stopped writing FRs for the regular houses. You get motherless pondans who bring their selfish agendas here, ranging from just talking shit because that's what leaks from their mushy brains to purposefully ruining the gals' businesses because these selfish bastards don't want to wait for their turn. Their good mums should have just said they had a headache all those years ago and closed their legs.

G20 is such a wonderful person with such a good heart; it is very heartrending to see her character besmirched. I will miss the magnificent view going up the stairs when she returns home
I too have been repulsed and jaded writing in this toxic environment... but seriously , i really feel enough is enough. These are wonderful viet girls who have raised the standards even higher than before covid, and are deserving of better, much better. The rest of the scene - silly MLs in SLG who do nothing, land mines FLs in Dome 2 and sharp knives spa girls who have all increased prices and dropped standards. Yet these viet girls, bucking the trend and giving even more, gets all this BS agendas and stupid ignorant comments.

G20 literally stands heads and shoulders above the rest of Gl, along with her cohorts. Also, doesn't she have the best lookong pair of generous natural breasts in the entire district?
Old 01-10-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers, I went to try G20 today, but the okt told me she was $100. Isn’t this a $60 house?

I left cause I only brought the exact amount, didn’t want to go to the car to take more. Will try again next time when I’m in the area
Old 01-10-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

That’s weird sia. Can’t be price increase and by $40 leh
Old 01-10-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wait…so I didn’t remember wrong right?

I scroll back a few pages, I also saw other bros say it’s $60, when did this become $100 sia?
Old 01-10-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weixiaobao1 View Post
Brothers, I went to try G20 today, but the okt told me she was $100. Isn’t this a $60 house?

I left cause I only brought the exact amount, didn’t want to go to the car to take more. Will try again next time when I’m in the area
LOL yeah, I’m not a regular of 20 but this house is $60 confirmed, I wonder why… I saw the mad queue there today at noon, 6-7 outside lol so I went other places.
Old 01-10-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Robgot123 is Cool - loads of Potential

how does G20 compare to G7 in terms of looks and service? And kind brother wiling to advice. Have never seen G20 in the tank before haha

On a side note, G5 looks very pretty. Not sure if there is any FR on her?
Old 01-10-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robgot123 View Post
how does G20 compare to G7 in terms of looks and service? And kind brother wiling to advice. Have never seen G20 in the tank before haha

On a side note, G5 looks very pretty. Not sure if there is any FR on her?
Hi bro, Face and body v distinctly diff. They adhere to v diff tastes, g20 is prolly best in house for body and teardrop shaped boobs and tallest iirc in house, looks wise, not as exquisite and pretty as 7.

For 5, mixed reviews girl, some say v cold & Bo chup some rather positive, yeah there are several FRs, search the thread at the upper right corner.
Old 01-10-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Yesterday I went around 1pm. Saw lots of bros outside waiting... Sianz...
Then I ask for G20 and surprisingly only 10mins wait. After my 25mins deed I came out I still see the same person waiting... Wow... Not surprise its for G7
Old 01-10-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

G20 has a pair of the most gorgeous natural tits I have seen, bkk included

Another gal in this house has a body and service almost equally wonderful. I will not share here so as to protect her from motherless pondans

Quote:
I too have been repulsed and jaded writing in this toxic environment... but seriously , i really feel enough is enough. These are wonderful viet girls who have raised the standards even higher than before covid, and are deserving of better, much better. The rest of the scene - silly MLs in SLG who do nothing, land mines FLs in Dome 2 and sharp knives spa girls who have all increased prices and dropped standards. Yet these viet girls, bucking the trend and giving even more, gets all this BS agendas and stupid ignorant comments.

G20 literally stands heads and shoulders above the rest of Gl, along with her cohorts. Also, doesn't she have the best lookong pair of generous natural breasts in the entire district?
Old 01-10-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
If G20 maintain her service, $100 I gladly pay
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1