The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
phunnyphallus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How legit are the girls on SGrelax / SGLonelyGuys / SGBeautyCastles / SGLocalMassage?

Hi bros,

I am a newbie to the cheonging scene and only just joined SBF 3-4 days ago. I have only had 2 sessions so far. The first was 2 weeks ago, before I joined SBF, and the second was the day after I joined SBF.

Anyway, to get quickly to my point, for both sessions I booked different MLs from two of the above four sites. But both times, the ML that attended to me was definitely not the ML that was advertised on the website.

(I am listing all four sites so as to avoid pinpointing which are the exact ones that advertised the different girls.)

So I would like to ask all you bros out there who have used the above sites... have you also experienced getting serviced by a different ML from the one you thought you were going to get?

In addition, since I'm a newbie I also think I should post an FR for both sessions since I still went ahead with them.

Session 1:

Perhaps it was beginner's luck (or maybe ignorance was bliss), but I still thoroughly enjoyed my first session. On the plus side, the ML who attended to me was definitely older (probably by about 5-7 years) and shorter than the one advertised (yay for me cos I'm super into MILFs and I'm a relatively short guy). Her boobs were definitely smaller than advertised (a B instead of a C), but still nice to play with, while her body was rockin' for a lady her age. We started off with a massage that was followed by an average-to-good BBBJ. Then came the JG which I was experiencing for the first time, but it was her HJ that was the sweet cherry on top of the pretty satisfying cake, making me explode well before I wanted to (I'm blaming it on the pent-up excitement in the hours leading up to my first ever massage appointment), accidentally getting her abdomen and boobs dirty as well, though she totally didn't seem to mind.

Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 6.5/10
Massage: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
JG: Dunno how to rate as it was my first JG
HJ: 9/10

Session 2:

Second session was enjoyable as well but not as much as the first. ML who attended to me looked far from what was on the website, was darker as well (not dim lighting so I know it wasn't the lights playing tricks on me) and she had shorter hair too. But still, I went ahead as she still looked attractive and had a sweet voice. Don't want to bore y'all with the details so I'll just go straight to the report card.

Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Massage: 6/10
JG: Around same standard as first session, didn't experience anything particularly different
HJ: 7.5/10

Any bros who would like contacts, please feel free to PM. As a newbie, I would definitely very much appreciate some of your contacts in exchange too!

Happy weekend bros!
Old 04-02-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How legit are the girls on SGrelax / SGLonelyGuys / SGBeautyCastles / SGLocalMass

Hi TS,

Another scam from website with fake photos and video.

Recently had a very bad experience with a gal @ 8090 (http://www.sg$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1389). Her pics and video clip shows a young beautiful girl with sweet voice but when I reach her place (which is a spa shop located near to GE Life office @ Eunos area), she opened the door and I was shocked to see a horrible face!!! Totally ugly old hag which is definitely not the same gal as what was advertised!

Just a warning to bros to keep out of this gal cos it's definitely cheating case!

Note to 8090 owner, please take down this gal and dun go around cheating bros with fake photos and video!!
Old 04-02-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lexico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How legit are the girls on SGrelax / SGLonelyGuys / SGBeautyCastles / SGLocalMass

There are websites which will say that 100% real photos....go for these, chances are higher to get what u see....
Old 04-02-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexico View Post
There are websites which will say that 100% real photos....go for these, chances are higher to get what u see....
I did go for those that said 100% not fake and all that shit. However, when I reached, it was a different girl. The price was suppose to include 5G autoroam Bbbj/cim etc.. but instead I had to pay if I wanted access or any of those services. Total scam. I stopped after my 7th attempt, all 7 were different girls.

Once there, they coax you to take up one of their girls. One or two were ok enough to try but most were not worth the effort. What is stated in terms of service is also not met. Felt cheated but it was my choice to take up the offer. I made the call, I made the trip and I got fooled. I'll accept it as my fault. Thank God some of them were ok enough to take.

