The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold
Burning question to ask for geylang legal houses

ok, here it goes...

as all my previous post in geylang.. and some houses i went i nv write, cuz i clearly forgot abt it... went to a few legal houses and streetwalkers... and i will not mention the Legal house number and girl...

i went to this legal cat-50 house in geylang.. and decided yea, why not try an overnight... juz to see how is feeling.. so i went for an overnight 1 time.. and the WL did Raw with me.. Juz bcuz most i juz asked "for fun" and never expect the answer to be a YES... so after doing the deed, i lay flat on the bed, and did not really bother her much... cuz tired already...

so abt 3-4am, she started to weep.. and i went over to her and asked her... what happen? she said she dunno why, i am the first guy she will cry when i never hug her sleep... its like HUH? so she sat up and hug me and we went to sleep...

a few days later, i went back to overnight again.. before going there overnight, we have some kinda of quarrel or something like that... so she did not know i booked her till she saw me...

so that night we did Raw again.. and this time, i shoot my load inside her...
and i asked her why she did raw with me... she replied, she liked me, i replied OHHHH... and we did 2 times that night.. 1st time i shot inside, 2nd time is outside... i did ask her did she do raw with other customers? she say no... but this is still not believable.. IMHO la...

and that night i test fire again... and again... she cried when i never hug her to sleep...

and to me she has a very very bad temper... she wont bother abt ppl, all she cares is abt her her her...

so now the burning qns is...

why she will let me do raw to her?

why she will let me shoot inside her?

if she can do raw with me, wont she do it with other ppl too? if those ppl overnight her or even short time...

some ppl say DONT ever believe what a WL say.. ( i am not looking down on them, juz sometimes their words hard to believe.)

so now basically, what shld i do? carry on my rampage on this raw kinda of thing? or?

i think i will get zap big time.. but this is juz a burning qns i wanna get off my chest...

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 21-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Burning question to ask for geylang legal houses

You aren't the first person that got burnt.

I also kena before.

Just bonk a girl a few times, make sure you like then ON.

I think she just let you raw cause u paid alot of money

You ON her twice leh... what you think. Of course she will want you to come back.

I'm sorry to say you won't really get very much sympathy around here cause alot of people got burnt liao lah, but *pats*
Old 21-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyNewbie View Post
You aren't the first person that got burnt.

I also kena before.

Just bonk a girl a few times, make sure you like then ON.

I think she just let you raw cause u paid alot of money

You ON her twice leh... what you think. Of course she will want you to come back.

I'm sorry to say you won't really get very much sympathy around here cause alot of people got burnt liao lah, but *pats*

but bro, so ur meaning is, she will let "me"raw bcuz i came to spend juz 2 overnight with her? but the raw started on the first time... and ur meaning is she will let customer raw her bcuz they spend alot booking her? be it short time or overnight..

ps: she is aint a newbie in this line.. she is here over 1 year plus or so...

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 21-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

I think it's cause she wants to keep you.

Maybe she thinks you are a guy that is easy to KC trap. Or maybe she got a thing for you cause you look cute.

If you never try with her before, just book her ON for $250... she sure think you rich lah. If I am WL, I will want to keep you, so I will sure try to KC you or at least give you good GFE.

Like said before my last ON was really a GFE, was the bad part of the GFE >.<".
Old 21-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think it's cause she wants to keep you.

Maybe she thinks you are a guy that is easy to KC trap. Or maybe she got a thing for you cause you look cute.

If you never try with her before, just book her ON for $250... she sure think you rich lah. If I am WL, I will want to keep you, so I will sure try to KC you or at least give you good GFE.

Like said before my last ON was really a GFE, was the bad part of the GFE >.<".
bro, got 200 and 150 ON in geylang ma..

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 21-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

Still alot of money compared to 30 minute bonk. You must think about it.

I'm sure the girl is not fucking someone every 30 minutes. Sure got lapse and sure got timing where there's no one.
Old 21-08-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Still alot of money compared to 30 minute bonk. You must think about it.

I'm sure the girl is not fucking someone every 30 minutes. Sure got lapse and sure got timing where there's no one.
ya, correct... but i dont wanna say who is that girl... i am thinking what shld i do now..

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 21-08-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

U feel anything like guilt, pity etc?

If so, I advise trying to find a new one. Go different cat 50 houses liao, or find those 'fair white silky skinned PRCs' . If you feel nothing for her except lust, then can just go back for the raw if you like it, but from the fact that you are protecting her, I think you feel something.

Like I said over PM you didn't reply to, it's probably WL tactic. The other girl I ON with also told me the same thing.

If it's the same girl, you got away with a good time probably ^^.
Old 21-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
U feel anything like guilt, pity etc?

If so, I advise trying to find a new one. Go different cat 50 houses liao, or find those 'fair white silky skinned PRCs' . If you feel nothing for her except lust, then can just go back for the raw if you like it, but from the fact that you are protecting her, I think you feel something.

Like I said over PM you didn't reply to, it's probably WL tactic. The other girl I ON with also told me the same thing.

If it's the same girl, you got away with a good time probably ^^.
i juz saw ur Pms.. its not the same girl..

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 21-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Ok lah, at least now we know it's probably just a KC trap. Try not to think so much. In the end if you do, you will be the one hurting, not the girl. She probably has one year experience of being played and more experience in playing guys.

She's in the WL trade for a reason.
Old 21-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Bro....doing it RAW takes real guts....kudos to you....but i'm quite skeptic at your feelings now? Have you fallen for her....or sh'e trapping you.... my advise is go find other girls for ONs and you gauge the difference....you'll need to go thru this firsthand to believe....i did ONs but never RAW even if she wanted to....coz my stand is if she can do it with me she can do it with the others too....as for those WL whom been here for more than a year maybe she just treating you damn good so that you'll end up as her teerak and soon your wallet will be drain by her....KC Kc shiok shiok....money gone also you wont feel it...
Old 21-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Hehe... sometimes is not guts... but stupidity... with your groin telling you...

I must go inside... without a condom... it must feel good... and whispering like the ring of power.

My pussy... >.<"
Old 21-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hehe... sometimes is not guts... but stupidity... with your groin telling you...

I must go inside... without a condom... it must feel good... and whispering like the ring of power.

My pussy... >.<"
If the poor sods get HIV or worse , may the Lord have mercy on their stupidity
Old 21-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Bro....doing it RAW takes real guts....kudos to you....but i'm quite skeptic at your feelings now? Have you fallen for her....or sh'e trapping you.... my advise is go find other girls for ONs and you gauge the difference....you'll need to go thru this firsthand to believe....i did ONs but never RAW even if she wanted to....coz my stand is if she can do it with me she can do it with the others too....as for those WL whom been here for more than a year maybe she just treating you damn good so that you'll end up as her teerak and soon your wallet will be drain by her....KC Kc shiok shiok....money gone also you wont feel it...

ya man.. if u asked me have i fallen for her.. me myself also dunno... seriously... but as i told u all.. she is here for more then a year plus... which means she did KC a few customers before i believe... i seriously went to try other WL.. NOT overnight.. juz short time.. cannot come out...

so that means? i fallen for her? or juz want to have raw?

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 21-08-2012, 03:49 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

the first thing you should do is to get yourself checked and pray hard that you didnt get anything nasty from her.. your risk of getting stds and HIV is high..

forget about the zapping.. noone will bother to neg a soon to be dead person..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
so now basically, what shld i do? carry on my rampage on this raw kinda of thing? or?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1