The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KK-Pls Share Info and Share Experience

hi leeman,

sad 2 say my fren kena go ceremony loh
wan fun, better pay ..... nothing is FOC tis world
Old 30-10-2006, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
Tua_Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyx
hi leeman,

sad 2 say my fren kena go ceremony loh
wan fun, better pay ..... nothing is FOC tis world
Is a good lesson to our Bro Alex_KL_JB as well...
Old 30-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
kl_samster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
... this is really bad ... 14 yrs old is RAPE no matter what it is...

I had my first sex experience at around the age of 14 or 15(cant really recall as it was ages ago by now). Was i being rape too? I believe most of us here were (or perhaps some are).

Cheonging is illegal too (in our country) if i am not mistaken.

Dunno, just feel that it is unfair if Bro Alex_KL_JB's points were deducted merely becasue he had sex with a 14 year old girl. This is just not the way of encouraging other cheongster to share their experiences.

just my 2 cents.
Old 30-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kl_samster
I had my first sex experience at around the age of 14 or 15(cant really recall as it was ages ago by now). Was i being rape too? I believe most of us here were (or perhaps some are).

Cheonging is illegal too (in our country) if i am not mistaken.

Dunno, just feel that it is unfair if Bro Alex_KL_JB's points were deducted merely becasue he had sex with a 14 year old girl. This is just not the way of encouraging other cheongster to share their experiences.

just my 2 cents.
The way he posted Thats why! Sick! Keep young innocent child out of the picture! To those bro had 1st or thousand of times with a MINOR Pls keep it to yourself!
Ferrari F430 2008 (2014)

Next baby F458
Old 02-11-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

hi all,

jst wanna update u guys on the 1 of the kk scene ..... h** v*****. yday my fen wen there at around 11 pm n b4 he can finish t 1st drink, alredi gt checkin. worst is t guy ( hs fren ) tat don drink n smoke was thrown into jail coz hs urine sample gt a bit of red taint which they suspect he consumed drug. another middle age lady workin there who doesnt smoke nor drink also kn lookup bcoz of t so called suspicious urine sample n t outlet boss with so called connection also cannot gt her out...... t poor lady was crying uncontrobally . lately there hv bn many checkin around kk n i wld advise u guys 2 patronise outlet like cocoon, shenigan or the bed if u wan 2 go 4 a drink.
Old 02-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
desperadobig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just for your updates and info.. sorry to the bros that i have started from the wrong foot. . . i apologize. . . regarding to the bro that got ripped off and not reading it correctly..

By the way for you guys info:- Pls becareful when going to B$v$ly H#l@s apparently now its a hot spot for MIB's...

Plus new stocks has just arrived near RM 60 area... a place near atas bintang.. should check it out ,... this place is safe and races are mostly indons and mix. .

The other place is called F#D#RAL H#$%L

only operation from 6pm till 11pm.

RM 50 ... rooms are perfect clean and awsome!

.... Lastly you guys should check out V$R$O and Pelangi.. ..

good PRC stocks!

Desperado
Old 03-11-2006, 09:55 AM
Samster

Ok i would like to contribute my thanks to Baria King... which I had promised to write down the report.

Heres the report..

It was just after work when I was too damn horny couldn't figure out why but then I guess since its been a while since my last cheonging around so I decided to give a call to all the FL that i've known from Bariaking and my FL which i've got. One after another I called. started from 6pm till 7.30pm apparently most of them being transferred to Tawau some have gone home some have even being posted to Ranau as well.... Wow apparently its good business around those places.. haha . Well apparently I got lucky by one of the FL that I called and it was from Baria's FL. . . when i called her she was apparently in Tawau and (BK " the Jenny you gave me was in ranau as well this FL was Lea, if you can still remember who she is.. ") when i asked her nicely .,... which most of you bros should actually try to be sincere act honest and be nice. . . they will lead you to all the goodS~~!!! trust me i just experienced it last night hahaa... good advice from again.. BK.

Cont.. . . report.

So called the number that Lea gave me to a friend of hers and by the way her name was also Jenny Baria.. by the way i've never seen "Lea" before or her friends before. so its a like a 50% 50 chance of losing hope of looks and also service.. well what the heck its worth the try... So when she gave me her friends number and call and ask them and telling them that I was Lea's friend wow all of the FL was so damn nice to me over the phone so as i said again. . be nice to them and they will reward you with goods. As i had made an appointment with them was around 9 something... the best part I get to GO TO THEIR PLACE~~!!!! hahehehe.

So as I faster rush home, took shower and had my dinner .. . . after that RUSH out and quickly called this girl name Jenny .. so since she thinks i'm Lea's friend so directed me to their house please be informed that they are a few girls staying in this house.... So dropped by 7-11 bought drinks and CD ./ . . I always play safe. oo ya as i was saying after buying drinks and CD went directly to their house..

