The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
LovesTo2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Was in the area so stopped into MC for the first time. It was Sunday early afternoon and I didn’t have any appointment. Only Whiskey was working at the time. Was hoping to try a double but took what I could get. Did the regular session in the basic room (which was still nice).

Started with a wash in the corner sink, then lay back on the sofa bed lounger. For some reason it took me a couple minutes to get hard but she was relentless. She was alternating between head bobs and sucking my balls. Even when sucking she was good a cupping and playing with the balls. The thing I appreciated (seems to be a pattern from other reviews) she wasn’t trying to just get me to blow as quickly as possible. I find you get that at some of these other shops, they just kind of jerk you off into their mouth to get you out the door in 5-min or less. Whiskey could tell when I was getting close and she’d ease up, suck on my balls for a bit or just use her tongue. All very pleasurable, she dragged it on for a good 15-minutes or so until she decided she wasn’t going to back off. The only somewhat disappointing thing was when I shot into her mouth, she kind of stopped and just held the head of my cock in her mouth. Still felt good but some sucking during and after cumming would have been better. As a little bonus, to my surprise she swallowed the decent size load. We had a little laugh, chatted for maybe a minute and off went the alarm, quick wash and I was out.

Overall, it was a good session. With a proper finish it would have been near perfect. 9/10 on the BJ, the CIM was probably only a 6 but add a bonus point because she swallowed. Next time I’m in BKK will return and I’d be willing to try Whiskey again (hopefully in a double).
Old 26-04-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 912 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesTo2 View Post
Was in the area so stopped into MC for the first time. It was Sunday early afternoon and I didn’t have any appointment. Only Whiskey was working at the time. Was hoping to try a double but took what I could get. Did the regular session in the basic room (which was still nice).

Started with a wash in the corner sink, then lay back on the sofa bed lounger. For some reason it took me a couple minutes to get hard but she was relentless. She was alternating between head bobs and sucking my balls. Even when sucking she was good a cupping and playing with the balls. The thing I appreciated (seems to be a pattern from other reviews) she wasn’t trying to just get me to blow as quickly as possible. I find you get that at some of these other shops, they just kind of jerk you off into their mouth to get you out the door in 5-min or less. Whiskey could tell when I was getting close and she’d ease up, suck on my balls for a bit or just use her tongue. All very pleasurable, she dragged it on for a good 15-minutes or so until she decided she wasn’t going to back off. The only somewhat disappointing thing was when I shot into her mouth, she kind of stopped and just held the head of my cock in her mouth. Still felt good but some sucking during and after cumming would have been better. As a little bonus, to my surprise she swallowed the decent size load. We had a little laugh, chatted for maybe a minute and off went the alarm, quick wash and I was out.

Overall, it was a good session. With a proper finish it would have been near perfect. 9/10 on the BJ, the CIM was probably only a 6 but add a bonus point because she swallowed. Next time I’m in BKK will return and I’d be willing to try Whiskey again (hopefully in a double).
Wah good FR. Damn if a lady swallowed my load I sure tip her damn good

If you want more ladies and not picky on looks you can try Woodbar for more varieties. The ladies are mostly late 20s to late 30s. Their room not as nice but got better lighting so can see the action.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 26-04-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DarthVader0706 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
Don’t go get a rimjob, once you start cannot stop
Mega true hahahha
Old 26-04-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
psaman17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never been to a BJ joint before. I had been chionging for the past 10 days and was feeling fatigue so i didnt know if i can finish. But i wasnt going to let that stop me from trying a BJ specialty shop. I went to 7 Heaven for the first time couple days ago at around 8pm.

Only 3 girls available so i chose Mini. Her attitude was i guess so so. First girl i met in Thailand that didnt pull the kawaii girl thing. Definitely not GFE but i kinda dig it. Didnt say much, washed and then went directly into the main event. I normally like the cute slim young kawaii type and i was really worried i wouldnt be able to get hard. Mini wasnt much of a looker.

Tit looks good and feels real. I was playing with them while she sucky but she wont allow me to play with her nipple. Whatever.
But shes one hell of a sucker tho. Great use of hand and mouth. Some teeth nibbling. I've never cum that hard before in thailand.

