The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
nightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to beholdnightfall is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Why the link bring me to Telegram page.
I am unable to see the movie.....
Old 09-06-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Delica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Wish there is slow motion when the towel drop
Old 09-06-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for this link. 1:26 and slowed to 0.25X speed on youtube. Still can't tell if is nipple tape. Her left nipple a bit elongated...could be the tape. Guess this is the closest we will ever get from Diana Pang.
Old 09-06-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Thanks for this link. 1:26 and slowed to 0.25X speed on youtube. Still can't tell if is nipple tape. Her left nipple a bit elongated...could be the tape. Guess this is the closest we will ever get from Diana Pang.
may not be 100% clear but with the slow speed, it is nip tape bcoz of the circular circumference.
Old 10-06-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1806 / Power: 14
BobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
may not be 100% clear but with the slow speed, it is nip tape bcoz of the circular circumference.
Yes, my take is that it’s a nip take …
Old 10-06-2022, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKwa View Post
Yes, my take is that it’s a nip take …
How many bros will wank if can see the full blue ray version of Midnight caller?
Old 10-06-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How many bros will wank if can see the full blue ray version of Midnight caller?
i 100% confirm will wank lol, i already wank to her body double and keep convincing my brain its diana pang
Old 10-06-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Ok so feeling unsatisfied about Diana Pang, I tried to find and watch another one of her works. Erotic Ghost Story - Perfect Match (聊斋艳谭之幽媾)

https://www.10mintv.com/vodplay/24228-1-1.html

I choose this cos so far the Erotic Ghost Story series have been quite watchable overall and since got Diana Pang in it. Oh boy, disappointed very much by it. Diana was barely featured and appeared in only few scenes. I felt it was a huge switcheroo by marketing Diana's name but turns out is her co-star Keung Ka-Ling (note: not Karen Yeung Ga-Ling) that was doing the heavy lifting through this film.

Ok so the story goes this 3 sisters (Diana, Ka-Ling and Wong Lei) are actually jade rabbits from Heaven but come to Earth. Diana pair with our favourite botak Elvis, Ka-Ling with the scholar and Wong Lei..well she doesn't have partner, only got ravaged by funnyman Wong-Yat Fei. I kid you not, there was absolutely nothing between Diana and Elvis. No lovemaking scenes, no nudes, just a "lesbian" scene with Wong Lei at 38:55 where Wong Lei shows her breasts and Diana just cock teases us by pretending to disrobe and play with her own body. In fact all she does is slide her fingers between Wong Lei's bare breasts. It's not even a full lesbian scene! The moment when they pretend to disrobe at 41:06 and got into scissors position and the scene just got cut off....wah....feel so damn cheated by Diana. Again. Twice!!

Even Wong Lei's scenes are just merely passable. We get a short seduction nude scene at 7:32 when she first arrives to Earth to distract some mortals, the disappointing "lesbian" scene which I just mentioned where she bares her breast and finally from 23:40 onwards where Wong-Yat Fei's character forces himself on her. We get a nice shot of her nipples and areola at 25:33 and a censored bush scene at 25:45 before Wong weakly bangs her.

The star of the show is no doubt Keung Ka-Ling. I was anticipating every scene with her in it cos it had a good buildup from her previous scenes in intensity. This is because plot-wise she was saved by the scholar as a rabbit so she decided to 以身相许 to him. You get the sense that the scholar and Keung get more and more relaxed and raunchy with each other and their scenes get more daring progressively.

12:43 - Keung manifest from rabbit to pretty girl and seduces scholar in his sleep. We see her get nude for the first time, show off her tongue work, and her raisin nipples bua the scholar body. Then a sudden cut. No action but it's implied he slept with her.

27:20 Bathing scene in the tub where she plays with herself. Like the way how she rubs her own breasts. Silly scholar too shy to join her in the bath.

42:20 Keung seduces scholar again by undressing and a longer scene from 44:20 onwards where scholar finally a bit more proactive and alot more kissing. Buildup of intensity but no big full on action yet.

Our silly boy finally opens up at 52:05 where he joins Keung in the bath and things get alot more hotter. He gets a footrub with Keung's tits, eagerly sucks her nipples, shares fruit and feeds a banana to Keung before making love and his first doggy position with Keung in the tub. Hooray!

1:16:10 onwards we get our finale with Keung and scholar going at it more vigorously and more daring in the shots. It's like seeing our good scholar boy releasing the beast in him. We get a full on shot of him pumping her in missionary and a cowgirl scene. Could have sworn can see her bush at 1:18:09 if it wasn't for the censoring.

Aaaaand the story ends with all 3 rabbits captured and go back home. Leaving the guys and audiences with blue balls. And I have totally forgotten about Diana already. That's how forgettable this movie was except for Keung.
Old 11-06-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9081 / Power: 12
Moderator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond reputeModerator88 has a reputation beyond repute

Cat 3 is good, got storyline.
Old 12-06-2022, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Sharing Diana Pang drama series..quote the interesting scenes.

https://www.bilibili.com/bangumi/pla...6.25.episode.0
Old 12-06-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4944 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok so feeling unsatisfied about Diana Pang, I tried to find and watch another one of her works. Erotic Ghost Story - Perfect Match (聊斋艳谭之幽媾)

I choose this cos so far the Erotic Ghost Story series have been quite watchable overall and since got Diana Pang in it. Oh boy, disappointed very much by it. Diana was barely featured and appeared in only few scenes. I felt it was a huge switcheroo by marketing Diana's name but turns out is her co-star Keung Ka-Ling (note: not Karen Yeung Ga-Ling) that was doing the heavy lifting through this film.