Now the best part is coming . .. . . . As i entered the place ( sorry just to inform all you bro's out there i can't tell you guys where is the place they are staying as they only reveal it out if your nice to them and well if i bring you guys over to them hahaha.. feel like a sugar daddy !!! ) Ok. . so when i was entering the place. . I finally saw their Gang!! there were 3 girls staying in the house.. and i finally met jenny. . she was a pinoy , cute a bit dark but nice hell body~!! . . . , and she introduce me to her friends which are Juliet, and Vianny.

Status for these girls from my point of view..

Name : Jenny
Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Friendly : Yes
Tall/Short : Average 5" 4
Fat/Slim/Plump/Shaggy : Slim (HOT) even thought she is a bit dark but nice~

Name : Juliet (they also call her Ging Ging)
Looks : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Friendly : not sure didn't talk much but always smiling
Tall/Short : Tall at least a 5 feet 9
Fat/Slim/Plump/Shaggy : Slim plump but not shaggy( meaning you won't see movement around her body)

Name : Vianny
Looks : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Friendly : YESss
Tall/Short : Average 5' 4
Fat/Slim/Plump/Shaggy : Slim

These are the status which I see but you know some people have different point of view and status. . . . and keep in mind I did not try any of these girls yet at this time it was all just mostly talking and joking and teasing .. DAMN man it was fun just by doing so . . . I get to choose anyone of them .. hahaha.. but sorry they don't do threesome I've asked them before but some are quite shy. So it was time for the game as i got too horny playing around and chit chatting..

I tell you they service you as if you are one of their fuck buddies.. meaning like when you enter the door and be nice to them they just treat you as if you've known them for a long time and they will practically be really friendly with you and treat you nice and well they talked abit quite loud sometiems.. which kinda turn me off..

So apparently i wanted to pick Jenny of course because i called her and chit chat with her and stuff most of the time but apparently Aunty was visiting her. . . so tough luck so apparently Jenny asked me to go for Vianny... Remember we are all in the same house discussing all these things like who should go and pick and whatever you want to do its like better then a SPA or you know all those places we bros all went in because you basically totally IN safe area and you feel totally like home and like having fuck buddies.

So no hesitation I choose Vianny besides i didn't make the decision to choose vianny it was all done for. meaning like . . it was all being serviced. . its like you enter the Blue Film where they actually do some acting in the beginning and suddenly it got into action it was that kind of feeling when especially you can sit down and chit chat with them and plus no rush and no limit and can hang out there as long as you wanted and like just sit and chat about anything.... ok sorry . . . continue. .. as i was directed from Jenny to go in the room as Vianny was in the shower getting ready and Juliet was giggling in the living room ... wow i was in their bed room where 3 girls sleep on. . but you know while imagination . . . poping in my head.. so as Vianny came out of the Shower. ...

Went to the room and she was a bit wet not down there but apparently because she just came out of the shower.. . hair and all so after watiing for her to dry up we started the show...

started off with slowlly kissing and touching and laughing and all these begins it feels like your with your fuck buddy .. damnit!! wild experience... so slowly i serviced her from top playing with her breast and her nipple really erected~~! wow nice and not that big or small just nice for her size.. licking my was from the top till the "V" haha.. she won't stop you and she was damn horny she was wet and she could stand it kept pushing my head off and keep pulling it near to her its like pumping my head against her pussy so many times.. after that it was her turn and she did a slow start and she really can work with her lips and her tongue,... damn you feel like heaven~!!! and apparently i forgot to tell you she off the lights as she said she is a bit shy. . . so but no doubt you enjoy the service~!! so continue. . . after 10 minutes or so didn't look at the time but i know i got in the room at 10 something .. so after she finish with her bj skills.. she wanted to ride me but she asked her friends for CD. .. hahaha. . guess what . .. not to waste time bring your CD~!!!! hehehe... so told her i got CD already. and she was ahhh thank you... hehe she giggleed.. so before she put it on. . . i told her lets do 69 it wouldn't be fair as for me all hard and you all dry i said.. and she said sure why not.. so we did 69... Licked her ASS to the pussy damn man. . . I felt like she sucked my dick off i was totally like a horny dog~!!! I could not control what i was doing as I felt like my dick was sucked off like a superb vacumm or something. .. hahah.. so fingering her from the ass and to the pusyy and well just to let you guys know . . all of the licking i've done to her ass and pussy tasted awsome~~~ maybe because just after shower and you know these girls wash very clean inside their pussy and their ass~!!

hahaha.. after don't know how long of that 69 service.. we perform the cowboy style. . the riding woman on the horse..

wow she can really move and kept moaning so loud and i don't know how many times she came because she kept holding my chest and arms so tightly... as she was riding my dick and she kept smiling and said sorry as she was holding me tight with her hands... then started doggy style wow was she tight and looks of it she didn't get enough sex..~~ hahah moaning like there is no tomorrow .... and not long after that i came~~~~ only manage two style as the cowboy style took pretty long hahaah...

after it was done she helped me take out the CD and showed me the toilet if i wanted to use it well of course la right~~ haha.. and she gave me her towel to use it was like your in Penthouse hahahaha.. but a budgeted penthouse...