Look: 6.5/10
Service: 8/10 (I kinda dig her attitude.)
Tits: 8/10
BJ skill: 10/10

I like that she goes hard. Its important because.......

two days later i went again and chose Tokyo. I think she's pretty cute. Slim, young, and beautiful looking pair of tits. But i think i was just completely spent. Tokyo blew me for like 30 mins and i couldnt finish. Tried to use hand still couldn't. Poor girl was exhausted after the session. She was breathing hard and had to lie down.(yes she complained about how hot it was.)

She looks incredibly disappointed(on top of being exhausted) that she couldn't make me cum. Its not for a lack of trying. Honestly its not her fault, its mine. I think shes cute and sweet but i was just spent. Well maybe she's a tad too gentle.

Look: 8.5/10
Service: 9/10
TIts: 9/10 I like smaller but well shaped tits.
BJ skill: 7/10
Old 28-04-2024, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Got pay advertisement fees ?

Mods are not stupid..... they can tell the difference between bona fide FRs and adverts disguised as FRs.
So you actually asking him to write more amateur?
What kind of dumb moderator does this?

And instead of addressing it with him just delete. And he goes to other bj bars.

If it’s fake then he be called out by others here.
Old 28-04-2024, 08:40 AM
Samster

drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by psaman17 View Post
I enjoyed reading them. Why were they deleted??
Makes me wonder, you wrote like his, so yours is going to be deleted too?
Old 28-04-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
So you actually asking him to write more amateur?
What kind of dumb moderator does this?

And instead of addressing it with him just delete. And he goes to other bj bars.

If it’s fake then he be called out by others here.
I am not asking anything..... just telling how this forum works.

If you want to promote a xertain joint.... pay the fees.
Old 28-04-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

When it comes to bj joints in Bkk, 7H prob stands out as the rest are staffed by older ladies that don’t do,it for some (like me). I’ve not gone to any other bj joints except 7th as well.

Wondering at the reason why his posts was deleted as they were good references for me to try other gals there besides my usual few
Old 28-04-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
tti123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post

Wondering at the reason why his posts was deleted as they were good references for me to try other gals there besides my usual few
same - i thought it was good content and not advertisement
Old 28-04-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

Knn pay what fee? They pay him for the bj ar? Right.
May I remind the mod if there is no content then there’s no point being in your forum!
Old 28-04-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tti123 View Post
same - i thought it was good content and not advertisement
I am glad I copied and paste his ranking of girls.
At least when I visit I can judge for myself.
This was so cock up!
Old 29-04-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Picked a good puying from the experience sharing from the bros here, doesn't seem like advertisement at all, and he did have rankings of girls, inevitably some will rank unfavorably. It's a far cry from all the fake FRs over at dome 1 great bonks, that thread is cheating and nobody regulating all the fake FRs.
Old 29-04-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
GaoSH21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Belle
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/belle-massage/

Visited Belle few days ago and promise to write one FR for her!

Look & Body: 8/10 milfy look and natural. Saggy boobs but is fine for me as they are very handful to grab and lick. Her figure is good and super love her butt, very bouncy and silky white. Always request to lick her ass for 3-5min

Service: 8/10 she can bathe you upon request. Rub your body with her sexy gown on and can peep at her natural neh neh when she blend over to wash u. Think liao steam. Her attitude is really good and very accommodating to most request.

Massage & Juagen: 8/10 Start with the back massage, really shiok as she managed to relieve all the tense on my back and shoulders. Great strength too. Move on to her specialty Juagen, she suddenly remove her top and my didi just stand up to salute her neh neh. Pulling my veins and my didi just getting taller every second past. During the JG, u can really feel the tense on your balls and the veins connecting to your back and kidney. The pain is bearable.

Sensual: 8/10 Coming to the finale, Belle lied beside me and start licking my nipples while my hands are all over her body. I cheekily asked if i can touch her bottom and she replied "okay". She has sensitive nipples so didnt allow me to lick for long. Hahaha. My body is sticking to her naked body when she start increasing her hand speed. Finally, all my loads flew onto her body. Sibei sibei song ah.
Old 29-04-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
fobamo2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

find a day to try it
Old 29-04-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 912 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaoSH21 View Post
FR for Belle
hps://XXXX-30.cum/belle-massage/

Visited Belle few days ago and promise to write one FR for her!
Which part of Bangkok to meet her? Can do outcall? Why suddenly promote this website? You the admin?

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1