Ok so the story goes this 3 sisters (Diana, Ka-Ling and Wong Lei) are actually jade rabbits from Heaven but come to Earth. Diana pair with our favourite botak Elvis, Ka-Ling with the scholar and Wong Lei..well she doesn't have partner, only got ravaged by funnyman Wong-Yat Fei. I kid you not, there was absolutely nothing between Diana and Elvis. No lovemaking scenes, no nudes, just a "lesbian" scene with Wong Lei at 38:55 where Wong Lei shows her breasts and Diana just cock teases us by pretending to disrobe and play with her own body. In fact all she does is slide her fingers between Wong Lei's bare breasts. It's not even a full lesbian scene! The moment when they pretend to disrobe at 41:06 and got into scissors position and the scene just got cut off....wah....feel so damn cheated by Diana. Again. Twice!!

Even Wong Lei's scenes are just merely passable. We get a short seduction nude scene at 7:32 when she first arrives to Earth to distract some mortals, the disappointing "lesbian" scene which I just mentioned where she bares her breast and finally from 23:40 onwards where Wong-Yat Fei's character forces himself on her. We get a nice shot of her nipples and areola at 25:33 and a censored bush scene at 25:45 before Wong weakly bangs her.

The star of the show is no doubt Keung Ka-Ling. I was anticipating every scene with her in it cos it had a good buildup from her previous scenes in intensity. This is because plot-wise she was saved by the scholar as a rabbit so she decided to 以身相许 to him. You get the sense that the scholar and Keung get more and more relaxed and raunchy with each other and their scenes get more daring progressively.

12:43 - Keung manifest from rabbit to pretty girl and seduces scholar in his sleep. We see her get nude for the first time, show off her tongue work, and her raisin nipples bua the scholar body. Then a sudden cut. No action but it's implied he slept with her.

27:20 Bathing scene in the tub where she plays with herself. Like the way how she rubs her own breasts. Silly scholar too shy to join her in the bath.

42:20 Keung seduces scholar again by undressing and a longer scene from 44:20 onwards where scholar finally a bit more proactive and alot more kissing. Buildup of intensity but no big full on action yet.

Our silly boy finally opens up at 52:05 where he joins Keung in the bath and things get alot more hotter. He gets a footrub with Keung's tits, eagerly sucks her nipples, shares fruit and feeds a banana to Keung before making love and his first doggy position with Keung in the tub. Hooray!

1:16:10 onwards we get our finale with Keung and scholar going at it more vigorously and more daring in the shots. It's like seeing our good scholar boy releasing the beast in him. We get a full on shot of him pumping her in missionary and a cowgirl scene. Could have sworn can see her bush at 1:18:09 if it wasn't for the censoring.

Aaaaand the story ends with all 3 rabbits captured and go back home. Leaving the guys and audiences with blue balls. And I have totally forgotten about Diana already. That's how forgettable this movie was except for Keung.
Well done bro 👍
Old 12-06-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1806 / Power: 14
BobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yes bro,

Agreed it’s not very sexisfied bcos not only were we being “misled” that Diana Pang will show some boobs, but also we can’t see any bush. All bushes were being censored out, why ? Izit bcos Vietnamese law cannot show bushes ? Also, the show is being dubbed !

But anyone happens to know the name of the lady actress in red during 00:05:18 together with the rabbits ?

She also appeared on 0:22:00 and 0:19:18 …, like DP, she also didn’t strip !

Hopefully can see her boobs in other movies leh !
Old 13-06-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKwa View Post
Yes bro,

Agreed it’s not very sexisfied bcos not only were we being “misled” that Diana Pang will show some boobs, but also we can’t see any bush. All bushes were being censored out, why ? Izit bcos Vietnamese law cannot show bushes ? Also, the show is being dubbed !

But anyone happens to know the name of the lady actress in red during 00:05:18 together with the rabbits ?

She also appeared on 0:22:00 and 0:19:18 …, like DP, she also didn’t strip !

Hopefully can see her boobs in other movies leh !
Lady in red in this movie is Teresa Mak Ka-Kei (麥家琪). This movie she act as the Queen Mother who own the 3 jade rabbits. 1 out of 3 rabbit never strip already, so not expecting Queen Mother to strip also. Disappointing
Old 13-06-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
5p4p deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very nice description bro
Old 14-06-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lady in red in this movie is Teresa Mak Ka-Kei (麥家琪). This movie she act as the Queen Mother who own the 3 jade rabbits. 1 out of 3 rabbit never strip already, so not expecting Queen Mother to strip also. Disappointing
i believe she acted in two cat 3 movies her whole career, both no stripping
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1