So after all those action really got tired .. and sleepy so just i just chatted with them for a while and ask this and that normal talking and i said what if i come back the next time to hang out.. and all of them said SURE why not~~ come by anytime hahaha.... then as i wanted to leave...

Vianny,.. asked: so where is my service pay.. giggle...
I : ooo ya forgot ... (me pura2 la hehehe..)
Vianny... : ya, why you do this to me so bad. . giggle
I: here. . RM 50 ( i laugh but in the heart)
Vianny : what?~ only RM 50 no . . no . . . 150 . . . she said because you first time...
I : ok la. . .( one by one i handed over the notes) here 50, 50, 10 . . . .
Vianny : why you haha. so slow and like this give me 10 , 10 10 ,
I : sorry la me not rich mah.. haha

So everything went well but damage was RM 150 and she said that money is for her family which she is sending back home ...

so as you can see the senario and what i would say is that I MIGHT BE GOING BACK THERE AGAIN~~~ Hahahah.a.. maybe can get discount who knows maybe you buy drinks or stuff and party over hahaha...

Cheers to all bros hope you like the FR.

Desperado
Old 03-11-2006, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
Tua_Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperadobig
.............Cheers to all bros hope you like the FR.

Desperado
Haha.....definately a good FR...

after read thru also can felt horny.......

Early of next year, i might go to KK..........at that time, might need some guide from u leh......

Cheers........
Old 03-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua_Lang

after read thru also can felt horny.......

Early of next year, i might go to KK..........at that time, might need some guide from u leh......

Cheers........
haha.. Tua_lang ... no problem just give me PM once your in KK...

And to who has up my points thank you..
Old 06-11-2006, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua_Lang

after read thru also can felt horny

Cheers........
Count me in Bro Tua_Lang! Miss KK already!
Ferrari F430 2008 (2014)

Next baby F458
Old 06-11-2006, 11:38 AM
Samster

hi guys,

anyone has contact of PRC overnite w gd service n rate around 450 in kk ???
most of the okt charging btw 550 - 600 n t quality so-so only.
appreciate ur help .... gt sm bro comin down 2 kk for fun ..... plenty pinoy bt they r s****r 4 PRC
Old 06-11-2006, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyx
hi guys,

anyone has contact of PRC overnite w gd service n rate around 450 in kk ???
most of the okt charging btw 550 - 600 n t quality so-so only.
appreciate ur help .... gt sm bro comin down 2 kk for fun ..... plenty pinoy bt they r s****r 4 PRC
well sorry bro. I guess thats the best price you'll get for PRC but i maybe can get some contact for you but it will need time for me to give you. . . and if you don't hear from me in a week or two. . then i would say . . . stocks are limited. . because MIB's are really serious now. . .

cheers

des
Old 06-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Samster

hi bro des,

appreciate ur help ....... t wind really vr big in kk esp beverly area ...... my fren's staff name also appear in t chinese paper ...... really innocent coz he jst took sm sinseh med & vit
Old 16-11-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
bigalow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
i am gonna be in KK next week and would like bros to share with me any good FLs or any good place to go?
The only place i know is Beverly n not interested. Not so keen on Pinoy too unless damn pretty. Want Kadazan or other locals.
PM me if got kangtao.
I got 1 FL pinoy hp too. pretty, petite but with some pimples. 19yrs if not wrong.
Old 17-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Samster

Talking Re: KK-Pls Share Info and Share Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalow View Post
Hi,
i am gonna be in KK next week and would like bros to share with me any good FLs or any good place to go?
The only place i know is Beverly n not interested. Not so keen on Pinoy too unless damn pretty. Want Kadazan or other locals.
PM me if got kangtao.
I got 1 FL pinoy hp too. pretty, petite but with some pimples. 19yrs if not wrong.
Hey bigalow << nice name got it out from me?? haha.. well apparently if you want to look for Kadazan or other locals try going to a bar and pick em up..
Most of these girls are FL but they just don't show it ... plus to find em try going to Beer garden near which we call H#@$ER SE@#Vay SU3permA#Kt
you should find a lot of FL there besides there try going to Shen if your staying at hyatt...

enjoy hope this helps oo oo ya forgot to mention another place is called THE W#ve located at damai . .. should try it a KTV with a lot of action provided and mostly locals there. .. .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1