I'm sharing this so that you guys take up the offers with both eyes open, knowing what might be waiting for you behind those doors. Good luck guys.

Cheers
Vanram.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

i would say 50-50, but if you do your prior research sieving through reviews before making an appointment its almost a 100% hit rate for me.

Its only when i'm feeling adventurous that i try new girls with no reviews, i actually get girls that look far from the pictures.
But you are always free to walk away if you don't like what you see. High risk high returns, you might uncover a hidden gem if you're lucky
Old 06-02-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

only tried ML from the last site of the topic. so far all close to photo posted just that service wise always lack of this and that for first time visit. return to a few of the ML for second try, the service is totally different. definitely better then first.
Old 06-02-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Benny9011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share thanks
Old 06-02-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Actually one of the source of the problem they look quite different from their photos is (i) the photos are photoshopped, (ii) when they work they are wearing their home clothes, not the sexy outfit in the pics and (iii) don't use make up like in the photos. Hence turns out looking very different.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

to me is heng-sway one.. some really legit while some looks different while others totally not the person. Den again.. it’s the service that’s another boardgame.. some same as pic but service like shit.. so is heng-sway one. Like Jackpot like that.

Word of advice, while your number is still non blocked or blacklisted, go and try them. Mine blacklisted for “i have no fking idea” reason. End up only can go massage parlors or geylang liao.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
phunnyphallus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro how do you know you’ve been blacklisted?
Old 04-03-2018, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Still looking for a good one. Any recommendations
Old 04-03-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Don't bother with these FL websites.

Ho kua, bo ho jiak

Nice to see, not nice to eat.

Most of them are scams. However, sometimes you can find gems that look like the picture.

Like this FL for example. I think its okay to post her here now becuz she just RTC 2 days ago... but while she was here, she was really good which I personally think is a gem.

http://sexg88.com/index.php?a=shows&catid=20&id=92

fun fact: the ladies provide their own pictures. sometimes the stables don't even know if the lady in the pictures exist or not, that's why they tend to write shit like "please say you're from xxx when booking"

Also, sometimes they COULD be the same person but their photo is got make up vs no make up. When you open door see them, wah big difference.

Here is an example.

Picture 1: http://sgbeautycastles.net/wp-conten...rose1_blur.jpg

Picture 2: http://sgbeautycastles.net/wp-conten...rose2_blur.jpg

Is the same person but even with the face blur, you can kinda tell its like different people even tho same clothes. Its all about the angle of photo taken, make up, lighting or just cheap beauty filter a.k.a photoshop.

Last edited by HomeDelete; 04-03-2018 at 07:06 AM.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

The objective of OKT is to push their girls. Same as those sales salesman. They don’t care. Lol!
Old 04-03-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

Check the TCSS thread in the Local Massage Directory section. Lots of senior Bros there to help you out. (8
Old 04-03-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

For my experience i have tried most of the FL websites and most of the time is really 50-50 one..Heng tio swee one buay heng tio photo not tally with person...I even kena one advertised so SWEE END UP IS A FUCKING like 50yrs old granny..So i have given up on all these websites and come here to search for goodies from brothers who have been around here for many years and chionging experience..
Sad to say i dun haf many gems to share as i always look for brothers here to try first before i go and hoot...Cos u know i dun earn alot and sometimes its kinda pain to pay$150 to $170 for a FJ and massage tat is non existant and face like a chui...
But i do particularly realise tat those tat advertised as exp as $170 and above usually are quite good looking one and most probably wont let u down.BUT tat is my experience so far for a bonk tat expensive..But to me i tink they are overrated for $150 and above prices even so if they are pretty..U can get good ones at Geylang with tat price though..Dun like to go geylang cos might bump into *friends* so to avoid i try to go FL more den there..Im not tat kind who would go try new places without recommendation from brothers here..Money is TIGHT wanna pay pay for better services and genuine ones rather den risking own hard earn money to try new places..Its my point of view though unless i suddenly win some money and feel like going to places and try new ones den i would gladly share with brothers here..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1