The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
toho72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bad FL Experience please share!!!

Hi Bros,

I had a very bad experience today. In fact i just ended my session and had actually paid for 2 shots but end up with 1 and gone off due to picture and actual FL doesn't tally at all!!! I will share his website in the following, please beware of this cheater!

Www.ez141**.com

Never visit them, they uses all model pictures on their website and their wechat but when you see the FL, It will definitely disappoint you. Perhaps it's been long since i last visited FLs at hotel. But hope bros here will not fall into this trap.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bad FL Experience please share!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toho72 View Post
Hi Bros,

I had a very bad experience today. In fact i just ended my session and had actually paid for 2 shots but end up with 1 and gone off due to picture and actual FL doesn't tally at all!!! I will share his website in the following, please beware of this cheater!

Www.ez141**.com

Never visit them, they uses all model pictures on their website and their wechat but when you see the FL, It will definitely disappoint you. Perhaps it's been long since i last visited FLs at hotel. But hope bros here will not fall into this trap.
LOL... Just clicked on some of the profiles on the website, all are fake photos.

You should have done proper homework before booking. BTW, why did you still proceed when you found out her real appearance is not "tally" with the photos? She more beautiful than the photo, izzit?
Old 03-03-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Wanna complain, complain ALL the way. You put *** who the fuck know who it is?? LPPL back to square one cos nobody know the girl is or who the group is, then whats the point of complaining???

Never visit them? visit who???

Quote:
Originally Posted by toho72 View Post
Hi Bros,

Www.ez141**.com

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 04-03-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=526293&page=278

TS u should read here for more info

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 04-03-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
callboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post

Thanks for sharing bro
Old 04-03-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Wanna complain, complain ALL the way. You put *** who the fuck know who it is?? LPPL back to square one cos nobody know the girl is or who the group is, then whats the point of complaining???

Never visit them? visit who???
Alright!

Www.ez141sg.com

Girl number BJ104
Old 04-03-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post

Thanks bro!
Old 04-03-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
LOL... Just clicked on some of the profiles on the website, all are fake photos.

You should have done proper homework before booking. BTW, why did you still proceed when you found out her real appearance is not "tally" with the photos? She more beautiful than the photo, izzit?
Never la bro I thought shouldn't be that far off mah. Anyway just get over and done with. Pack up and went off. The girl was quite shock also.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

In fact no bbbj, no service except riding on me. Damm......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1